Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama Causing Oil Prices to Fall

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obama Causing Oil Prices to Fall Empty Obama Causing Oil Prices to Fall 10/10/2014, 5:12 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/10/investing/oil-plunge-below-84-market-concern/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

...Crude oil tumbled below $84 a barrel on Friday for the first time since the 2012 Olympics in London....

....consumers and businesses will benefit from friendlier prices at the pump....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

It's because Putin had dumped tons of
Crude oil into the market . We went over this last week.

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 10/10/2014, 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/10/investing/oil-plunge-below-84-market-concern/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

...Crude oil tumbled below $84 a barrel on Friday for the first time since the 2012 Olympics in London....

....consumers and businesses will benefit from friendlier prices at the pump....

Again?

Obama Causing Oil Prices to Fall HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I knew I could get a rise out of semi-retired poster Markle and poster PaceDog if I posted that article....

Obama Causing Oil Prices to Fall Untitl13

NO rise homey, but you are extra dense today-

http://www.examiner.com/article/russia-ratifies-economic-union-and-readies-trade-currencies-other-than-dollar

"Putin's signing of the trade agreement comes as a response to the weakening value of the Rouble, and the dumping of excess oil onto the markets "

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I knew I could get a rise out of semi-retired poster Markle and poster PaceDog if I posted that article....

Mostly I ignore 2seaoat, you're reaching that point. You and 2seaoat simply throw things up trying to keep posts about our semi-retired President and his boiling scandals and total ineptness concerning world affairs off the top of the page. You'd rather discuss anything but the massive failures of this administration.

This entire issue is just another example of the pretense that obama ran upon...

and the compete 180 that his minion now support.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I knew I could get a rise out of semi-retired poster Markle and poster PaceDog if I posted that article....

Mostly I ignore 2seaoat, you're reaching that point.  You and 2seaoat simply throw things up trying to keep posts about our semi-retired President and his boiling scandals and total ineptness concerning world affairs off the top of the page.  You'd rather discuss anything but the massive failures of this administration.

And you think what you post is taken seriously? We should take a poll on that....

Obama Causing Oil Prices to Fall Donkey10

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

Mostly I ignore 2seaoat, you're reaching that point.  You and 2seaoat simply throw things up trying to keep posts about our semi-retired President and his boiling scandals and total ineptness concerning world affairs off the top of the page.  You'd rather discuss anything but the massive failures of this administration.

You're a flaming hypocrite. Don't even try to pretend you have any credibility here. Your track record speaks for itself. And, again, you know what you can do with your spoon.

Coming from you... that is hilarious..!!

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

You're a flaming hypocrite.  Don't even try to pretend you have any credibility here.  Your track record speaks for itself.  And, again, you know what you can do with your spoon.

Really brain numbing for you isn't it?  You and your FAR LEFT PROGRESSIVE COMRADES have yet to prove any of my threads or posts false.  At best, you all have stomped your feet and whined.  Actually it's very amusing.  Keep up the good work!

IF semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama is doing so "great" why are so many Democrats running like the wind AWAY from him. They won't even admit that they VOTED for him. Now that's painful!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

You're a flaming hypocrite.  Don't even try to pretend you have any credibility here.  Your track record speaks for itself.  And, again, you know what you can do with your spoon.

Really brain numbing for you isn't it?  You and your FAR LEFT PROGRESSIVE COMRADES have yet to prove any of my threads or posts false.  At best, you all have stomped your feet and whined.  Actually it's very amusing.  Keep up the good work!

IF semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama is doing so "great" why are so many Democrats running like the wind AWAY from him.  They won't even admit that they VOTED for him.  Now that's painful!

Why would anyone want to waste their time proving or disproving the BS you post here on a daily basis? You really need to take a measure of the credibility you have with most posters--it doesn't run very deep.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

IF semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama is doing so "great" why are so many Democrats running like the wind AWAY from him.  They won't even admit that they VOTED for him.  Now that's painful!

Why would anyone want to waste their time proving or disproving the BS you post here on a daily basis? You really need to take a measure of the credibility you have with most posters--it doesn't run very deep.

Right!

Obama Causing Oil Prices to Fall Watch?v=Ev8Ipn6QlJw

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum