Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do you account for this behavior ?

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

I think we have established on this thread that if you have dental problems and a low IQ you come from a state more likely than not to vote Republican. However a corollary should be established concerning this young lady I know in Biloxi who has the most beautiful teeth, and is a red hot momma with a high IQ, and she votes Republican. I know of no exceptions to apply to West Virginia.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I think we have established on this thread that if you have dental problems and a low IQ you come from a state more likely than not to vote Republican.  However a corollary should be established concerning this young lady I know in Biloxi who has the most beautiful teeth, and is a red hot momma with a high IQ, and she votes Republican.  I know of no exceptions to apply to West Virginia.

Probably never been there have ya ? I doubt your head would fit through the tunnel into West Virginia .

2seaoat

Probably never been there have ya ? I doubt your head would fit through the tunnel into West Virginia .

I love Harper's Ferry and could spend a week there in the fall. I love traveling the rural roads between Civil War battlefields. One of the most beautiful areas in the Country.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum