Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HRC criticizes BHOs foreign policy

+2
gatorfan
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-obama-foreign-policy-isis-gaza-failure-141410915.html

A major rat jumping ship.....

Ahead of a possible presidential run, Hillary Clinton appears to be distancing herself from what she called President Barack Obama's foreign policy "failure": the decision not to intervene during the early stages of the Syrian civil war.

In an interview with The Atlantic published on Sunday, the former secretary of state says the "failure" of the United States to those protesting the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad led to the rise of al-Qaida-inspired groups like ISIS, the militants currently creating havoc in Syria and Iraq.

“The failure to help build up a credible fighting force of the people who were the originators of the protests against Assad — there were Islamists, there were secularists, there was everything in the middle — that failure left a big vacuum, which the jihadists have now filled,” Clinton said.

Looks like she was against all the red lines BHO was drawing in the sand...or was she for them before she was against them????

She and samantha powers were the major advocates of the libya overthrow... even tho syria and egypt and other african nations were enduring worse human suffering. They pretend that the responsibility to protect stands as a moral justification...

but it is not. It is applied subjectively.

HRC criticizes BHOs foreign policy Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC1VsnYUy-XEdo_H0k-3CW2ScpOQCnB6k4clORHLnigPqWmndk

Bill Clinton looked the other way while the Rwanda massacre happened.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyDQs0ajxEc

Smile 

And obama promised to just recognize the armenian massacre... but hasn't yet. It's an arbitrary set of convictions...

and underneath are political and ideologic agendas. No different than every conflict we've wound up in.

It's funny to hear leftists rationalize obama's military adventurism.

HRC criticizes BHOs foreign policy Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_iOE20oyhdZV1E0_3_ydOWWJB05CWsNPBpF_LYLHE4g4BljKm

Military adventurism leaves them unaccountable for the funds expended or the deaths by collateral damage.

It's always nice to have the high ground where accountability doesn't exist and they feed the MIC unimpeded.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbvTiMMlkNg

Smile 

NOt one liberal comment about HRC tossing Obama under the bus.....lol

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:NOt one liberal comment about HRC tossing Obama under the bus.....lol

Not surprising. They don't have a clue what to say.

They now have to pretend to be pro military adventurism... yea team.

gatorfan

Wow! I never realized Obama even had a "foreign policy"!

A quick look at the hot spots around the world and his inability to even remotely influence events tells me - NOPE - no foreign policy here.....

HRC criticizes BHOs foreign policy Obama_foreign_policy_1266785

Lol

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-obama-foreign-policy-isis-gaza-failure-141410915.html

Ahead of a possible presidential run, Hillary Clinton appears to be distancing herself from what she called President Barack Obama's foreign policy "failure": the decision not to intervene during the early stages of the Syrian civil war.

In an interview with The Atlantic published on Sunday, the former secretary of state says the "failure" of the United States to those protesting the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad led to the rise of al-Qaida-inspired groups like ISIS, the militants currently creating havoc in Syria and Iraq.

“The failure to help build up a credible fighting force of the people who were the originators of the protests against Assad — there were Islamists, there were secularists, there was everything in the middle — that failure left a big vacuum, which the jihadists have now filled,” Clinton said.

Looks like she was against all the red lines BHO was drawing in the sand...or was she for them before she was against them????

This is not rocket science.

HRC is running for POTUS.

She would like to put a little distance between herself and an unpopular conflict, that's all.

She knows we had no good options in Syria.

We don't like Assad, the opposition to Assad were overwhelmingly jihadists financed and armed by our allies in the region, and the "moderate" forces were shadowy and weak.

The "big vacuum" that allowed the militias to grow was the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

And, there's no putting that genie back in the bottle.

Our interests would be best served if the Assad regime and its opposition battled on to a stalemate for decades.

The "red line" was an effort to prevent the wholesale slaughter of civilians, and it resulted in the removal of chemical weapons from Syria to be destroyed at sea.

Remember that?

Yeah, me neither.

Last edited by Sal on 8/11/2014, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

And here we go finally a participant. The issue is this Sal. She was SOS and that is sort of your go to person for foreign policy....

Nuf said

Dead meat

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:And here we go finally a participant. The issue is this Sal. She was SOS and that is sort of your go to person for foreign policy....

Nuf said

Dead meat

lol

Who's "dead meat"?

Your current POTUS or your future POTUS?

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-obama-foreign-policy-isis-gaza-failure-141410915.html

She would like to put a little distance between herself and an unpopular conflict, that's all.

We don't like Assad, the opposition to Assad were overwhelmingly jihadists financed and armed by our allies in the region, and the "moderate" forces were shadowy and weak.

The "big vacuum" that allowed the militias to grow was the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

Our interests would be best served if the Assad regime and its opposition battled on to a stalemate for decades.

The "red line" was an effort to prevent the wholesale slaughter of civilians, and it resulted in the removal of chemical weapons from Syria to be destroyed at sea.

Remember that?

Yeah, me neither.

HRC criticizes BHOs foreign policy HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Obviously it IS rocket science for you.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:

Remember that?

Yeah, me neither.

And, I see like your good friend PeeDawg, you have NOTHING.

Keep up the good work!

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:

Remember that?

Yeah, me neither.

And, I see like your good friend PeeDawg, you have NOTHING.

Keep up the good work!

Cute try, I knew I could count on you to dig yourself into a deeper hole.

As you well know, semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama had options available when Syria exploded and he refused to save the lived of nearly 200,000 people. Semi-retired President Obama, you will recall, drew a "RED LINE" in the sand if Syria used chemical weapons, which he did and now 170,000 people are dead.

Semi-retired President Obama also DEMANDED that ASSAD MUST GO! Or did you forget that detail?

WASHINGTON – The rise of ISIS militants in Syria and Iraq, and the unwillingness of Americans to see their military involved in another foreign conflict, appear to have cooled President Obama's once-strident rhetoric demanding Syrian President Bashar al-Assad "must go" -- even as the death toll in the three-year-old civil war tops 170,000.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/29/administration-focus-syria-death-toll/

How is there a "big vacuum" when our troops are in Iraq and even the administration of semi-retired President Obama and V.P. Joe Biden claimed victory and said that this (the victory in Iraq) was a major accomplishment for his administration. He could not get a status of forces agreement and therefore he could not leave the 30-40 thousand troops in Iraq to stabilize the government.

Keep up the good work!

Sal

Sal

Well, that is an impressive display of cut and paste noise.

Unfortunately, it also is completely lacking in intelligent analysis of the history, dynamics, and disparate forces defining these conflicts.

There's no doubt that you're one of the best cut and paste men in the business.

You just don't understand what you're cutting and pasting.

Your girl won't be POTUS

2seaoat

Your girl won't be POTUS

What possible reason would lead you to that conclusion.

2seaoat wrote:Your girl won't be POTUS

She actually has a record and history. I think she would be better than obama... but that's not saying much.

Different rodeo clown... same results. That goes for whatever asshat the pubs throw out there too. Yea team..!!

2seaoat

I just do not see anybody coming close to her in an election. People do not like her, but in my case I respect her. I used to just hold her in disdain, but she has earned my respect.

Your respect must be a rubber stamp then. Fortunately we have her own words which will be tough for her to explain away.

2seaoat

Your respect must be a rubber stamp then.

Hardly, I had inside information about her since the mid nineties when a friend who was the class president of her high school class had to see her propaganda claim she had been class president. Well he and all her classmates had a reunion at the White House and some of the classmates came right out and challenged her on her assertions in her biographies that she had been class president. She has since redacted the material, but it did not speak very well of her ambition or her ethics.

My respect has been that she has served this nation as SOS. It is a difficult job and she did a very good job. Her ambition seemed to be neutralized in her defeat by President Obama. I think she is the best candidate for President this nation has seen in fifty years. None have her access and knowledge.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Your girl won't be POTUS

She actually has a record and history. I think she would be better than obama... but that's not saying much.

Different rodeo clown... same results. That goes for whatever asshat the pubs throw out there too. Yea team..!!

Uh Oh . . . go get on the fence with Bob pkr . . . you're equivocating! lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

She has earned respect from me as well and she does have the most insider knowledge of processes and functions in government than just about anybody. This hard line stance does not improve her chances of earning my vote in 2016. We need a woman in the White House, something we've never had, and I even understand her need to portray herself as tough enough for the job...but to me her overt criticism of President Obama is disloyal at this point in time. I want a woman in the White House...just not sure I want Hillary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum