Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roadblocks causing havoc in Hawaii as security teams prepare for Michelle Obama's birthday

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2535894/Roadblocks-causing-havoc-Hawaii-security-teams-prepare-Michelle-Obamas-50th-birthday-party-Oprahs-Maui-mansion.html

Michelle Obama's ensuing 50th birthday party has already wreaked havoc for Hawaiian locals as security checkpoints have created traffic around Oprah Winfrey's home.

The Queen of Talk is hosting the seminal birthday celebration for the First Lady, who stayed on in the Maui after President Obama and the girls returned to Washington following their Christmas vacation.

Mrs Obama's birthday is on the 17th and the dance-heavy party will be held at Winfrey's mansion on the 18th, but that hasn't stopped problems from arising already.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I thought she was just spending a " couple of extra days" in Hawaii.....her party is being held on Jan. 18th. That's more than a couple of days.

Why couldn't Barack buy her earrings, instead of a tax-payer paid gift?

Oops, I answered my own question.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Cristy did it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum