Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I cannot wait to see President Obama spike the ball tonight

+4
VectorMan
boards of FL
Sal
2seaoat
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

For six years I have heard about how horrible the President would be for the free market capitalist system......well guess what......two poker players playing at Bonita Springs poker room sold their condos last week, for 60k average over what it was valued last year. There are help wanted signs at every restaurant down here. The traffic is so congested, I am having to add fifteen to thirty minutes to get to the poker room on time. This economy is firing all cylinders.....and to think these folks thought they had the answers.

2seaoat

The anticipation is almost too much......

2seaoat

It does not get much better than this.......

Sal

Sal

I cannot wait to see President Obama spike the ball tonight Joe-cool

boards of FL

boards of FL

I cannot wait to see President Obama spike the ball tonight Julian-edleman-and-tom-brady-juggle-ball

VectorMan

VectorMan

What the hell is that dumbass talking about?

Nothing but fucking liberal accepted platitudes. Pat him on the back he's a ROCK STAR! LOL

You know he lies, but AGAIN he gets another pass! Geeeez

2seaoat

If it is just liberals.....why are 90% of Americans agreeing with what the President is saying......I have NEVER seen these type of numbers. America has finally figured it out, and they believe this President has been right. What a fricking home run.......The Republicans are just mumbling.....red flag threats.....hell the Bull just ran em over......

2seaoat

The Republicans did not respond. I am shocked. They did a cute narrative with no specifics, and they were too timid to respond to the President's specific issues. Child Care credits.......no response. Higher taxes on the 1% to pay for middle class tax reductions......no response. Higher minimum wage.....no response. An easy response......free Junior College.....no response. The whole idea of the response.....it did not happen tonight, and hopefully this responder will not end up in jail or those who did the response and were put on the political trash heap.

knothead

knothead

Regarding the rookie Senator Jonie Earnst' rebuttal, ARE YOU SHITTING ME?
We have another Bachmann I think . . . . a brain dead wing nut! My son called me from Nashville and basically asked WTF is this woman for real?

knothead

knothead

I believe President Obama did an exemplary job and basically knocked it out of the park!

2seaoat

My wife who is a Republican, just started giggling like a little girl.....totally spontaneous when Earnst was talking, but broke out in total laughter about the shoes.......she grew up in a small farm community, and she has so much insight on farm girls. Her first comment was.....are they paying her for this, or did she voluntarily choose to do this. What a contrast in America. The hatred for the black guy has so blinded common sense over the last six years, and the Republican Party I support needs to get rid of the crazies and get back to main street values and support for the middle class. The President has out Republicaned the Republicans.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Jump ahead to 14:23 to see Joni Ernst's response t the President's speech.

I don't know if Joni is the GOP's new Sara Palin, or just a female Ted Cruz.

What I DO know, is she will be parodied soon in an SNL opener (it will be good....). I wonder who will play the senator in that one?

You will need to ask DE why he voted for Ernest, as she is from his state (Iowa)........

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

She seems like a nice simple lady who is new to Federal politics and how our government works. Why did they not have Newt give the response? He actually would respond to specific issues and would give alternatives in real time without a monitor. Out of an entire Party, the only person they could choose was this nice simple lady with no federal experience to dissect the state of the union speech. This to me gives a loud and clear message to the American public on how serious the Republican Party has become about governance........they are not serious.

Sal

Sal

Workin' the biscuit line at Hardee's with bread bags for shoes ...

GOP 2016!!

KarlRove

KarlRove

For six years I have heard about how horrible the President would be for the free market capitalist system......well guess what......two poker players playing at Bonita Springs poker room sold their condos last week, for 60k average over what it was valued last year. There are help wanted signs at every restaurant down here. The traffic is so congested, I am having to add fifteen to thirty minutes to get to the poker room on time. This economy is firing all cylinders.....and to think these folks thought they had the answers.
------
I guess you think thst as long as the rich can afford their vacations and there are lots of minimum wage jobs available it is all hunky dorey. You are part of the problem.

polecat

polecat

I know because I won both of them

OH SNAP!

2seaoat

I think the economy is heating up.....nothing more or less. If you want to solve wealth disparity, reinstate the tax rates from the early eighties, and bring capital gains back to 28%.......it solves the problem.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum