Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonight I celebrate our President

+8
Vikingwoman
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
boards of FL
gatorfan
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Tonight I celebrate our President Empty Tonight I celebrate our President 11/20/2014, 5:19 pm

2seaoat

Thank you President Obama for having the courage and insight to do what is right. I hear the squeals, but in the end it will be real families which will be positively impacted. I am proud to be an American, and I am glad the American people spoke loud and clear twice that we want justice in immigration. Wave that red flag.......have them hurt America some more, but the people spoke clearly twice to elect you on your platform of immigration reform, and even though I did not vote for you, I admire your patience and courage.

I also love the hallow threats and shooting blanks between now and January 2017 when sanity will be restored as the structural election turns the other way.

Vikingwoman

Truly great President.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Tonight I celebrate our President Giphy

2seaoat

He mocks those who have mocked him since day one.   Jackie Robinson hitting three home runs and 8 RBIs.   A great day in history.

Last edited by 2seaoat on 11/20/2014, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Tonight I celebrate our President Th?id=HN.608029857508560102&w=294&h=185&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Thank you my loyal subjects....

What a bunch of grubers... lol.

gatorfan

What do you mean most networks aren't carrying the speech??? WE are the President and demand utmost loyalty from our peasants.

ROFLMAO

Tonight I celebrate our President 4d0404de8e8b

2seaoat

What a bunch of grubers... lol.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

boards of FL

boards of FL

More people have health insurance, and everyone's insurance is better.

Healthcare costs are rising at historically low rates.

Stop and consider the dumpster fire that we lived through after 8 years of the last republican president - and 6 of those 8 years with a republican house and senate. We engaged in multiple wars. Worst economy since the great depression. First president in history to oversee a net loss in private sector jobs. Etc etc

Contrast that with what we're seeing today.

We're seeing Clinton-era job creation and steadily decreasing unemployment.

The economy is growing at rate of over 4% annually.

Inflation has maintained below historical averages.

All stock market indicators are breaking new records every day.

The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have winded down.

Bin laden is dead.

Vikingwoman

boards of FL wrote:More people have health insurance, and everyone's insurance is better.

Stop and consider the dumpster fire that we lived through after 8 years of the last republican president - and 6 of those 8 years with a republican house and senate.  We engaged in multiple wars.  Worst economy since the great depression.  First president in history to oversee a net loss in private sector jobs.  Etc etc

Bin laden is dead.  

Have you ever seen the list of what this President has done so far? It's amazing! Your post is just a drop in the bucket.

dumpcare

I am also proud of my President today, because while at work he must have legalized marijuana and oats, bof and viking must have smoked the first bong.

Vikingwoman

This was 2 yrs ago.LOL!

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/march_april_2012/features/obamas_top_50_accomplishments035755.php?page=all

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:I am also proud of my President today, because while at work he must have legalized marijuana and oats, bof and viking must have smoked the first bong.

Marijuana....the miracle drug!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

More people have health insurance, and everyone's insurance is better. Thankful we are seeing deductibles and premiums skyrocket!

Stop and consider the dumpster fire that we lived through after 8 years of the last republican president - and 6 of those 8 years with a republican house and senate.  We engaged in multiple wars.  Worst economy since the great depression.  First president in history to oversee a net loss in private sector jobs.  Etc etc

Bin laden is dead.  

Have you ever seen the list of what this President has done so far? It's amazing! Your post is just a drop in the bucket.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Tonight I celebrate our President Pres585

2seaoat

Kicking asz and taking names.....it reminds me of the class nerd in high school threatening anybody........pop bam,,,,,,,,thank you.........the shrill screech of another defeat..........Oh the midterms in mostly red states really meant something.......we had a tidal wave of 2% advantage even though they were mostly red states, and John Bonner.......with only a bonner in his hand threatens the football star........you just cannot make this up........this was a historic day, and all the apologists for racism and obstructionism........you have elevated his stature in history......now if they could only impeach him in the house and not be able to convict in the senate......perfection.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah reminds me of Idii Amin....long live the king...

Tonight I celebrate our President Time-amin

Vikingwoman

Floridatexan wrote:Tonight I celebrate our President Pres585

Love that dress!

2seaoat

Many....many.....many happy people tonight.....the day only got better.

nadalfan

2seaoat wrote:Many....many.....many happy people tonight.....the day only got better.

Yes there are! President Obama did the right thing, but it's also a brilliant political move.
Obama has put the GOP in a pretty tough spot. If they decide to work on or pass the immigration reform bill, President Obama will get credit for pushing them to do so. "Pass a bill!"
If they do not; they will be perceived as the do-nothing, obstructionist party, that cares more about politics than they do immigrants and President Obama still gets credit for doing as much as he could.

2seaoat

There is an idiot congressman who verbalized that President Obama should be put in jail because he is encouraging illegal immigration. Jeff Sessions finally is backing down from his earlier rhetoric as he realizes how brilliant the President's move is..........he also understands checkmate.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If I'd already seen this thread I wouldn't have needed to ask how many think worshipping or hating this dude is what life is all about. This thread has answered that question in spades. lol

2seaoat

If I'd already seen this thread I wouldn't have needed to ask how many think worshipping or hating this dude is what life is all about. This thread has answered that question in spades. lol

Nope, you have lost your intuition and intelligence.....they are in hiding still with the little brown bags of garbage invading, Ebola, and now brown families staying together. If you still had them, you would realize this thread is about what the celebration is about........human beings in family units staying together without a jackboot knock on the door. However, closet dixiecrats who fear the boogeyman rarely get it right.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:If I'd already seen this thread I wouldn't have needed to ask how many think worshipping or hating this dude is what life is all about. This thread has answered that question in spades. lol

Nope, you have lost your intuition and intelligence.....they are in hiding still with the little brown bags of garbage invading, Ebola, and now brown families staying together.   If you still had them, you would realize this thread is about what the celebration is about........human beings in family units staying together without a jackboot knock on the door.   However, closet dixiecrats who fear the boogeyman rarely get it right.

Tonight I celebrate our President AnimatedLaughterPink

2seaoat

President Obama has deported more than President Bush, and he knows the damage he has done to families. His smiles and my smiles are the celebration of a nation free from injustice. Join us Mr. Markle. Smile and quit being so grumpy and angry. Children will get to stay with their parents. It has been a wonderful week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum