Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2014 2nd Quarter GDP final estimate: 4.6%

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

This is a terrible day for republicans and their underlings.

http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull.asp?fid=461146&cust=mam&year=2014&lid=0&prev=/byweek.asp#top

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

2seaoat

By golly the worst news for midterms.......the black guy in the White House can do it all.....oh my.

boards of FL

boards of FL

350yds passing, 4 TDs, O INTs

Final score of the Super Bowl: 34 - 0

GOP supporter: "Why aren't we running the ball, huh?!?!?! This is totally wreckless!!! This is a fake offense!!?!?! This isn't real!!!! GOP 2014!!!!"

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bump.

People of this forum.

Be very very scared.

Here we have a young male, a degree in economics and he is excited about this news. How can he fail to understand the effects of GOV intervention with QE on he GDP?

Is it because he chooses too because of party politics?

or did his education fail him by teaching him fuzzy math partisan economics?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Chrissy* wrote:Here we have a young male, a degree in economics and he is excited about this news. How can he fail to understand the effects of GOV intervention with QE on he GDP?

Because he realizes that the headline number posted is adjusted for inflation?

He also realizes that "quantitative easing" isn't an example of "government intervention" because he knows what words mean.

boards of FL wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:Here we have a young male, a degree in economics and he is excited about this news. How can he fail to understand the effects of GOV intervention with QE on he GDP?

Because he realizes that the headline number posted is adjusted for inflation?  

He also realizes that "quantitative easing" isn't an example of "government intervention" because he knows what words mean.

LMAO

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum