Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

203,000 jobs added in November. Unemployment rate ticks down to 7.0%.

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I saw that! More bad news for the frighty-righties, huh? Razz 

Here is the CNN.com article on it. Unemployment is at a 5-year low, according to the article.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/06/news/economy/november-jobs-report/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

My daughter was one of those who got a new job last month. I am very proud of her!

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 12/6/2013, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:[color=#333399]I saw that! More bad news for the frighty-righties, huh? Razz 
But...but...that website used to not work.

Good economy news is not bad news for republicans. Republicans represent the "working class" .

Your problem is your HAPPY about 7% unemployment. Rolling Eyes I call that grasping at a lowered bar.

When is it going to get back to 5%?

and how much of this increase is due to temp jobs and part time?

we need real full time jobs. Newly created bussinesses. Growing bussinesses.

Now you see the above? Tell me, where is all that? Its stagnant and you know it.

The middle class is evaporating, bussinesses ar elcosing ALL over the place and you two unicorn cheerleaders want to come on here and act like 7 fuzzy percent is GOOD news.

lol! 

5203,000 jobs added in November.  Unemployment rate ticks down to 7.0%. Empty Thank you. 12/6/2013, 6:15 pm

[quote="Chrissy"]Good economy news is not bad news for republicans.
Republicans represent the "working class"

What?! Are you for real?!  YOU ARE!!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Since when??  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
That was a good one. You have one hell of a sense of humor, Chrissy.
Kudos on that.
Thanks for the laugh.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

If we had only elected Mitt Romney in November of 2012, those unemployment figures would be at 3% now, correct?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:If we had only elected Mitt Romney in November of 2012, those unemployment figures would be at 3% now, correct?
we will never know. so that thought is well, USELESS and I don't care.

I tend to deal with what we have. and what we have is a very poor leader who the working class people don't trust.

besides, you know over 40% of those numbers were created from GOV jobs.. probably obamacare jobs.

and even with that, its not a good number. You can not be excited about a 7% unemployment rate and be honest with your self. not only that you also know that the bilk is low paying part time jobs forcing people onto the tit of gov for other assistance be it healthcare or food stamps. << these are not the types of things you expect from a thriving American economy.

sorry, you loose, we all loose.

Your man sucks and just as I bet the day it looked like he was going to be elected the shit hit the fan for the worse, the day he is gone things will look up.

8203,000 jobs added in November.  Unemployment rate ticks down to 7.0%. Empty Thanks! 12/6/2013, 9:18 pm

Chrissy wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:If we had only elected Mitt Romney in November of 2012, those unemployment figures would be at 3% now, correct?
we will never know. so that thought is well, USELESS and I don't care.

I tend to deal with what we have. and what we have is a very poor leader who the working class people don't trust.

besides, you know over 40% of those numbers were created from GOV jobs.. probably obamacare jobs.

and even with that, its not a good number. You can not be excited about a 7% unemployment rate and be honest with your self. not only that you also blah, blah, looked like he was going to be elected the shit hit the fan for the worse, the day he is gone things will look up.
Whoa! Wait just a minute!! All you conservatives have been calling the PPACA a 'job killer' for three years, now.
Which is it??
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
What a bad joke.
Thanks for the laugh.

Markle

Markle

No, that's virtually impossible.

More likely 4.5% to 5% WITHOUT millions no longer looking for a job.

CNN

White House address:

Allowing unemployment benefits to expire will “actually harm our economy,” Obama said, hitting Republicans in what’s been termed a do-nothing Congress for failing to take action.

“Unemployment insurance is one of the most effective ways there is to boost our economy. When people have money to spend on basic necessities, that means more customers for our businesses and, ultimately, more jobs. And the evidence shows that unemployment insurance doesn’t stop people from trying hard to find work.

Obama continued: “But now that economic lifeline is in jeopardy. All because Republicans in this Congress — which is on track to be the most unproductive in history — have so far refused to extend it.”

On December 28, unemployment benefits will expire for 1.3 million workers. In order for the jobless benefits to continue, lawmakers must extend the recession-era program by the end of the month. The Congressional Budget Office notes that if the benefits expire the U.S. GDP could fall 0.2 percentage points next year.

PkrBum wrote:CNN

White House address:

Allowing unemployment benefits to expire will “actually harm our economy,” Obama said, hitting Republicans in what’s been termed a do-nothing Congress for failing to take action.

“Unemployment insurance is one of the most effective ways there is to boost our economy. When people have money to spend on basic necessities, that means more customers for our businesses and, ultimately, more jobs. And the evidence shows that unemployment insurance doesn’t stop people from trying hard to find work.

Obama continued: “But now that economic lifeline is in jeopardy. All because Republicans in this Congress — which is on track to be the most unproductive in history — have so far refused to extend it.”

On December 28, unemployment benefits will expire for 1.3 million workers. In order for the jobless benefits to continue, lawmakers must extend the recession-era program by the end of the month. The Congressional Budget Office notes that if the benefits expire the U.S. GDP could fall 0.2 percentage points next year.
id be interested in where they get their evidence. because I beg to differ.

The good news is that with that 1.3 million off unemployment... the rate will drop. Sooo... we've got that going for us.

Yea govt math..!!

VectorMan

VectorMan

Data from the same people the lied about unemployment when Obama got reelected. They have no credibility now. But, I know ANY little thing that can point to Obama being a good president will be broadcast as rainbows and butterflys. Even while ObamaCare is in it's death spiral.

CRASH AND BURN, MOTHER JUMPER, CRASH AND BURN! LOL

Obama = a bad man with bad corrupt ideas.

OH THE HUMANITY! LOL

VectorMan wrote:Data from the same people the lied about unemployment when Obama got reelected. They have no credibility now. But, I know ANY little thing that can point to Obama being a good president will be broadcast as rainbows and butterflys. Even while ObamaCare is in it's death spiral.

CRASH AND BURN, MOTHER JUMPER, CRASH AND BURN! LOL

Obama = a bad man with bad corrupt ideas.

OH THE HUMANITY! LOL
Don't be too hard on him... his delusion is our demise. This social engineering bs looks great on a classroom chalkboard.

2seaoat

or.......the economy is improving

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:or.......the economy is improving
omg . . . . heaven forbid things are actually improving . . . .

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:
PkrBum wrote:CNN

White House address:

I'd be interested in where they get their evidence. because I beg to differ.
As we have learned all too well, the truth and facts are not relevant to this administration.

What HAS been proven in study after study is that people are most likely to FIND A JOB within weeks of their running out of unemployment insurance.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
2seaoat wrote:or.......the economy is improving
omg . . . . heaven forbid things are actually improving . . . .

Tell that to the additional millions of people now on welfare and living below the poverty line.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum