Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad win awards from TV critics association...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Not much of a discussion topic unless you watch either of the shows, but I'm glad to see the critics agree with me for a change.
Both of these series are excellent.

http://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/television/gail-pennington/7b980445-016a-536d-a69d-f23cf45b41b6.html

It's too bad Breaking Bad will end this season,but that evil science teacher has to get his comuppance some day.  The Game will have to go on another 4 or 5 years to finish up the books though so I'm happy about that.

On edit, wth is it with all the green underlined writing? I don't think the words are spelled wrong.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah we are all still barbarians that love blood and guts...no surprise there.

Twisted Evil 

I guess you are right. There are a lot of blood and guts in both shows. They've got good storylines and acting though, so I'll pretend that's what I like them for.
It's kind of like how people say they like Playboy for the articles, right?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes the writing was outstanding....The sick part is Hugh Hefner never had to grow up like the rest of us little boys.

Sal

Sal

Can't wait for Breaking Bad to start next week. 

What a show, yo!

I love Jesse's character, bitch. 

Yeah, they've got to let Jesse survive. He was an innocent when Walter started his games. Walter has to either die or go to prison for life though. He doesn't deserve a good ending.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum