Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do you account for this behavior ?

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat

You took the time to pick it out......gee.......you tell us.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I asked the question if you can't answer it or won't move along....

Vikingwoman

Who's behavior are you talking about? The guy or the girl?

are you asking why she got a smack down? Pretty stupid question.

Vikingwoman

No moron. I'm asking the same question.

Nobody is talking to you ever ....

Vietnam Tom was a better video

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Like pulling teeth to get an answer out of you all. Let me add some fertilizer questions...yes I know what fertilizer you all use most of the time. Anyway, is all this pent up anger which explodes in poor people or minorities a result of their disenfranchisement or is it a perceived lack of respect in life or is it maybe an attempt to establish their place in a small pond as the bigger fish, sort of tribal in nature ? Perhaps it is something even simpler or maybe darker...I am just wondering what word you would use to describe the tinder that fires these mini-riots. Are there tools we should be giving them in school that they could use to more effectively handle a challenge ? If so what would they be? How do you handle someone that frustrates you, of course you can ban them if you have that button but of course that doesn't fix you does it ? Maybe though you have an unearned, smug sense of superiority that makes you not even consider you need any adjustments. You might base that on such things as education, religion, profession, status, wealth or any number of things...maybe your momma told you how great you were and you actually believed her.

They are acting as they have been brought up. It has nothing to so with us here on the forum. It has everything to do with their attitude and outlook on life. People acting like this on MARTA in atl is why I stopped going to braves games. I will attend again when the team moves to Cobb County.

Sal

Sal

How do you account for this behavior??

2seaoat

They were all born in West Virginia?

http://www.thestreet.com/story/12712489/20/the-10-dumbest-states-in-america.html

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

or have a sense of entitlement....

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/crime/fl-dine-dash-tamarac-20141107-story.html

respkect

Vikingwoman

I've seen the same behavior in white people. It's not a matter of color so much as a class from where they're from. Reminds me of a few forum members who were white but then it was perceived as funny. It wouldn't have been tolerated if they were black.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I seen the same behavior in hound dogs so I guess it's just nature then....

Vikingwoman

were they black or white ground hogs?

2seaoat

were they black or white ground hogs?

They definitely were from West Virgina.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes the best place to be is from West Virginia...far from ...Lucky for the survivors we find our way into Ohio and get edjicated.

2seaoat

Average IQ and Ranking: 98.7 (37th)

How can you educate a genetic pool of sub 100 IQ. The behavior on the subway was low IQ. Education helps, but we should monitor all people born in West Virgina, and surely keep them off subways.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Must be the water ..I picked up an extra 40 points in Ohio...nature or nurture..who knows?

at least we ain't last..

Mississippi's average IQ for the state is 94.2. This ranks the state last in the nation.

2seaoat

Mississippi's average IQ for the state is 94.2. This ranks the state last in the nation.

Their women have all their teeth and are very pretty......Their men play good football.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes too bad football is not that important in the grand scheme of things.

and of course...some shouldn't throw stones...

How do you account for this behavior ? Screen-shot-2013-05-29-at-2-01-49-pm

2seaoat

I admit I was wrong.....all those toothless West Virginia women riding the subway have met the residency requirement for NJ.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey Hillbillys got a sweet tooth...they also like drugs of every kind and liquor. Shows what Democrats can do to a state..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum