Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING: Michael Brown’s Toxicology Report is Exactly What Race Baiters Did NOT Want to Hear

+4
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
nadalfan
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Markle

Markle

Hmmm...enough of the "harmless" marijuana in Mr. Brown's system to cause hallucinations. HOW CAN THAT BE? Listing to the Progressives here, it is HARMLESS!

BREAKING: Michael Brown’s Toxicology Report is Exactly What Race Baiters Did NOT Want to Hear

[...]

Eyewitness testimony has already confirmed that Brown did not have his hands up when he was shot, and the recently released county autopsy report indicates the same. In addition, forensic tests proved that Michael Brown’s blood was present on Wilson’s gun, uniform, and interior car door panel, corroborating his statement that the two struggled for control of Wilson’s gun in the car.

Now the toxicology report has been released, and it, too, puts another nail in the coffin of the liberal narrative surrounding the Brown shooting, according to The Washington Post.

“Jurors have also seen the St. Louis County autopsy report, including toxicology test results for Brown that show he had tetrahydrocannabinol, the active ingredient in marijuana, in his system,” the paper reported on Thursday.

“The Post’s sources said the levels in Brown’s body may have been high enough to trigger hallucinations,” it continued.

It’s only speculation, of course, but hallucinations could account for some of Brown’s reportedly irrational behavior that day, including his attempt to take a gun away from a trained police officer.

[...]

Read more: http://conservativetribune.com/michael-browns-toxicology-report/

nadalfan

http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/health-med-fit/health/how-would-marijuana-have-affected-michael-brown-it-s-difficult/article_af1408ef-6e49-5713-814a-5bd41bb0b869.html

2seaoat

Since you will not post an answer in the other thread, I will pose it again. Have you in your life experiences been around people high on pot? Have you ever been at a bar or watched a fight or brawl? Have you ever seen a person high on Pot fighting?

Now tell me why would a race baiter be upset that Michael had THC in his blood? It certainly explains in part his slow response to the officer telling him to get on the fricking sidewalk.........but the most important question that I can ask you.......did at any time you see Michael with munchies?

I listened to the doc who did the autopsy explain the drug screen levels.....a key word she used is MAY......but I have been high as a kid, I have been around people who have been high, and I simply do not understand the dots you are trying to connect......this may get amusing.....but connect the dots.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Since you will not post an answer in the other thread, I will pose it again.  Have you in your life experiences been around people high on pot?  Have you ever been at a bar or watched a fight or brawl?  Have you ever seen a person high on Pot fighting?

Now tell me why would a race baiter be upset that Michael had THC in his blood?  It certainly explains in part his slow response to the officer telling him to get on the fricking sidewalk.........but the most important question that I can ask you.......did at any time you see Michael with munchies?

I listened to the doc who did the autopsy explain the drug screen levels.....a key word she used is MAY......but I have been high as a kid, I have been around people who have been high, and I simply do not understand the dots you are trying to connect......this may get amusing.....but connect the dots.

It certainly explains in part his slow response to the officer telling him to get on the fricking sidewalk.........but the most important question that I can ask you.......did at any time you see Michael with munchies?. Where is the link to this fact?

Marijuana and Aggression
Does smoking marijuana cause aggression?

Marijuana usually has a sedating effect on most users, making it much less likely to cause violence in users than other substances such as alcohol and stimulants (e.g., amphetamines and cocaine).

However, sometimes when marijuana is used it can cause fear, anxiety, panic or paranoia, which can result in an aggressive outburst. For most people, once the effects of the drug wear off, their behavior gradually improves.

Some studies have found support for an association between marijuana use and various types of violence, including relationship or interpersonal violence (Moore TM & Stuart GL, 2005). However, no definitive correlation between marijuana use and violence in adults has been establish; the correlation appears to be stronger in adolescents (Copeland J, Rooke S, Swift W, 2013). Violence in anyone, including marijuana users, often has a multicausal explanation, with numerous factors impacting behavior, such as increased life stress, aggressive personality traits, multidrug use, or a history of violent behavior (Macdonald S, et al., 2008). Marijuana is also part of the global illegal drug market, which may increase the chances of violence occurring in some social interactions.

Additionally, when people are withdrawing from marijuana they can become irritable, which can lead to abusive or aggressive behavior among people with a history of aggression (Smith PH et al., 2013). Studies have not found an association between withdrawal symptoms and aggression among those without a previous history of aggression.

- See more at: http://learnaboutmarijuanawa.org/factsheets/aggression.htm#sthash.fQqsqdAE.dpuf

2seaoat

I answered this on the other thread.....zero correlation with violence in adults and pot use.   Michael was 18 and all the adolescent studies do not use people who have reached the age of majority.   In addition the real world stats on violence and legal pot are stunning.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/six-months-marijuana-legalization-treated-colorado/193172/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I answered this on the other thread.....zero correlation with violence in adults and pot use.   Michael was 18 and all the adolescent studies do not use people who have reached the age of majority.   In addition the real world stats on violence and legal pot are stunning.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/six-months-marijuana-legalization-treated-colorado/193172/

That is not true.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002699216

2seaoat

All true.....please read your link....12-16. Michael was an adult and your own link confirms adults have zero correlation with pot use and violence. I can say that I have never been threatened by a person high on pot.....that is almost comical.

If what you are saying was true, then the crime stats coming out of Colorado would show violent crime increases when just the opposite is true.....there have been startling drops in crime which experts cannot believe after all the Markles in the world argued that pot brings bad behavior. Look at the detail of my first link on Colorado crime rates.....it is stunning how much crime has dropped as legalized pot took effect.

Still waiting for the dots to connect.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Marijuana Use Linked to Risk of Psychotic Symptoms
Study Shows Association Between Development of Psychosis and Smoking Marijuana
By Denise Mann
WebMD Health News Reviewed by Laura J. Martin, MD

March 1, 2011 -- Adolescents and young adults who smoke marijuana have an increased risk for experiencing psychotic symptoms, according to a new study.

The new findings appear online in the journal BMJ.

Researchers assessed marijuana use during a 10-year study of 1,923 participants aged 14 to 24 in Germany.

Those participants who had no psychotic symptoms and had never tried marijuana when the study began and then started using marijuana had nearly double the risk of experiencing psychotic symptoms in the future.

And those who used marijuana before start of the study and who continued use over the study period had an increased risk of persistent psychotic symptoms, the study shows.

2seaoat

risk of experiencing psychotic symptoms in the future.

So now we are in agreement that there is no correlation with pot use and violence in adults, we need to look at psychotic symptoms:

Early stage psychosis:

difficulty concentrating
depressed mood
sleep changes—sleeping too much or not enough
anxiety
suspiciousness
withdrawal from family and friends
ongoing unusual thoughts and beliefs

Now again, I am being very patient, but if Michael was a women and he was shot during her period and a blood sample showed high hormone levels and somebody testified that she was having anxiety suspiciousness and difficulty concentrating what in the F does that have to do with the Supreme Court standard which would make this a justifiable shooting. Michael being high on pot is as irrelevant as him having sleep changes. However it serves a very useful propaganda purpose. It is like blaming the victim who was raped......a ha........she was wearing a mini dress and she had pot in her system when she was hit with a two by four and repeatedly raped.....yep relevancy requirements of evidence are there to stop prejudicial inference. I think the blood work will be admitted because EXPERTS will tell the jury what it means.....I hope Mr. Markle does a good job on the stand.

dumpcare

You will never ever convince me this guy attacked anyone that high on pot, paranoia would have caused him to stay inside and the anxiety would have sent him (if bad enough) to the ER. Now if someone laced the pot everything they say may be possible, but never will believe he stole cigars instead of something to eat and then attacked anyone. If any of you can remember way back some dirty dealer's use to lace it with PCP and that in itself is enough for someone to kill you or harm themselves.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PCP would have been in the tox report.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Anyone who seriously believes that marijuana in the victim's system would have led to violent behavior needs intervention.

Vikingwoman

I don't believe marijuana had anything to do w/ what happened.

dumpcare

I highly doubt this the true tox report, I cannot see it being released before court, it would seem to taint the whole judicial process.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Anyone who seriously believes that marijuana in the victim's system would have led to violent behavior needs intervention.  

Intervention, are you serious?

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:I don't believe marijuana had anything to do w/ what happened.

He was stoned to the point that he could have been hallucinating. That would be equal to a point well beyond the legal limit in alcohol.

He was thug that was stoned out of his mind. He could have hallucinated virtually anything. A man that size and strength can do a huge amount of damage in an instant.

Pffft... the argument that marijuana contributes here only muddies the facts that are relevant.

2seaoat wrote:Since you will not post an answer in the other thread, I will pose it again.  Have you in your life experiences been around people high on pot?  Have you ever been at a bar or watched a fight or brawl?  Have you ever seen a person high on Pot fighting?

Now tell me why would a race baiter be upset that Michael had THC in his blood?  It certainly explains in part his slow response to the officer telling him to get on the fricking sidewalk.........but the most important question that I can ask you.......did at any time you see Michael with munchies?

For you SEAOAT:

There's a significant amount of folks (seaoat et al) in this society that aren't going to listen to logic and science here regarding this case. They are liberals who want to stir up the race pot. It's funny how liberals want to throw science in front of your face with abortion and global warming/climate change, but will totally ignore it right now.

Floridatexan wrote:

I could care less what was in his system, he still assaulted a cop and that is a CRIME and the reason he got capped.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Herr Markle, our resident Nazi, believes that racism in Ferguson doesn't exist. Look at the title of this thread.

Perhaps Herr Markle can educate us all about the strange habit of the Ferguson PD to raise money for the city coffers by targeting black drivers?

Or why there are only 3 black cops on the 60-plus Police Force . . .

And one city councilman and 5 whites?

Of course racism exists in Ferguson.

And while Michael Brown was no angel, he was unarmed and the shots that killed him were fired from a distance beyond 25 feet.

Like I said in another thread in this forum, the current unrest in Ferguson is based on an oppressed population of black Americans who feel -- for whatever reasons -- that they are victims of white oppression and hatred. Brown's death was the straw that broke the camel's back. And now Ferguson is an IED.

The real causes of the current racial crisis in Ferguson are the same that have fueled every race riot in America.

And Herr Markle's absurd claim that white or black racism doesn't really exist, are just that: absurd.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

For you SEAOAT:

There's a significant amount of folks (seaoat et al) in this society that aren't going to listen to logic and science here regarding this case. They are liberals who want to stir up the race pot. It's funny how liberals want to throw science in front of your face with abortion and global warming/climate change, but will totally ignore it right now.

Yeah, we liberals are guilty of "throwing science" in front of your face ... LOL!!

Here's some science PDawg: the shots that killed the unarmed, teenaged, black named Michael Brown, were fired from a distance of more than 25 feet. Reality.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Herr Markle, our resident Nazi, believes that racism in Ferguson doesn't exist.  Look at the title of this thread.

Perhaps Herr Markle can educate us all about the strange habit of the Ferguson PD to raise money for the city coffers by targeting black drivers?

Or why there are only 3 black cops on the 60-plus Police Force . . .

And one city councilman and 5 whites?

Of course racism exists in Ferguson.

And while Michael Brown was no angel, he was unarmed and the shots that killed him were fired from a distance beyond 25 feet.

Like I said in another thread in this forum, the current unrest in Ferguson is based on an oppressed population of black Americans who feel -- for whatever reasons -- that they are victims of white oppression and hatred.  Brown's death was the straw that broke the camel's back. And now Ferguson is an IED.

The real causes of the current racial crisis in Ferguson are the same that have fueled every race riot in America.

And Herr Markle's absurd claim that white or black racism doesn't really exist, are just that:  absurd.

I am always amused by your foolish rationalizations and all your religious preaching from a Heathen.

I'm not amused when you flat out lie about me and what I have said.  PLEASE show us all where I made that statement or admit you lied and made it up because you have nothing else.

Are you now ashamed to post your signature and your hate for America? Let me help you.

BREAKING: Michael Brown’s Toxicology Report is Exactly What Race Baiters Did NOT Want to Hear Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

Liberals want to make every excuse for a thug.

2seaoat

Liberals want to make every excuse for a thug.

Nope. If the second bullet hit Michael between the eyes in the squad car, I would make no excuses. It would be a justified shooting. So let's make this clear. The shot to the thumb was justified in the car, and the second shot which missed was justified.

However, what transpired out of the car are issues which need to be addressed in a fair trial. This is the way I always see these things. A police officer is not exempt from the law. The decedent could be a relative, friend, or neighbor and if the law is ignored and shooting unarmed citizens is not even afforded trial review because of white washing when an officer is involve, we as a nation are going down a slippery slope where government puts no value on its citizens. I want a trial. If the officer met the standards for a justified shooting he will be not guilty, but if a corrupt system tries to white wash this case, then EVERY American is at risk despite the color of their skin.

If he took one step towards the officer outside of the car I could see it as justified.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum