Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat is right. President Obama has almost stopped illegal immigration.

+2
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/10/politics/children-immigrant-crossings/

2seaoat

All those warehouses full and waiting for deportation......anybody make it through Bob? At one point in the last three years more illegals were leaving than coming in......or a negative illegal immigration......by golly the economy and the boots on the ground seem to be working. Do you have some information otherwise, or do you think blowing the dog whistle some more will help rally stupids to your racist cause?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So now Obama has not only stopped all the illegal immigration, there is actually a "negative immigration".
This just gets better and better. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It doesn't have to be true in seaoats "make it up as you go world".... Rolling Eyes 

Bob wrote:So now Obama has not only stopped all the illegal immigration,  there is actually a "negative immigration".  
This just gets better and better.  lol

lol! 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was just watching a live report on MSNBC with a reporter on the border in Texas. He's there witnessing the illegal immigrants "pouring" (his word) across the border. He's at a spot where the water in the river is low and they're just walking across in droves. And when they get on our side of the border they just wait for the border patrol police to come give them transportation to the facility where they'll be processed and freed. Virtually none are sent back across the border.

Bob wrote:I was just watching a live report on MSNBC with a reporter on the border in Texas.  He's there witnessing the illegal immigrants "pouring" (his word) across the border.  He's at a spot where the water in the river is low and they're just walking across in droves.  And when they get on our side of the border they just wait for the border patrol police to come give them transportation to the facility where they'll be processed and freed.  Virtually none are sent back across the border.

awesome! open border with taxi service to free shelter and food. Got to protect the future of America per obamas words huh  Wink 

Bob wrote:I was just watching a live report on MSNBC with a reporter on the border in Texas.  He's there witnessing the illegal immigrants "pouring" (his word) across the border.  He's at a spot where the water in the river is low and they're just walking across in droves.  And when they get on our side of the border they just wait for the border patrol police to come give them transportation to the facility where they'll be processed and freed.  Virtually none are sent back across the border.

I heard that a percentage of those crossers are actually the bastard children of rich white Americans created while on one of those sex vacations like Rush Limbaugh took.

So some of them are justing looking for their biological fathers who had them and then abandoned them.

The other theory I heard was that this is actually a GOP false flag op to make the BMITWH look bad. I would not put it past them. Political dirty tricks are their go to solution for everything.

BRDNH2O wrote:

I heard that a percentage of those crossers are actually the bastard children of rich white Americans created while on one of those sex vacations like Rush Limbaugh took.  

So some of them are justing looking for their biological fathers who had them and then abandoned them.

The other theory I heard was that this is actually a GOP false flag op to make the BMITWH look bad.  I would not put it past them.  Political dirty tricks are their go to solution for everything.

oh looky... the new forum member quickly tossed out the race card.

remember little children, whenever you want to scoot past illegal activities always have a black person in office so you can pull out the race card.  Cool 

Bob wrote:So now Obama has not only stopped all the illegal immigration,  there is actually a "negative immigration".  
This just gets better and better.  lol

"Those who say Fox News is their most trusted news source are far more likely than Americans who most trust other news sources to say the number of immigrants coming to the U.S. illegally has increased recently. Americans who most trust Fox News are the only group among whom a majority (64%) believe the number of immigrants coming to the U.S. illegally has increased."

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/06/fox-news-must-die

They should post their pictures. Maybe I could see my son......

2seaoat

Those who say Fox News is their most trusted news source are far more likely than Americans who most trust other news sources to say the number of immigrants coming to the U.S. illegally has increased recently. Americans who most trust Fox News are the only group among whom a majority (64%) believe the number of immigrants coming to the U.S. illegally has increased.

Thank you for the cite......but now we have Bob in his ad hoc reporting telling us what his racist heart believes.......this is a good subject for Bob to be racist because it allows him to firmly convince the crazies that he is a little bit crazy too, and firmly places him on top of that white picket fence.......but in the end we have entered Orwellian doublethink, where illegal immigration has been reduced to record lows, yet propaganda is manipulating the weak of mind or the dog whistle is blowing for the run of the mill racist who does not like poor brown skinned hispanics coming to this country.

It is real simple. We are effectively slowing down illegal immigration on our southern border, and now if we can only address the 200k visa overstays we will be getting somewhere.

Absolutely.

Belly up people.  It's time to eat a huge serving of Fox; Fast food for the intellectually lazy, complete with a drive through your head window.

And if it reflects your brand of bigotry, it must be true.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hmmm.  I've been linking reports from NBC News.  Not Fox News. So I guess all the media is now perceived to be right-wing. lol

You denied and ridiculed the truth about the numbers in this so-called flood.

Your source for that faulty info is immaterial.

2seaoat

Hmmm. I've been linking reports from NBC News. Not Fox News. So I guess all the media is now perceived to be right-wing. lol

When you have lived your life sitting on fences, it is important to show that you source both sides of the fence........but when the truth is ignored and the intent is to lie......well sitting on that fence does not mean a thing....it is an illusion, and your position can be found in the dog whistle tactics.....blow it hard.......that overwhelming mob is scaling the wall......the alamo is lost. Davy Crockett is taking back his coon skin hat from Bob unless he blows that dog whistle......keep a blowing.

Bob... You have a PM.. New password for the secret room...

Mr Ichi wrote:Bob... You have a PM.. New password for the secret room...

ichi,

you know I get very upset when I am not let in the secret rooms.  Mad 

dammit my hair just go stuck on the back of the chair. grrr

look what you've done Sad 

Sorry...........New member has caused  a Code Red... Too dangerous for some.. Let the men handle it....

Mr Ichi wrote:Sorry...........New member has caused  a Code Red... Too dangerous for some.. Let the men handle it....

LMAO!

I love you 

I laugh Smile 

What do we call those that wish a special immigration privilege and entitlement for only one ethnicity/nationality?

[quote="PkrBum"]What do we call those that wish a special immigration privilege and entitlement for only one ethnicity/nationality?[/quotecist

racist

PkrBum wrote:What do we call those that wish a special immigration privilege and entitlement for only one ethnicity/nationality?

A white guy?

BRDNH2O wrote:
PkrBum wrote:What do we call those that wish a special immigration privilege and entitlement for only one ethnicity/nationality?

A white guy?

OMG yes, white guys all over are crossing the border and wanting a special privilege to the LAW OF THE LAND

OMg I see, white guys want to follow the law of the land, those gd people who follow the law suck.

we must get rid of people who follow the law and have more people like Obama and his admin and all those ILLEGALS..

save the world LOL

This post was made by Ti who is currently on your ignore list.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum