Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Defense of Obama

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26In Defense of Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/11/2014, 3:20 pm

You aren't a democrat so stuff it.

27In Defense of Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/11/2014, 3:20 pm

Democrats are about handouts for votes.

28In Defense of Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/11/2014, 3:22 pm

I know I pay way too much for what I am getting in services from the government.

29In Defense of Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/11/2014, 4:03 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Most of you folks aren't paying taxes. You're getting refunds
You are wrong. However, unlike you, most of us are not stupid enough to list our entire financial history on a public forum. When you reach a point in life where you must submit quarterly estimates to the IRS, come on back here and boast about how big your tax load is.

What does having to file quarterly estimates have to do with anything? If you are an independent contractor or self employed, you file quarterly. It doesn't mean you make any money.

30In Defense of Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/11/2014, 4:05 pm

Vikingwoman

I pay taxes every year. Haven't gotten a refund in quite a long time.Minimum wage people pay taxes too only they get some of it refunded like high wage people get tax credits. So you're full of it,PD.Look at the statistics of how many people work in this country and pay taxes compared to the percentage that get welfare. You're in for a rude awakening.

31In Defense of Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/11/2014, 4:13 pm

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:He has done a surprisingly good job.  I never expected he could extract us from the ditch, get us out of Iraq, and soon out of Stan.   He has stayed steady not listening the the shrill cries of boots on the ground.  His legend grows.

1) We are still in Iraq.
2) 9800 troops will still be in Astan after Dec 31.
3) He's put us further into the ditch.
4) He's a legend in his own mind.

I think this guy has more credibility than you and Markle do,PD. Don't you think?

"More important, however, polls – or even elections – are not the measure of a president. High office shouldn't be about putting points on the electoral scoreboard, it should be about changing the country for the better. Has Obama done that? Do his achievements look likely to endure? The answer to both questions is yes."

In Defense of Obama - Page 2 LaughingDog

32In Defense of Obama - Page 2 Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/11/2014, 4:43 pm

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:I pay taxes every year. Haven't gotten a refund in quite a long time.Minimum wage people pay taxes too only they get some of it refunded like high wage people get tax credits. So you're full of it,PD.Look at the statistics of how many people work in this country and pay taxes compared to the percentage that get welfare. You're in for a rude awakening.

Minimum wage workers do not pay any income taxes. They pay SS and Medicare.

What do "high wage" people get tax CREDITS for and what do you consider "high wage" income?

You don't know how many people pay no income taxes do you or how much is paid by the various income levels do you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum