Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boards 2/3 s of new jobs go to immigrants...Americans languish in unemployment...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2012/volpe/two-thirds-of-new-jobs-go-to-legal-illegal-immigrants/

Even with economic stagnation, the Obama administration has continued approving an elevated level of Green Cards. This has caused the overwhelming majority of new jobs to go to immigrants (both legal and illegal), according to a new study.
A study by Steve Camarota and Karen Zeigler of the Center for Immigration Studies has concluded that two-thirds of the new people employed during the Obama administration were immigrants.
“A new analysis of government data shows that two-thirds of the net increase in employment since President Obama took office has gone to immigrant workers, primarily legal immigrants.”

boards of FL

boards of FL

If you find yourself losing out on a job to someone who is on a green card who probably has very little money, who knows very little about our society, and whose native language isn't english...that's a you-problem.

No politician, left or right, is going to make you any more employable.

Interesting that this is a concern among the right-wing base.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Actually it's an Obamacare cheap labor problem....hire people that will take any job over someone that knows they have rights. Also why hire people for more than 20 or 30 hours and have to give them insurance.

Go ahead and deny your own eyes...

2seaoat

Utter lies.....and why would they lie......well ask the southern poverty group who tracks hate groups....

FAIR, CIS and NumbersUSA are all part of a network of

restrictionist organizations conceived and created by John Tanton, the "puppeteer" of the nativist movement and a man with deep racist roots ... CIS was conceived by Tanton and began life as a program of FAIR. CIS presents itself as a scholarly think tank that produces serious immigration studies meant to serve "the broad national interest." But the reality is that CIS has never found any aspect of immigration that it liked, and it has frequently manipulated data

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:Utter lies.....and why would they lie......well ask the southern poverty group who tracks hate groups....

FAIR, CIS and NumbersUSA are all part of a network of

restrictionist organizations conceived and created by John Tanton, the "puppeteer" of the nativist movement and a man with deep racist roots ... CIS was conceived by Tanton and began life as a program of FAIR. CIS presents itself as a scholarly think tank that produces serious immigration studies meant to serve "the broad national interest." But the reality is that CIS has never found any aspect of immigration that it liked, and it has frequently manipulated data

Wait. Hold on a second. Are you suggesting that TEO has been reading incredibly racist, flat-out ignorant bullshit?

Stop the presses!

boards of FL

boards of FL

Which one are you, TEO?  AKA Captain Employable.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well if you can't fight the facts poison the well...attack the sources.....losers.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well if you can't fight the facts poison the well...attack the sources.....losers.

Perhaps the first one didn't take...

If you find yourself losing out on a job to someone who is on a green card who probably has very little money, who knows very little about our society, and whose native language isn't english...that's a you-problem.

No politician, left or right, is going to make you any more employable.

Interesting that this is a concern among the right-wing base.

2seaoat

Well if you can't fight the facts poison the well.

How can you poison.....poison. Facts.....now that is funny....did you even bother to read those facts?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.frontpagemag.com/2012/volpe/two-thirds-of-new-jobs-go-to-legal-illegal-immigrants/

Even with economic stagnation, the Obama administration has continued approving an elevated level of Green Cards. This has caused the overwhelming majority of new jobs to go to immigrants (both legal and illegal), according to a new study.
A study by Steve Camarota and Karen Zeigler of the Center for Immigration Studies has concluded that two-thirds of the new people employed during the Obama administration were immigrants.
“A new analysis of government data shows that two-thirds of the net increase in employment since President Obama took office has gone to immigrant workers, primarily legal immigrants.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/category/organizations/center-for-immigration-studies

"...A senior policy analyst for the Center for Immigration Studies, which bills itself as the think tank of the anti-immigrant Right, told a Florida-based Tea Party group last week that President Obama not only deserves impeachment, but that “being hung, drawn and quartered is probably too good for him.” The Center for New Community’s Imagine 2050 blog first reported on Stephen Steinlight’s remarks. Steinlight also said that John Boehner’s lawsuit against the president is a “political loser” and claimed that while Obama deserves to be impeached, such an... MORE >..."

YOUR SOURCE IS BIASED, TEO, if that's what you want to call it. I would call it bigoted. Read the rest & see for yourself.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Biased ? your source my source your source my source.ad infinitum ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well if you can't fight the facts poison the well...attack the sources.....losers.

They just beat me to it. I knew I had heard about this group. "Consider the source really is good advice, Teo. Your source is "poisoning the well".

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:

They just beat me to it.  I knew I had heard about this group.  "Consider the source really is good advice, Teo.  Your source is "poisoning the well".
I never accept the "official"' story ...it has served me well...If they weren't liars they wouldn't be in the government.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum