Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foreigner's coming to a place near you.

+6
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
QueenOfHearts
Hospital Bob
Sal
dumpcare
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

dumpcare

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid=215860821987081633721.0004fd39453513c9dc418&msa=0&ie=UTF8&ll=38.993572,-95.405273&spn=29.283014,54.404297&t=m&source=embed&dg=feature

Sal

Sal

Foreigner's coming to a place near you. Onoz-omg

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Give it up,  ppaca.  There's two things these obama lovers now stand for.
Federal debt and illegal immigration.  They are in love with both.  And they'll tell you that anyone who doesn't like federal debt or illegal immigration is a racist.
But only when it's on obama's watch.  When the debt and the illegal immigration goes up on a republican watch,  they's agin it.  lol

dumpcare

I thought everyone may want to know where they are shipping them so when your crime rate and disease's spike you will know why.

What parent would let their kids take a trek a thousand miles away from their home alone? Getting raped or murdered along the way and if they are one of the lucky ones to make it only to be put on a plane and sent home. Come on you know those parents are sending them here to get jobs when old enough and send money home. So how does that build a new life for them?

But on another note, once they get a card those insurance agents in the respective area's can write a ton of obamacare. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Liberals have the option of opening up their homes and sponsoring one, or more, immigrants. They just have to taken on the responsibility of personally providing for the person, or people, while they're in the US.

How many liberals on this forum have ever sponsored anyone? It is never to late to start!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

So, I guess that means they are staying.

boards of FL

boards of FL

These immigrants are escaping violence that exists in their home countries that stems from drug cartels. The drug cartels exist because of our war on drugs here in the US. Why don't we legalize drugs, thus preventing the need for a black market and violent drug cartels, and thus eliminating the need for central american kids to migrate to the US? This would also free up drug enforcement and incarceration cost while also creating a new source of tax revenue. It's a win all around.

Who's with me?

Sal

Sal

Duh ....

.... how are they gonna vote Democratic, if'n we don't let all these filthy, diseased, criminal, browns stay?

At least until they're 18.

This is simple logic, people.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:Give it up,  ppaca.  There's two things these obama lovers now stand for.
Federal debt and illegal immigration.  They are in love with both.  And they'll tell you that anyone who doesn't like federal debt or illegal immigration is a racist.
But only when it's on obama's watch.  When the debt and the illegal immigration goes up on a republican watch,  they's agin it.  lol

That's right...stir the pot, Bob. I am certainly not in favor of increased debt and illegal immigration. You have to concede that tax giveaways in time of war were unprecedented in our history, and that Bush indeed spent "like a drunken sailor" (google it). Now the country is paying the price for his poor stewardship and murderous war profiteering. Republicans talk fiscal responsibility, a meaningless term when applied to their propensity to increase debt and peonage while occupying the Oval Office...and to pay off their wealthy donor base, who want to make money off the backs of the rest of the population.

polecat

polecat

Queen ask...
How many liberals on this forum have ever sponsored anyone? It is never to late to start

As many as you patriots have homeless Vets living in your house.

Hi Bob tell us how upset you were when Ronald Reagan tripled the debt and I'm sure you got the vapors when Dubya doubled it again.

When I watch these screeching christians yelling at the kids on the bus it so reminds me of JESUS and his teachings.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:Give it up,  ppaca.  There's two things these obama lovers now stand for.

That's right...stir the pot, Bob.  I am certainly not in favor of increased debt and illegal immigration.  You have to concede that tax giveaways in time of war were unprecedented in our history, and that Bush indeed spent "like a drunken sailor" (google it).  Now the country is paying the price for his poor stewardship and murderous war profiteering.  Republicans talk fiscal responsibility, a meaningless term when applied to their propensity to increase debt and peonage while occupying the Oval Office...and to pay off their wealthy donor base, who want to make money off the backs of the rest of the population.  

Good grief.... stay in the present! We are still looking at an influx of 90,000 illegal children entering our country this year.

boards of FL wrote:These immigrants are escaping violence that exists in their home countries that stems from drug cartels. The drug cartels exist because of our war on drugs here in the US. Why don't we legalize drugs, thus preventing the need for a black market and violent drug cartels, and thus eliminating the need for central american kids to migrate to the US? This would also free up drug enforcement and incarceration cost while also creating a new source of tax revenue. It's a win all around.

Who's with me?

I heard on npr yesterday that since 1990... the violent crime rate has dropped by one quarter.

Yet the prison population has doubled. There is something very wrong with that... it represents a systemic flaw.

We wouldn't even know the extent of govt intrusion into our lives if it weren't for whistleblowers. Agencies lied to congress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Utah_Data_Center

Sal

Sal

ORACLE, Ariz. (AP) — Protesters waved "Return to Sender" signs, shoved a group of mariachi musicians and waited for a bus of immigrant children that the local sheriff told them would arrive. At one point, they briefly halted a bus before realizing it was carrying children from a YMCA.

The bus of Central American children never arrived, ending a day of protest in a small Arizona town that drew more than 100 people on both sides of the immigration debate.

Sheriff Paul Babeu is credited with stirring up the anti-immigrant protesters through social media postings and a press release and by leaking information about the migrants' arrival to a local activist.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/az-protestors-blockade-ymca-bus

boards of FL

boards of FL

polecat wrote:When I watch these screeching christians yelling at the kids on the bus it so reminds me of JESUS and his teachings.

Indeed.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

From the headline, you must mean these people:

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

boards of FL wrote:These immigrants are escaping violence that exists in their home countries that stems from drug cartels.  The drug cartels exist because of our war on drugs here in the US.  Why don't we legalize drugs, thus preventing the need for a black market and violent drug cartels, and thus eliminating the need for central american kids to migrate to the US?  This would also free up drug enforcement and incarceration cost while also creating a new source of tax revenue.  It's a win all around.

Who's with me?

It's a no-brainer. Plus, we get to grow our own hemp, with all those industrial applications.

Pkr, prison PRIVATIZATION, supported by politicians like Rubio and Cheney, a drug policy that allows police to seize assets of suspects prior to hearings, a private sector attached to the courts that charges parolees for "supervision"...whatever could go wrong?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Obama said the illegal children would be sent back. How many planes have departed to Central America with the illegal children? Shipping children all over the country is not what he said would happen.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:Obama said the illegal children would be sent back. How many planes have departed to Central America with the illegal children?   Shipping  children all over the country is not what he said would happen.

Question for you Joani: Do you see this current situation as being a humanitarian crisis or is this more of a regular immigration issue?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

That's right...stir the pot, Bob.  I am certainly not in favor of increased debt and illegal immigration.  You have to concede that tax giveaways in time of war were unprecedented in our history, and that Bush indeed spent "like a drunken sailor" (google it).  Now the country is paying the price for his poor stewardship and murderous war profiteering.  Republicans talk fiscal responsibility, a meaningless term when applied to their propensity to increase debt and peonage while occupying the Oval Office...and to pay off their wealthy donor base, who want to make money off the backs of the rest of the population.  

Good grief.... stay in the present!   We are still looking at an influx of 90,000 illegal children entering our country this year.

So, I should just disregard my 20-year childhood living in South Texas, or my family's 100-year history of the same? Maybe I should just shut my eyes (ojos) and scream, "No, no" when confronted with the evidence of, for example, Reagan's exploitation of our neighbors to the South, or ignore the Hispanic members of my own family.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Good grief.... stay in the present!   We are still looking at an influx of 90,000 illegal children entering our country this year.

So, I should just disregard my 20-year childhood living in South Texas, or my family's 100-year history of the same?  Maybe I should just shut my eyes (ojos) and scream, "No, no" when confronted with the evidence of, for example, Reagan's exploitation of our neighbors to the South, or ignore the Hispanic members of my own family.  

Bush is not the president......try to focus on the present crisis.

Still you are disregarding the extreme number of children, children without parents, entering the country. Who are the people that will be raising these children?   We have our own problems in this country.....we can't continue.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Obama said the illegal children would be sent back. How many planes have departed to Central America with the illegal children?   Shipping  children all over the country is not what he said would happen.

Question for you Joani:  Do you see this current situation as being a humanitarian crisis or is this more of a regular immigration issue?  

I see it as an illegal immigration crisis.....involving an huge influx of minor children, without family or guardians entering our country. Nothing regular about it.

How do you see it?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

So, I should just disregard my 20-year childhood living in South Texas, or my family's 100-year history of the same?  Maybe I should just shut my eyes (ojos) and scream, "No, no" when confronted with the evidence of, for example, Reagan's exploitation of our neighbors to the South, or ignore the Hispanic members of my own family.  

Bush is not the president......try to focus on the present crisis.

Still you are disregarding the extreme number of children, children without parents, entering the country. Who are the people that will be raising these children?   We have our own problems in this country.....we can't continue.

I don't have a problem focusing. We should ask my cousin, CEO of the King Ranch, how many bodies and fragments of bodies are found on that massive acreage on any given day of the week...through the years...because yesterday's totals just wouldn't give the full picture, would it?

These children would be with their families in their home countries but for one factor...because in that culture, family is everything...their parents see no future for them except certain death if they stay.

Sal

Sal

Children who crossed the border with a parent are being deported.

Unaccompanied children first must appear before an immigration judge for processing, as mandated by the 2008 law signed by Bush.

Obama has asked Congress for the funds required to address the situation.

Congress, led by Republican obstructionists, has refused to move.

The resources to process these human beings humanely and efficiently are just not there at this time.

I suppose you would advocate detaining these children in squalid conditions for an indefinite period of time.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Question for you Joani:  Do you see this current situation as being a humanitarian crisis or is this more of a regular immigration issue?  

I see it as an illegal immigration crisis.....involving an huge influx of minor children, without family or guardians entering our country. Nothing regular about it.

How do you see it?

Wait, humanitarian crisis or immigration crisis?  Are these kids coming here as refugees seeking to escape the prospect of being forced into a gang or exposed to cartel violence; or are they coming here because they all basically just want to immigrate to america for no reason in particular other than to get a job?

As for myself, I would categorize this as a humanitarian crisis.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Sal wrote:I suppose you would advocate detaining these children in squalid conditions for an indefinite period of time.

Well. What else would they have left to complain about if the situation were actually addressed? Iraq? Hahahahaha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum