Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat is right. All the illegal immigration has stopped under Obama. There is no more illegal immigration. It's all been made up by the right-wing media.

+5
gatorfan
knothead
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's an example of that right-wing media. Notice how it says there is "an overload of immigrant families at the U.S. border".

That's just a load of right-wing media bullshit. As seaoat keeps trying to tell us, there is no longer any illegal immigration.

Seaoat is right.   All the illegal immigration has stopped under Obama.  There is no more illegal immigration.  It's all been made up by the right-wing media. Nbc10

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/immigration-border-crisis/murrieta-braces-more-immigrant-buses-more-outrage-n146421

2seaoat

Bob,
Pay attention. I said that we are CAPTURING record number of people trying to cross. I also said that historically we had 20-30k unaccompanied children and that number has doubled and in fact the problem is the efficiency of their capture and the increased number and the lack of facilities to hold the captured.

Now Bob for the rest of the story......do you realize by three fold people are overstaying their visas in this country. As many as 170k swedes, germans, croatians, French, British, and Italians, but where is the outrage......I guess most of the overstays on tourists and student visas are mostly not brown people, so of course your Pensacola upbringing would find white people crossing into this country in three fold numbers not a problem........just brown people......carry on, because this has nothing to do with liberal or conservative as much as racist and not. When the outcry over visa violations where we fill a baseball stadium every quarter, I will find your concerns sincere.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Are the visa offenders diseased, poor, moving drugs, uneducated and on our welfare system?

2seaoat

Are the visa offenders diseased, poor, moving drugs, uneducated and on our welfare system?

No, they are white, young, educated, and illegal immigrants who are getting jobs and taking the same away from Americans. When I visit Marco island in January, every wait staff member was from Eastern Europe. There were no Americans. None had brown skin.

I told the story about a raid by immigration in the late 70s on a bearing plant I worked. They hassled a brown skinned hispanic whose family had originated in Texas and had been in this country for five generations, and whose father was awarded the silver star in WWII, yet in the assembly room 20 white women who were from Poland, and Romania and were illegal, were never approached or asked questions. It was the most disgusting governmental racism I had seen since facing four bathrooms in Birmingham.

I lived in Mexico. They have traditional conservative catholic families and they work. The illegals who now are citizens because President Reagan had the leadership and common sense to offer a path to citizenship have children who are productive and hardworking Americans. Please just stop the illusion that this is about anything but racism.......brown people are being stopped so efficiently at our borders that they are piling up, but down in Marco......they spend their days off sunning on the beach saying thank you America for being two faced.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Seaoat is right.   All the illegal immigration has stopped under Obama.  There is no more illegal immigration.  It's all been made up by the right-wing media. Statue10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob,
Pay attention.  I said that we are CAPTURING record number of people trying to cross.

I was paying attention, seaoat. You skept saying the illegal immigration has virtually ended during Obama's presidency. And at one point you said there was "negative immigration".
Just like you kept saying that Zimmerman was convicted of manslaughter. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Your post from June 14,  seaoat...

All those warehouses full and waiting for deportation......anybody make it through, Bob?

Yes,  seaoat,  they're mostly all "making it through".

another post in that same June 14 thread...

now we have Bob in his ad hoc reporting telling us what his racist heart believes.......this is a good subject for Bob to be racist because it allows him to firmly convince the crazies that he is a little bit crazy too, and firmly places him on top of that white picket fence.......but in the end we have entered Orwellian doublethink, where illegal immigration has been reduced to record lows

Last edited by Bob on 7/3/2014, 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob,
Pay attention.  I said that we are CAPTURING record number of people trying to cross.  

I went back and looked at those threads,  seaoat.  I can't find where you said that.
Although I did find another thread on June 12th where you said...

The dog whistle xenophobic immigration arguments deny the reality. There have never been more boots on the ground patroling our southern border, and over the last three years we have virtually stopped illegal immigration

lol

knothead

knothead

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/02/immigration-obama-deportation-children-border/11915723/

I believe it would be in the interest of those seeking factual information regarding the children from central America amassing at our border and the bruhaha derived from the same. If you are so inclined to read the link I believe you will see that Obama is acting in conformity to the Protect Children Act signed into law by his predecessor in 2008.

Bob,

I have recently found out that Seaoat has white guilt and we are oppressing the illegals (which are coming here faster than we can arrest tem) by not letting them come in and take up residence. Along with that we OWE them a place to stay, food, health care, and specialized schooling that doesn't include this group assimilating into America, but allowing them to form their own balkanized enclaves that further divide America.

2seaoat

I stand on the obvious fact that illegal immigration the last 6 years has been at historic lows, and at one point it was negative. Sorry, Bob your racist little heart gets all worked up if sexual orientation discrimination is promoted which is just as wrong as what you are doing here. Sorry, ten million people walked over the border and were NOT caught, and now we are catching and deporting record numbers and the racist are talking about an invasion.....again, the last six years have been record low illegal immigration, but keep fanning the fire of hate, at least finally you are getting off the fence and being honest.

2seaoat

but allowing them to form their own balkanized enclaves that further divide America.

What a joke, maybe we should put them in large ghettos and make them wear yellow arm bands with a sombrero on the arm band.........I have far too many Mexican friends to find these conversations nothing more than hateful fearful bigotry of the worse kind. When triple the number of visa overstays are happening, and the problem is that we are catching TOO MANY, the racist are having a field day. After Ivan the only people I saw working and getting things done were folks with brown skin. Having lived in Mexico, I appreciate the work ethic and the toughness which soft Americans are too lazy to do. I wait patiently for immigration reform which addresses the visa overstays, because our borders ARE working. When they were not working ten million people walked into this country unfettered or concerned about the security. The boots on the ground are working. Like the Hatian migration of the 80s the conditions which are driving the current migratory trend is the hopeless condition are meddling in Contra for arms has done to these once stable democracies.

2seaoat

but in the end we have entered Orwellian doublethink, where illegal immigration has been reduced to record lows

Absolutely the truth.  I am open for your source otherwise.   Waiting

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2012/01/10/princeton-study-finds-immigration-has-reached-net-zero/

Seaoat, run along now that your meds have kicked in and made you delusional.

2seaoat wrote:but in the end we have entered Orwellian doublethink, where illegal immigration has been reduced to record lows

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2012/01/10/princeton-study-finds-immigration-has-reached-net-zero/

So you didn't even read Bob's link gumby. You are right and the rest of us along with our border guards are lying racists....

I guess all these people are gathered together to have a kegger then huh seaoat?

http://video.lauraingraham.com/Murrieta-Holds-Emotional-Town-Hall-Meeting-To-Discuss-Immigration-Issues-26338052?playlistId=993#.U7V2d4wo7IW

gatorfan

It appears Obama thinks there is a problem

"Obama seeks change to law that protects immigrant kids"

"As part of an effort to stem the flood of children caught trying to cross the nation's southwest border, President Obama is trying to change a 2008 law that dictates how the federal government handles those immigrant children in order to speed up their deportations.

Under that law, most of the unaccompanied minors being caught by Border Patrol agents must be handed over to the Department of Health and Human Services, which coordinates care for them, finds them safe housing and helps advise them on their legal rights as their immigration cases are decided. The president is now asking Congress to amend the law in a way that would allow Border Patrol agents to render a deportation decision themselves and quickly deport the children back to their home country."

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/02/immigration-obama-deportation-children-border/11915723/

2seaoat

The borders are secure. The racism has reached a fever pitch as the thought of brown people and brown children having the same opportunity to enter this country and illegally overstay or disobey is a right reserved for white people. Again, for the die hard racist, our borders have never been so secure and with as many boots on the ground, nor have we ever been so successful capturing people, and it is the raw numbers of those people with the success of a secure border which is creating the problem.

The logic is absurd. We hire more police who capture law breakers, and as we fill the jails with law breakers, folks are transferred to other facilities, and this becomes a problem because we are efficiently capturing folks......brilliant logic. We can create a tent city......you know like Sheriff Joe, and to hell with children, or we can try to follow the law and care for children with transfers and proper facilities......you cannot make this chit up......full bore racism treating hispanics like animals I guess is the solution for some. I know too many good Americans who were given a path to citizenship by President Reagan to harbor such hate.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:The borders are secure.   The racism has reached a fever pitch as the thought of brown people and brown children having the same opportunity to enter this country and illegally overstay or disobey is a right reserved for white people.  Again, for the die hard racist, our borders have never been so secure and with as many boots on the ground, nor have we ever been so successful capturing people, and it is the raw numbers of those people with the success of a secure border which is creating the problem.  

The logic is absurd.   We hire more police who capture law breakers, and as we fill the jails with law breakers, folks are transferred to other facilities, and this becomes a problem because we are efficiently capturing folks......brilliant logic.  We can create a tent city......you know like Sheriff Joe, and to hell with children, or we can try to follow the law and care for children with transfers and proper facilities......you cannot make this chit up......full bore racism treating hispanics like animals I guess is the solution for some.   I know too many good Americans who were given a path to citizenship by President Reagan to harbor such hate.  

So are you saying Obama is a racist?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes we should never treat illegals like Mexican authorities would treat us for a similar disregard of their law.

2seaoat

So are you saying Obama is a racist?

No, I am saying illegal immigration has almost been rendered non existent on our southern border and it is the efficiency of our arrests and detention which is overwhelming the system. We are stopping people, and the problems we are having are good problems in the sense that people are not getting through as they once did. The border is working. Now in this process we face a humanitarian crisis as children are pawns in a system which is efficiently and finally stopping people.

The racism is this thought that people with brown skin are different than the 170k mostly white folks who have overstayed their visas and yes, there are people who slip through or are not properly processed at our southern border, but the numbers are miniscule compared to the visa issues each and every year. I am saying that those who want to deport 10 million resident illegal aliens and are driven mostly by xenophobic racism at its worse, are very selective in which crisis to look at.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:but in the end we have entered Orwellian doublethink, where illegal immigration has been reduced to record lows

The NBC News link and all the other links I've supplied you with are current links,  seaoat.
Your link is from Jan,  2012.  

Let me try to explain it to you this way.  If this was 2008 and I was telling you the stock market is crashing and unemployment just shot up,  would you then post a two year old news story which says the economy is booming in 2006 to prove I'm wrong?  Because that's exactly what you keep doing.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: I am saying illegal immigration has almost been rendered non existent on our southern border

We know you're saying that, seaoat. We've now read a dozen or more of your posts over the last month which keep telling us that.

Just like we read a dozen of your posts which told us Zimmerman was found guilty. lol

But if the illegal immigration is "non-existent", why in the name of fuck would it be all over the news (both anti-obama and pro-obama) that all these children are flooding across the border? Is every media outlet lying and you're the only one telling us the truth?
Is this like when Chrissy kept telling us the Boston bombing victims were actors wearing fake blood but the whole entire goddamn media was telling us something else? lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So you don't want to listen to anything NBC News says because I guess you think it's too right-wing.
Well how about Mother Jones magazine,  seaoat.  Have you ever heard of that?
Here's the feature story in the latest issue...

70,000 Kids Will Show Up Alone at Our Border This Year. What Happens to Them?
Officials have been stunned by a "surge" of unaccompanied children crossing into the United States.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/06/child-migrants-surge-unaccompanied-central-america

Does this mean Mother Jones magazine is racist like me?  lol

Sal

Sal

If we wanted to be honest about it, we would stop calling these women and children illegal immigrants and start describing them accurately as refugees fleeing crime and violence largely financed by our appetite for drugs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum