Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jobs up, unemployment down to 6.1

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/04/business/jobs-data-for-june-released-by-labor-department.html?emc=edit_th_20140704&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=53399843&_r=0

While our resident Nazi glories in a poll that denigrates the President, we learn that some things are getting better and better under his leadership.

2seaoat

It is all good, despite intentional actions by the desperate Republican Party. It is hilarious to read about pretend scandals(with the exception of VA), and just recently Mr. Markle resorted to just a flat out lie posting that the president said we won the war in Iraq.......they are desperate to try to make the black guy look bad.......right after he was elected the leadership met and vowed to do the same.....no secret.

First he wins his first presidential election, second he wins his second presidential election, and now he is just piszing them off posting great economic numbers as record corporate profits and dow highs make the average American begin to understand the game which is being played.....it really is fun to watch the desperation.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:It is all good, despite intentional actions by the desperate Republican Party.  It is hilarious to read about pretend scandals(with the exception of VA), and just recently Mr. Markle resorted to just a flat out lie posting that the president said we won the war in Iraq.......they are desperate to try to make the black guy look bad.......right after he was elected the leadership met and vowed to do the same.....no secret.

First he wins his first presidential election, second he wins his second presidential election, and now he is just piszing them off posting great economic numbers as record corporate profits and dow highs make the average American begin to understand the game which is being played.....it really is fun to watch the desperation.

After my statement, and then yours, it's no wonder none of the rabid members of the forum have chosen to attack as yet. And so it goes ...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I didn't read your posts but I did read the topic....you are really a deluded bunch aren't you ?  The government has changed the formulas for calculating every indicator there is including unemployment....so walk on in ignorance, it's getting so much  better. Soon, it will only take a Masters degree to serve that plastic imitation food at McDonalds...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I didn't read your posts but I did read the topic....you are really a deluded bunch aren't you ?  The government has changed the formulas for calculating every indicator there is including unemployment....so walk on in ignorance, it's getting so much  better. Soon, it will only take a Masters degree to serve that plastic imitation food at McDonalds...

I can't speak for Seaoat, but I don't disagree with you about the premise that it will soon take a Master's degree to work at MacDonalds.

That's just another thing that's wrong with Amerika Inc.!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum