Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Church where Michael Brown attended...gutted by flames during the riots...

+2
Sal
KarlRove
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/the-brown-familys-pastor-tries-to-make-sense-of-fire-that-gutted-his-church/2014/11/28/15520f3e-7711-11e4-a755-e32227229e7b_story.html

Pathetic. The thug mentality of the people that have been rioting is beyond belief. Disagreement with the verdict is one thing. Destroying property not belonging to you is entirely another. What's the point?

Daniel Chappie James would be ashamed of how blacks are protesting over the grand jury verdict. He went to the first and only black private school in Pensacola. This school was the Lillie A James Private School started out of the home of his mother and father. She refused to allow her own children and finally those of the neighborhood as well to attend "the separate but equal" facilities that the Jim Crow era forced on those residents.

Here are some of her sayings taught to young Dan James Jr (Chappie), his brothers, sisters and neighborhood children:

"Don't stand there banging on the door of opportunity, then when someone opens it, you say, wait a minute, I got to get my bags. You be prepared with your bags of knowledge, your patriotism, your honor, and when someone opens the door, you charge in"

"For you my son there is an 11th Commandment...thou shalt not quit...Prove to the world that you can compete on an equal basis...see that your children get a better education that you got"

"Don't go somewhere else looking for your piece of the pie. Your piece is right here. You're an American, you're not an African and don't listen to any of this stuff about ______ going back to Africa. You answer: I didn't come from Africa. I came from North Alcaniz Street, Pensacola, Florida"

J. Alfred Phelps
Chappie
America's First Black Four Star General
The Life and Times of Daniel James, Jr.

KarlRove

KarlRove

CAT GOT YOUR TONGUES LIBERALS OR DOES A LITTLE OLD BLACK LADY PUT YOU IN YOUR SPOT?

Sal

Sal

Who burned the church?

KarlRove

KarlRove

Who do you think dense one?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Who burned the town?

nadalfan

KarlRove wrote:Who do you think dense one?
It's under investigation by the ATF. The church is not located where the other buildings were burned and other buildings in that area were not torched.
There were threats from the KKK, not specifically about burning the church, but that they would be there.
It could also be that someone burned it in order to get protesters even more riled up.
Guess we'll have to wait and see what the investigation reveals.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Link or lies? Why would the KKK burn the church ? They have no dog in this hunt. You're a pathetic fearmongerer.

Sal

Sal

The church had been vocal about demanding justice for Michael Brown.

The pastor has reported over seventy threats in retaliation.

Eric Holder will sort it out.

nadalfan

KarlRove wrote:Link or lies? Why would the KKK burn the church ? They have no dog in this hunt. You're a pathetic fearmongerer.

You must not be really paying attention or maybe it wasn't reported in your usual news sources

http://fox40.com/2014/11/16/kkk-threatens-ferguson-protesters-anonymous-responds-by-allegedly-iding-klan-members/

http://fox2now.com/2014/10/08/ku-klux-klan-flyers-dropped-in-fenton-neighborhood/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:The church had been vocal about demanding justice for Michael Brown.

How cute...Eric will figure it out.  Will he find the people responsible for burning the other 25 buildings?  Michael Brown's father said, "burn this bitch down, burn this shit".  Will he be held accountable for inciting the destruction?

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 11/30/2014, 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Burning a church is a federal crime.

The locals will have to deal with Brown's dad, but I would suggest they tread lightly.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Burning a church is a federal crime.

The locals will have to deal with Brown's dad, but I would suggest they tread lightly.

Tread lightly because of the ourbursts from individuals who lack morals and values?

2seaoat

Tread lightly because of the ourbursts from individuals who lack morals and values?

The rape victim's father lacked morals.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Tread lightly because of the ourbursts from individuals who lack morals and values?

The rape victim's father lacked morals.

And your point?

2seaoat

And your point?

You have made my point with your response.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:And your point?

You have made my point with your response.

So what's the rape victim's dad going to do......incite a riot by using crude language demanding the town be burned to the ground. That solves everything.

KarlRove

KarlRove

nadalfan wrote:
KarlRove wrote:Link or lies? Why would the KKK burn the church ? They have no dog in this hunt. You're a pathetic fearmongerer.

You must not be really paying attention or maybe it wasn't reported in your usual news sources

http://fox40.com/2014/11/16/kkk-threatens-ferguson-protesters-anonymous-responds-by-allegedly-iding-klan-members/

http://fox2now.com/2014/10/08/ku-klux-klan-flyers-dropped-in-fenton-neighborhood/

None of that proves they burned the church...none of it and I don't patronize Klan sites like most of you liberals do.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:The church had been vocal about demanding justice for Michael Brown.

You mean like he worked out the conviction of the New Black Panthers?

2seaoat

You mean like he worked out the conviction of the New Black Panthers?

Those two guys went into witness protection.......their acting was so bad they feared for their lives.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You mean like he worked out the conviction of the New Black Panthers?

Those two guys went into witness protection.......their acting was so bad they feared for their lives.

I take it you don't even know that the charges and the conviction by default was against a number of different chapters of the New Black Panthers. Good friends of semi-retired President Obama.

nadalfan

KarlRove wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

None of that proves they burned the church...none of it and I don't patronize Klan sites like most of you liberals do.

Of course it doesn't prove that they burned the church. Like i said, it could have been the KKK or someone wanting to incite more anger.
I have no idea what Klan sites you are talking about.

KarlRove

KarlRove

But what we do have since August is a proven group of people who will burn their own homes and businesses for something the can't change. Again pathetic.

KarlRove

KarlRove

I'm sure the American taxpayer will be on the hook for the costs. Pathetic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum