Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Defense of Obama

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1In Defense of Obama Empty In Defense of Obama 10/9/2014, 9:01 pm

Vikingwoman

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/in-defense-of-obama-20141008

The Nobel Prize-winning economist, once one of the president’s most notable critics, on why Obama is a historic success

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/in-defense-of-obama-20141008#ixzz3FhQfLwQT
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

2In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/9/2014, 9:36 pm

2seaoat

He has done a surprisingly good job. I never expected he could extract us from the ditch, get us out of Iraq, and soon out of Stan. He has stayed steady not listening the the shrill cries of boots on the ground. His legend grows.

3In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/9/2014, 10:06 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dreams is going to catch a lot of flak for posting that article......

One segment says this:

"....a constant of his time in office, is the onslaught from the right, which has never stopped portraying him as an Islamic atheist Marxist Kenyan...."

This describes PaceDog's opinion to a tee. Twisted Evil

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/9/2014, 10:19 pm

2seaoat

It reminds me of the racism in regard to black Quarterbacks. It was always dog whistle criticism of lacking poise, intelligence, experience to execute the complexities of the position. 2014 the stereotypes and prejudice are floating in the toilet. President Obama has had to endure the same, but his performance on the field has enraged his critics. The man can play. He has been an incredible role model for both black and white kids. A kid in third grade still has to deal with the racism taught by parents, but when you see the president it is moderated. Young people are being set free from the chains of fear and prejudice.........and can the Prez throw that ball.

5In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/9/2014, 10:31 pm

Vikingwoman

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Dreams is going to catch a lot of flak for posting that article......

One segment says this:

"....a constant of his time in office, is the onslaught from the right, which has never stopped portraying him as an Islamic atheist Marxist Kenyan...."

Who emailed you and said I was Dreams?

6In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/9/2014, 10:38 pm

2seaoat wrote:He has done a surprisingly good job.  I never expected he could extract us from the ditch, get us out of Iraq, and soon out of Stan.   He has stayed steady not listening the the shrill cries of boots on the ground.  His legend grows.

1) We are still in Iraq.
2) 9800 troops will still be in Astan after Dec 31.
3) He's put us further into the ditch.
4) He's a legend in his own mind.

7In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/9/2014, 10:40 pm

PS- There is no defending him. That's why his poll ratings are so low and he is crying about it.

8In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/9/2014, 10:41 pm

Vikingwoman wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Dreams is going to catch a lot of flak for posting that article......

One segment says this:

haahaahhaah SOCK

9In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/9/2014, 10:44 pm

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/in-defense-of-obama-20141008

The Nobel Prize-winning economist, once one of the president’s most notable critics, on why Obama is a historic success

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/in-defense-of-obama-20141008#ixzz3FhQfLwQT
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

In Defense of Obama HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

10In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/9/2014, 10:50 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Unlike his predecessor, Obama's legacy will continue to grow after his term of office. PeeDog said he thinks Obama isn't "benevolent". I disagree. I think he's demonstrated that he does care about his fellow man. I think he hasn't had the support of people who should be supporting him, yet he continues to work toward the good of the country, including the good of people who don't support or appreciate his efforts. He will be remembered, in hindsight, as one of our great Presidents.

11In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/9/2014, 11:15 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Unlike his predecessor, Obama's legacy will continue to grow after his term of office.  PeeDog said he thinks Obama isn't "benevolent".  I disagree.  I think he's demonstrated that he does care about his fellow man.  I think he hasn't had the support of people who should be supporting him, yet he continues to work toward the good of the country, including the good of people who don't support or appreciate his efforts.  He will be remembered, in hindsight, as one of our great Presidents.  

Obama is "benevolent" with other people's money...just not his own. Look at how paltry of an amount he and Moochelle gave to charity. He isn't a philanthropist. He's a Marxist. He's all about dipping into everyone's pocket but his own. He will be remembered as worse than Jimmy Carter.

12In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/10/2014, 12:05 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Vikingwoman wrote:

One segment says this:

Nobody...... I just figured it out from your writing style.

13In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/10/2014, 12:07 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

One segment says this:

haahaahhaah SOCK

Says the king of socks....... BTW, where has Karl Rove been hiding lately?

14In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/10/2014, 12:31 am

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

One segment says this:

haahaahhaah SOCK

Says the king of socks....... BTW, where has Karl Rove been hiding lately?
Busted u gaffed it off..

he's up your butt and around the corner

15In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/10/2014, 12:32 am

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

One segment says this:

"tale of the hand".....yep

Everyone has a writing style....Vikiing is still in need of some vitriol to make it complete

16In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/10/2014, 1:27 am

Vikingwoman

Nah-few people push my buttons anymore.

17In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/10/2014, 1:30 am

Vikingwoman

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

One segment says this:

I thought maybe it was my discussions about SRC. That would be a clue hard to miss.

18In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/10/2014, 10:18 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Vikingwoman wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

One segment says this:

I thought maybe it was my discussions about SRC. That would be a clue hard to miss.
I'm glad you are back! Exclamation

19In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/11/2014, 2:38 am

Vikingwoman

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

One segment says this:

I'm glad you are back! Exclamation

Thank you Z!

20In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/11/2014, 2:43 am

Vikingwoman

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:He has done a surprisingly good job.  I never expected he could extract us from the ditch, get us out of Iraq, and soon out of Stan.   He has stayed steady not listening the the shrill cries of boots on the ground.  His legend grows.

1) We are still in Iraq.
2) 9800 troops will still be in Astan after Dec 31.
3) He's put us further into the ditch.
4) He's a legend in his own mind.

I think this guy has more credibility than you and Markle do,PD. Don't you think?

"More important, however, polls – or even elections – are not the measure of a president. High office shouldn't be about putting points on the electoral scoreboard, it should be about changing the country for the better. Has Obama done that? Do his achievements look likely to endure? The answer to both questions is yes."

21In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/11/2014, 10:04 am

Obama has changed the country... But not for the better. The only folks thinking things are Better are those getting a handout. If you work for a living, you are getting the shaft.

22In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/11/2014, 10:33 am

He's also helped wall st, banks, huge corps, and the very wealthy... Yea team..!!

23In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/11/2014, 2:24 pm

Vikingwoman

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Obama has changed the country... But not for the better. The only folks thinking things are Better are those getting a handout. If you work for a living, you are getting the shaft.

Yeah right! No one in the democratic party works.

24In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/11/2014, 2:46 pm

Most of you folks aren't paying taxes. You're getting refunds

25In Defense of Obama Empty Re: In Defense of Obama 10/11/2014, 3:04 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Most of you folks aren't paying taxes. You're getting refunds
You are wrong. However, unlike you, most of us are not stupid enough to list our entire financial history on a public forum. When you reach a point in life where you must submit quarterly estimates to the IRS, come on back here and boast about how big your tax load is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum