Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foreigner's coming to a place near you.

+6
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
QueenOfHearts
Hospital Bob
Sal
dumpcare
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

2seaoat

There are millions of native born Americans who cannot afford a $78/day motel room, bds. You may be insulated from all that so you're not aware of it.

Just cannot help yourself this morning can you.....how many false equivalencies will we have to swallow this morning.  An asset purchase by an organization which runs its facilities says nothing about a current for profit hotel charging $78 bucks a night.  Arguing that some Americans are in dire financial straights in order to legitimize the disposal of the diseased little brown bags of garbage is not insulation from the real world, it is the model world the xenophobic racist want to create........not if I am still breathing and have a brain.....I will fight evil wherever it rears its ugly head........Did you not know Bob that the Hotel has a big sign out front....we do not care if you are wealthy, white, and not handicapped, we do not let anybody stay here because of sexual preference.......what a total crock of chit......dispose of the diseased little bags of brown garbage, and empathize with my horrible plight of privilege and invisibility where I can pretend at anytime and find the safe fence......Bob do you have any idea how totally repulsive and cowardly your argument is......I almost think we should have a fundraiser for your poor plight.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: the diseased little bags of brown garbage

That's the fifth time this morning you've called children that, seaoat. Do you have a dislike of children?

2seaoat

Johnathan Swift was one of my favorite writers. He was gifted. His modest proposal was a stunning success in bringing humanity to the Irish as the privileged English discussed the eating of tender Irish children. You see xenophobic fears and discrimination are ageless, and the solutions are also ageless. I taught my daughter well when I introduced her to Swift's writings and discussed the same. She wrote an article about the unsanitary condition of the school bathrooms and the lack of privacy afforded to students as the stench and filth was the rule. Her modest proposal won her a state wide journalism award, and an embarrassed school board immediately authorized expenditures to repair the schools bathrooms......I was very proud of my daughter, because she took on the power structure with the simple written word where though and conceptualization are often more powerful than the sword. So you avoid the truth that many xenophobic American racist want to dispose of these refugees like little brown bags of garbage........maybe you are right.....I missed the mark.....the master would suggest that we eat these children.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:There are millions of native born Americans who cannot afford a $78/day motel room,  bds.  You may be insulated from all that so you're not aware of it.  
You're sort of in the same boat as the presidents and other politicians who don't know what a quart of milk and a loaf of bread costs.

Ah, yes. Clearly I cannot grasp this issue because I am an elite living in an entirely separate universe. Good point, Bob.

2seaoat

Ah, yes. Clearly I cannot grasp this issue because I am an elite living in an entirely separate universe. Good point, Bob.

Somebody has to pick up the stupid banner with so many missing in action.....Bob is a good trooper.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:

Ah, yes.  Clearly I cannot grasp this issue because I am an elite living in an entirely separate universe.   Good point, Bob.

Thanks, bds. It's understandable how the priveleged like you and Sal and seaoat can be out of touch so I can empathize with you on it.
But I hope you're now realizing that many of us natural born citizens don't really relate to the fancy digs you're used to staying in.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

How embarrassing...I am ashamed of the immediate backlash against these kids. How many people here couldn't afford an extra loaf of bread and a gallon of milk, or the cost of same, to help these kids. Maybe some aren't in a position to help, but why throw hatred around against them instead of using that energy in a positive way? Haven't they been through enough?

2seaoat

Don't bother with embarrasment......it is wasted on those incapable of the same. They are fearful people. They were taught as children to be fearful. Xenophobic fears are worldwide and a preexisting condition in almost every culture in the world. Modernity teaches us utility and fairness, but those ingrained fears have Bob asking every American to donate a dresser so we can make a big pile of dresser on the North side of the Rio Grande......you know a dresser can give us a sense of relief from the logical and probable harm that little brown bags of diseased garbage can bring to our helpless cowarldy selfs.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum