Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Price of ground beef 91% higher since Obama became POtTUS

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/410-pound-ground-beef-price-climbs-another-record-high

Ty Muslim in Chief

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dammit!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/410-pound-ground-beef-price-climbs-another-record-high

Ty Muslim in Chief

I guess you will just need to give up hamburgers, Buckwheat.......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

After seeing this I decided to vote republican to bring down the cost of hamburgers.
But then I looked at the chart and noticed Bush raised the price of hamburgers too.
Obviously both the republicans and democrats want to raise the price of hamburgers.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:After seeing this I decided to vote republican to bring down the cost of hamburgers.
But then I looked at the chart and noticed Bush raised the price of hamburgers too.
Obviously both the republicans and democrats want to raise the price of hamburgers.  

Right on! Whatever you do do not vote for Obama.

Price of ground beef 91% higher since Obama became POtTUS Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS68xxntCH2egclGx36zuiu5K2ZY8X0ZhHF1XmDV1UWV59jH9wY

No more beef or hamburgers at school and I mean now!

*****CHCUKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mln0RciE2o0

Smile

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Damaged Eagle wrote:Price of ground beef 91% higher since Obama became POtTUS Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS68xxntCH2egclGx36zuiu5K2ZY8X0ZhHF1XmDV1UWV59jH9wY

*****CHCUKLE*****

Smile

That photo was before her liposuction.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Price of ground beef 91% higher since Obama became POtTUS Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS68xxntCH2egclGx36zuiu5K2ZY8X0ZhHF1XmDV1UWV59jH9wY

*****CHCUKLE*****

Smile

That photo was before her liposuction.

Price of ground beef 91% higher since Obama became POtTUS Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh1nUmWGHWC5iZvcrUnEeAm45TogrL9qFeIqcUhsp7yRUfe7z9

Liposuction for all! It should be a right just like health care and abortions.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOEQTJV_3-w

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:
Right on!    Whatever you do do not vote for Obama.

If Obama priced the hamburgers at 15 cents like they once were at McDonalds, I'd vote for him. But as long as he keeps pricin em high, he'll never get my vote.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I wonder what price Obama has on filet mignon these days.  I'm too scared to even look.

Do you reckon Obama must be some closet hindu or something who worships the cows too much to let us eat em. And here all along I figured he was muslim.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I wonder what price Obama has on filet mignon these days.  I'm too scared to even look.

Do you reckon Obama must be some closet hindu or something who worships the cows too much to let us eat em.  And here all along I figured he was muslim.

As you know, semi-retired President Obama doesn't eat "just plain ol" filet mignon, he has Kobe beef.

The price of beef is increasing because so many subsidies are being given to farmers that grow corn for alcohol. Shortage of corn for feed lots.

2seaoat

The price of beef is increasing because so many subsidies are being given to farmers that grow corn for alcohol. Shortage of corn for feed lots.

Do you make chit up as you go, or do they give you this crap information. Please explain to me the subsidies being given to FARMERS that grow corn for alcohol. You do not even know a grain farmer, and have no idea the real causes of the beef increases. First the subsidies are given to big corporations like ADM who just happened to sponsor most of the Sunday news shows and own the alcohol refineries. Farmers get high prices bases on their proximity to the refineries which means in some areas farmers are no longer raising cattle because they get a better return selling directly to the refineries. Second, large areas of this country are entering the fourth year of drought where grass is very expensive. Third, the demand for American beef and corn on the international market has our exports over 28% up since the President has been in office. A good thing for our balance of payments and for continued low inflation.

Please know what you are talking about before posting. However, the Alcohol subsidy was the success of midwest farmer organizations who got midwestern support and presidential support because of the Iowa caucus. President Obama was a strong supporter of the subsidy. He was wrong.

Sal

Sal

The price of beef has skyrocketed due to the combination of the drought in California, a very dry summer across the Great Plains, last October's Northern Plains blizzard, and last winter's harsh winter thanks to the Polar Vortex.

So, you can thank the climate change deniers for your expensive hamburger.

Meanwhile, I stopped this morning to fill up my tank and paid $2.93 per gallon, thanks to Barack Hussein Obama, who we've learned from Markle and PeeDawg, is solely responsible for setting gasoline prices.

Everything negative was the fault of Bush during his tenure as COWH. Liberals want to use a double standard and absolve Obama of the same treatment. Sorry, you cannot have it both ways liberals.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

Meanwhile, I stopped this morning to fill up my tank and paid $2.93 per gallon, thanks to Barack Hussein Obama, who we've learned from Markle and PeeDawg, is solely responsible for setting gasoline prices.

In that case I'm voting agin the son of a bitch. Because he's priced the gas so cheap I no longer need an electric car and I wanted one real bad.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Well I guess the lower gas prices offset the higher hamburger prices then.

I still think PD should switch to tofu burgers......

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:The price of beef has skyrocketed due to the combination of the drought in California, a very dry summer across the Great Plains, last October's Northern Plains blizzard, and last winter's harsh winter thanks to the Polar Vortex.

So, you can thank the climate change deniers for your expensive hamburger.

You should thank who is really responsible.  President Putin for having dumped a huge amount of oil on the market AND the private and states producing massive amounts of gas and oil in SPITE of semi-retired President Obama's efforts.

But you don't have the nerve to do so.

You've got to love the progressive govt math that ignores costs like this when touting the cost of living remaining steady.

2seaoat

President Putin for having dumped a huge amount of oil on the market AND the private and states producing massive amounts of gas and oil in SPITE of semi-retired President Obama's efforts.

Idiocy. Serial stupid BS. The glut on the market is not because of Putin. It is because America under Obama with higher CAFE ratings, greater oil production, and use of alternative energy sources like NG have lowered American demand by almost 30% during his administration. The small increase in Russian oil and gas to the market is a direct reaction to the effective economic sanctions which Europe has put on Russia as their inflation rate now is over 8%, foreign investors are leaving in droves, and their economy has stagnated. The credit goes to President Obama who is beating Putin like the bitch he is. However, it is our lowered demand for foreign oil through conservation and increased production which is showing up at the pump.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

states producing massive amounts of gas and oil in SPITE of semi-retired President Obama's efforts

Dork
dôrk
noun: dork; plural noun: dorks
informal:
A dull, slow-witted, or socially inept person.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:states producing massive amounts of gas and oil in SPITE of semi-retired President Obama's efforts

Dork
dôrk
noun: dork; plural noun: dorks
informal:
A dull, slow-witted, or socially inept person.

Progressives just get panicky when confronted with FACTS don't they?

Price of ground beef 91% higher since Obama became POtTUS Socratestoo

Markle

Markle

Price of ground beef 91% higher since Obama became POtTUS ApproveddrillingpermitsonFederalLand11172012_zps58f033d5

Price of ground beef 91% higher since Obama became POtTUS OilFedandNon-Federal2007to2012_zps59a08e1a

Price of ground beef 91% higher since Obama became POtTUS GasFedandNon-Federal2007to2012_zps80c6b542

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Price of ground beef 91% higher since Obama became POtTUS ApproveddrillingpermitsonFederalLand11172012_zps58f033d5

Price of ground beef 91% higher since Obama became POtTUS OilFedandNon-Federal2007to2012_zps59a08e1a

Price of ground beef 91% higher since Obama became POtTUS GasFedandNon-Federal2007to2012_zps80c6b542

irrelevance
noun: irrelevance; plural noun: irrelevances
1. the quality or state of being irrelevant. A person or thing that is irrelevant.

Markle

Markle

Cattle Shortage Causing Spike in Beef Prices

Posted 6:32 pm, February 10, 2014, by Brittany Boyer, Updated at 06:42pm, February 10, 2014

If you’re planning to have beef for dinner… you may have to pay more.

A shortage of cattle nationwide is forcing businesses in our area to hike their beef prices.

Some people say those prices are the highest in decades.

According to a Weis Markets spokesperson, three years ago meat packers processed an average of 620,000 cattle a week and today that number is in the low 500,000’s.

For that reason area businesses say they’re having to hike up their prices and shoppers aren’t liking it.

“We don’t put out nearly the selection we did because beef slowed down quite a bit and a lot of people can’t afford it,” Robert Bunge, owner of Bunge’s Meat Store said.

A Weis Markets spokesperson says that the price of beef has been significantly impacted by the high price of corn a while back, which is used to feed a cattle herd.

http://wnep.com/2014/02/10/cattle-shortage-causing-spike-in-beef-prices/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum