Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

St. Louis County and Ferguson Police Violating Public Records Laws Regarding Michael Brown Shooting Death

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nadalfan

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/08/25/st-louis-county-ferguson-police-violating-law-prevent-release-vital-public-information/

It looks like this is legit. If so, it is extremely disturbing.

knothead

knothead

nadalfan wrote:http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/08/25/st-louis-county-ferguson-police-violating-law-prevent-release-vital-public-information/

It looks like this is legit.  If so, it is extremely disturbing.

Seems to confirm our worse suspicions which is information is being with held for what reason? Inquiring minds . . .

Markle

Markle

Police withhold information about a criminal investigation, and rightfully so, every day of the week. Much to the chagrin of Progressives, they are not entitled to all the information, as it develops, in an ongoing investigation.

2seaoat

Police withhold information about a criminal investigation, and rightfully so, every day of the week. Much to the chagrin of Progressives, they are not entitled to all the information, as it develops, in an ongoing investigation.

Mostly wrong. Each state has very tightly designed freedom of information exemptions, but failure to release an incident report is not one of those exemptions. An attorney client communication between the SA and the sheriff's office may be exempt from a Freedom of information request by statute and in fact those emails and letters may be exempted. If there is a systematic denial of justice and the lawful release of information, the federal indictment may include individuals who have obstructed justice. This entire investigation is rotten to the core. I have never in thirty five years not seen an officer statement and incident report two weeks after a lethal shooting of a citizen.......Rotten and we are not in Denmark.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Police withhold information about a criminal investigation, and rightfully so, every day of the week. Much to the chagrin of Progressives, they are not entitled to all the information, as it develops, in an ongoing investigation.

Mostly wrong.  Each state has very tightly designed freedom of information exemptions, but failure to release an incident report is not one of those exemptions.  An attorney client communication between the SA and the sheriff's office may be exempt from a Freedom of information request by statute and in fact those emails and letters may be exempted.  If there is a systematic denial of justice and the lawful release of information, the federal indictment may include individuals who have obstructed justice.   This entire investigation is rotten to the core.  I have never in thirty five years not seen an officer statement and incident report two weeks after a lethal shooting of a citizen.......Rotten and we are not in Denmark.

Why do you demand that more misinformation be disseminated rather than waiting until the FACTS can be disclosed? As uninformed as you are on other aspects of this investigation, are you not aware that Grand Jury proceedings are confidential?

Is your policy to make childish attempts to intimidate people with your bluster?

You were the one who jumped on the bandwagon about "testimony" about Michael Brown being shot in the back. Turns out, after two autopsies, that is a lie. Not surprising, it was told by Brown's partner in the strong armed robbery, someone with an outstanding warrant and who is guilty of having lied to the police.

Have fun!

2seaoat

You were the one who jumped on the bandwagon about "testimony" about Michael Brown being shot in the back.

Please feel free to back this lie up with facts. You just make things up. I know more about grand juries than most on this forum......no bluster....just fact, and you my friend are totally clueless and continue to expose how utterly limited your knowledge is......intelligence and experience go a long way to understanding the world we find ourselves......you make chit up to fill your knowledge gaps, and week after week, month after month, I am tasked to educate you, and I sometimes worry that I have failed on even the most elementary concepts.....I will keep trying, and I am hopeful you pick up a book and read.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You were the one who jumped on the bandwagon about "testimony" about Michael Brown being shot in the back.

Please feel free to back this lie up with facts.  You just make things up.  I know more about grand juries than most on this forum......no bluster....just fact, and you my friend are totally clueless and continue to expose how utterly limited your knowledge is......intelligence and experience go a long way to understanding the world we find ourselves......you make chit up to fill your knowledge gaps, and week after week, month after month, I am tasked to educate you, and I sometimes worry that I have failed on even the most elementary concepts.....I will keep trying, and I am hopeful you pick up a book and read.

Of course, my good friend 2seaoat has made interesting quotes previously.
"I do not need somebody to give additional facts."

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The failure to release incident reports, including the narrative accounts by the officers involved, is a violation carrying both civil and criminal penalties. The only exception is that the officers invoke their 5th Amendment rights, which has not been done.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
The failure to release incident reports, including the narrative accounts by the officers involved, is a violation carrying both civil and criminal penalties.  The only exception is that the officers invoke their 5th Amendment rights, which has not been done.

Earth to Floridatexan,

You may not have noticed but there is a GRAND JURY HEARING ongoing at this very moment. Grand Jury hearings are secret. That means you do not get to know what is being discussed until their proceedings are complete. You might also keep in mind that hundreds of times people have said that a ham sandwich can be indicted by a Grand Jury.

Suppose the Grand Jury returns no bill of indictment?

My guess is that, given the main supporters of Eric Holder, they will find a way to proceed to a trial regardless of the facts in the matter. After all, we know the friends and allies of Eric Holder.

As Eric Holder was welcomed to Ferguson.
St. Louis County and Ferguson Police Violating Public Records Laws Regarding Michael Brown Shooting Death	 Jackson_Holder_Sharpton_zpscc8ad5b7

So much for the scales of justice being blind.

I hope there is a very open trial with live tv coverage. Hell... let holder prosecute... please.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
The failure to release incident reports, including the narrative accounts by the officers involved, is a violation carrying both civil and criminal penalties.  The only exception is that the officers invoke their 5th Amendment rights, which has not been done.

Earth to Floridatexan,

You may not have noticed but there is a GRAND JURY HEARING ongoing at this very moment.  Grand Jury hearings are secret.  That means you do not get to know what is being discussed until their proceedings are complete.  You might also keep in mind that hundreds of times people have said that a ham sandwich can be indicted by a Grand Jury.

My guess is that, given the main supporters of Eric Holder, they will find a way to proceed to a trial regardless of the facts in the matter.  After all, we know the friends and allies of Eric Holder.

St. Louis County and Ferguson Police Violating Public Records Laws Regarding Michael Brown Shooting Death	 Jackson_Holder_Sharpton_zpscc8ad5b7

Earth to imbecile:

You do know I'm speaking about a POLICE REPORT, do you not? The internal files police keep and complete in every incident? No one is asking for any investigative reports...only for proper police reports. Good for Eric Holder for going to Ferguson.

Your scales of justice are apparently the ones over your eyes.

nadalfan

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Earth to Floridatexan,

You may not have noticed but there is a GRAND JURY HEARING ongoing at this very moment.  Grand Jury hearings are secret.  That means you do not get to know what is being discussed until their proceedings are complete.  You might also keep in mind that hundreds of times people have said that a ham sandwich can be indicted by a Grand Jury.

My guess is that, given the main supporters of Eric Holder, they will find a way to proceed to a trial regardless of the facts in the matter.  After all, we know the friends and allies of Eric Holder.

Earth to imbecile:

You do know I'm speaking about a POLICE REPORT, do you not?  The internal files police keep and complete in every incident?  No one is asking for any investigative reports...only for proper police reports.  Good for Eric Holder for going to Ferguson.  

I think Markle didn't read the link I posted where everything was explained regarding the requests, the date of the reports, and the legality of withholding the rest of the police report.

The PD now faces a huge credibility problem. They release a video of Brown's robbery which they then state was not related to the shooting and release that he had marijuana in his system (which could have been from a month before the shooting), but absolutely nothing else. Everyone should be concerned; it's not a partisan issue.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Earth to Floridatexan,

Earth to imbecile:

You do know I'm speaking about a POLICE REPORT, do you not?  The internal files police keep and complete in every incident?  No one is asking for any investigative reports...only for proper police reports.  Good for Eric Holder for going to Ferguson.  

SHOW us where that is required while a Grand Jury is investigating the incident.

Yes, our unbiased Attorney General.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

How do you stand yourself?

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
How do you stand yourself?

That honesty and candor thing along with real facts and truth really drives Progressives up the wall.

What could be more fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum