Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Muslim Lawyers Association calls for Obama’s arrest during trip to S. Africa

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pretty ridiculous grandstanding but I guess BHO is more like Bush than several posters on here like to believe. Now that's hilarious.

"The Muslim Lawyers Association in Johannesburg has called for the arrest and prosecution of President Obama for war crimes when he arrives in South Africa on June 29, the nonprofit said in a statement.
The MLA has submitted a 600-plus-page request to the Office of the National Director of Public Prosecution to arrest the U.S. president, the South African daily newspaper The Times reported.
According to the report, the MLA mainly objects to Mr. Obama’s drone program, which it says unfairly targets Muslim civilians.
“The complaint, dubbed the ‘Obama Docket’ encourages South Africa to take seriously its domestic and international obligations and to act against International War Criminals lest they consider South Africa a safe haven and travel here freely with impunity,” the MLA said in a press release
MLA spokesman Yousha Tayob said that in terms of the Rome Statute, South Africa has the right to prosecute a war criminal on its territory.
The spokesman for the U.S. Embassy in South Africa, Jack Hillmeyer, said it had “no comment,” 

nochain wrote:Pretty ridiculous grandstanding but I guess BHO is more like Bush than several posters on here like to believe. Now that's hilarious.

"The Muslim Lawyers Association in Johannesburg has called for the arrest and prosecution of President Obama for war crimes when he arrives in South Africa on June 29, the nonprofit said in a statement.
The MLA has submitted a 600-plus-page request to the Office of the National Director of Public Prosecution to arrest the U.S. president, the South African daily newspaper The Times reported.
According to the report, the MLA mainly objects to Mr. Obama’s drone program, which it says unfairly targets Muslim civilians.
“The complaint, dubbed the ‘Obama Docket’ encourages South Africa to take seriously its domestic and international obligations and to act against International War Criminals lest they consider South Africa a safe haven and travel here freely with impunity,” the MLA said in a press release
MLA spokesman Yousha Tayob said that in terms of the Rome Statute, South Africa has the right to prosecute a war criminal on its territory.
The spokesman for the U.S. Embassy in South Africa, Jack Hillmeyer, said it had “no comment,” 

It was funny when something similar happened to President Bush...wonder if some think this is also funny...

PkrBum wrote:WAR CRIMINAL..!!

LOL...you do like using that!...

newswatcher wrote:

Muslim Lawyers Association calls for Obama’s arrest during trip to S. Africa Z

After carpet bombing a sovereign nation (Libya) without Congressional approval I think that might be an appropriate title for our Noble Peace Prize winning president.

Has he given that thing back yet or is being a war monger now considered a way to earn a Noble Peace Prize?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ScisGFllPY

Smile

Markle

Markle

Damaged Eagle wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

After carpet bombing a sovereign nation (Libya) without Congressional approval I think that might be an appropriate title for our Noble Peace Prize winning president.

Has he given that thing back yet or is being a war monger now considered a way to earn a Noble Peace Prize?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ScisGFllPY

Smile

Muslim Lawyers Association calls for Obama’s arrest during trip to S. Africa Obama-middle-east-burns-nobel-peace-prize-political-cartoon

2seaoat

A muslim lawyer in South Africa....what makes you think anybody is going to listen.....they sure did not listen to the last one.....and he went on to free India........but arrest an American President in office.......you are a funny guy.

2seaoat wrote:A muslim lawyer in South Africa....what makes you think anybody is going to listen.....they sure did not listen to the last one.....and he went on to free India........but arrest an American President in office.......you are a funny guy.

Apparently you chose not to read the very first part of my post: "Pretty ridiculous grandstanding"

nochain wrote:
2seaoat wrote:A muslim lawyer in South Africa....what makes you think anybody is going to listen.....they sure did not listen to the last one.....and he went on to free India........but arrest an American President in office.......you are a funny guy.

Apparently you chose not to read the very first part of my post: "Pretty ridiculous grandstanding"

Would they try and send him to Gitmo?....See told you there would be some that would have no humor about this....

Markle

Markle

OBAMA FLASHBACK: The Day I'm Inaugurated Muslim Hostility Will Ease

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/09/14/FLASHBACK-Obama-The-Day-Im-Inaugurated-Muslim-Hostility-Will-Ease

2seaoat

I think he underestimated the Muslim resistance to peace and the Republican resistance to what is best for America......so you are right he did not get a good read on the enemies of America.

2seaoat wrote:I think he underestimated the Muslim resistance to peace and the Republican resistance to what is best for America......so you are right he did not get a good read on the enemies of America.

Muslim Lawyers Association calls for Obama’s arrest during trip to S. Africa Th?id=H.4687820448662715&pid=1

So you're saying that it's the Democrats who are the only ones who that know what's best for the United States?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Rolling Eyes

Wink

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obviously these muslim lawyers don't listen to talk radio or they would know that obama is a muslim too. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum