Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL NOTICE from the US Golf Association

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gatorfan

The golf term "bad lie" is now being simply referred to as "an Obama."

The difference between golf and government is that in golf you can't improve your lie.

heh

Lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Good one.

Libs won't get it.

knothead

knothead

Haven't lost my sense of humor (today) . . . . both clever and funny! Smile

2seaoat

The difference between golf and government is that in golf you can't improve your lie.

I play golf with almost exclusive Republicans. I can say this without any hesitation. In the last 40 years the only people I see cheating and improving their lies........are Republicans. They like to fluff things up.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:The difference between golf and government is that in golf you can't improve your lie.

I play golf with almost exclusive Republicans.  I can say this without any hesitation.   In the last 40 years the only people I see cheating and improving their lies........are Republicans.   They like to fluff things up.

You are so full of crap.

Yep for sure

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:The difference between golf and government is that in golf you can't improve your lie.

I play golf with almost exclusive Republicans.  I can say this without any hesitation.   In the last 40 years the only people I see cheating and improving their lies........are Republicans.   They like to fluff things up.

Even for you that's just

OFFICIAL NOTICE from the US Golf Association Obama_logo_horseshit_plain_writing_bumper_sticker-r918b8aab4d134cdc8c3c8aea463a9913_v9wht_8byvr_512

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum