Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To sum up what Seaoat says about illegal immigration

+4
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
Sal
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

1.  People who are concerned about illegal immigration are "xenophobic racists".

2.  The most illegal immigration happened during Reagan's presidency

3.  The least illegal immigration is happening during Obama's presidency

4.  We should ignore what a border patrol agent says on tv last night.  And instead go by a newspaper story from 2011 and an HBO tv show from 2010.

5.  Right now our border is "working better than it's ever worked".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This far-right xenophobic racist rag is obviously lying through it's right-wing teeth.
It says...

Almost 50,000 unaccompanied children have illegally moved into the U.S. through the Rio Grande Valley since October

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/human-tide-children-sweeps-across-u-s-borders-n128966

We know that has to be far-right teabagger bullshit because a record low number of illegal immigrants are coming in now.  The record high number came in when Reagan was president.

Sal

Sal

From your link ....

A relative of one of the 14 children who crossed near the Rio Grande dam told NBC News his parents paid a smuggler more than $8,000 to keep their child out of the hands of the maras, which aggressively recruit new members among middle and high school students, according to the FBI.

Some families have been drawn here by rumors that the U.S. is letting women and children into the country. That's what led Roxanna Lopez, 20, of Guatemala to travel with her son to the border at McAllen, Texas — where even legal immigration often tops 300 people a day.

Lopez told NBC News she paid smugglers everything she had because she'd heard that all women and children were welcome

Yeah, it's because Obama invited them because he needs their votes.

lol

This is about human trafficking and money, not politics.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

Agreed. As seaoat points out, the number of illegals coming across the border is right now at a record low. It could well be that one child is the only person who's crossed the border since Obama took office.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SPECIAL BONUS POST TO THIS THREAD

How many Whataburger restaurants are inside the city limits of Houston?

Answer:  56

How many McDonalds restaurants are in Houston:  

Answer:  272

How many mexican food restaurants are in San Antonio?

Answer: 2865

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

Agreed. As seaoat points out, the number of illegals coming across the border is right now at a record low. It could well be that one child is the only person who's crossed the border since Obama took office.

Obama just changed the way they were counted... just like obamacaid enrollees... and the unemployment rate.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/12/deportations-come-mostly-from-border-dhs-chief-say/?page=all

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:
Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

Agreed.  As seaoat points out,  the number of illegals coming across the border is right now at a record low.  It could well be that one child is the only person who's crossed the border since Obama took office.  

Obama just changed the way they were counted... just like obamacaid enrollees... and the unemployment rate.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/12/deportations-come-mostly-from-border-dhs-chief-say/?page=all

Lol we covered that before.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think bush and obama are proving to be the two most incompetent and inept presidents in U.S. history.

If there is a god, I pray that he'll save us from republicans and democrats.

2seaoat

Bob,

A shortstop in baseball catches a ball which is attempting to find the outfield. If that ball makes it to the outfield and it is not caught, the runner advanced to first base. If the ball goes to the shortstop, and the shortstop CATCHES the ball and throws it to the first baseman, the runner is out and he returns to the dugout. If a great many balls are being hit to the shortstop and the shortstop is throwing them out, usually the shortstop is winning the game.

Now in Bob's world the number of people returning to the dugout is an indication that the shortstop and the team is losing. Now granted there may be an appeal to the umpire on a special basis, and a runner may be declared safe, but Bob believes that the more balls hit to the shortstop and the more people being called out and RETURNING to the dugout is a declaration of failure......and also Bob is shocked that people at bat actually hit the ball trying to get on base.

The dog whistle xenophobic immigration arguments deny the reality. There have never been more boots on the ground patroling our southern border, and over the last three years we have virtually stopped illegal immigration.......keep thinking getting caught at the border is a policy failure, and that young people never tried to immigrate into this country. Some pretty good logic Bob, I am impressed.

Seaoat has had his life. He doesn't care what the next ten years brings because he won't be here to suffer through the collapse of the nation under the weight of the social service required to take care of the illegals.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Imagine if we all lived in the same house, and that house had a hole in the roof. Each year, we elect a house leader. One of their responsibilities is to deal with the influx of water that enters that house due to the hole in the roof.

Imagine if one house leader were to implement a policy in which we place buckets everywhere to catch the the water that enters the house through the leak, and then toss it out as the buckets fill.

The next year, a new leader comes in and refocuses the attention away from the buckets and instead on the whole in the roof. Patches are made that allow less water through. As a result, less buckets are needed and less water is dumped.

Imagine how funny it would be to see someone make the argument, "Ha! This new policy of patching the hole is a failure! We're only dumping 2 gallons of water per week, but before the patch, we were dumping 10! Ha! That is proof that the patch failed!"

2seaoat

Bob and the xenophobe logic he advances gives no credence to the utter success of our borders compared to prior administrations. The dog whistle is alive and well in the South where Cantor lost because of the immigration issue, lazy black people are responsible for most of the subsidy in America, and brown people are flooding into this country because the President has opened the door at the border, at least Bob is honest that he is just an old racist at heart and he wants to be able to judge people by the color of their skin and the language they speak.

Immigration reform will pass and hardworking families will be given a path to citizenship, and those citizens will make America stronger. Now I know the xenophobic folks are going to think that America is old white folks like Bob, but America is more like the kid who sings the national anthem at the Spurs game...........we live in a great country and the American tradition of fair play and justice will prevail over the scardy cats......

Obama rationalizing the new number totals to a group of hispanic reporters... October 2011:

“The statistics are actually a little deceptive because what we’ve been doing is, with the stronger border enforcement, we’ve been apprehending folks at the borders and sending them back. That is counted as a deportation, even though they may have only been held for a day or 48 hours, sent back —that’s counted as a deportation,”.

Prior to this new method those were counted through ICE... who handle every aspect of that encounter.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Imagine someone  posts the comment that illegal immigration is at a "record low".

And then imagine another poster comes along and shares an NBC News story which says "Almost 50,000 unaccompanied children have illegally moved into the U.S. through the Rio Grande Valley since October".

And then imagine the first poster replies to this by saying "illegal immigration has virtually stopped".   And says anyone who believes otherwise is a "xenophobic racist".

So the question then arises,  is NBC News nothing but xenophobic racists?  lol

2seaoat

Bob,

I know this is a difficult concept, but are those children in custody or have they been let go to wander the streets of America......think real hard......the truth is right under your nose........and why would Governor Brewer be complaining about the transfers to Arizona holding facilities......oh.....I know.....because 50k kids are walking out of those facilities onto the streets of Arizona.....Bob is this really your argument? Or is this another reading comprehension thing?

2seaoat

Here is some help Bob. Please read it slowly to avoid confusion......but the problem which is developing is too few buckets in the house under Boards analogy, and a dugout full of people thrown out.......you in advancing the xenophobic racism have the children released in America......slowly comprehend each word and see if you can discuss this subject intelligently.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/0ea03c70-ef48-11e3-acad-00144feabdc0.html#axzz34SQWPheF

2seaoat

Tell me Bob why you are getting in a huff about 60k brown kids being detained at our border when 190k folks overstay their visas......I know those eastern european young women who work in southern florida sure make xenophobic racist happy when they banter with the old guys....nothing like a blonde shapely woman breaking the law compared to one of those beaners who have no rights in this white country........didn't you notice that necklace the Statute of Liberty is wearing these day give me your hot blonde visa law breakers and screw the beaners who try to walk here......geez doesn't poor and brown suck.

http://www.fairus.org/issue/visa-overstayers

What a dumb ass!

It's avdamn good thing leftist believe in unicorns because Ot takes a vivid imagination to try and defend this amount of shit

Really it's hard for me to believe y'all are this stupid

GO smOke or pop another

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob,

I know this is a difficult concept, but are those children in custody or have they been let go to wander the streets of America......think real hard......the truth is right under your nose........and why would Governor Brewer be complaining about the transfers to Arizona holding facilities......oh.....I know.....because 50k kids are walking out of those facilities onto the streets of Arizona.....Bob is this really your argument?  Or is this another reading comprehension thing?

Think real hard.  Is this a reading comprehension thing?  Slowly comprehend each word and see if you can discuss this subject intelligently.

You said: "illegal immigration has virtually stopped".

But NBC News says:  Almost 50,000 unaccompanied children have illegally moved into the U.S. through the Rio Grande Valley since October

That means exactly what it says.  That almost 50k children have illegally come into the U.S. since October.  
Is it my argument?  No.  It isn't anyone's "argument".  It's a statement of fact.  The only one who is arguing is you.  But it doesn't even qualify as an argument.  What it actually is is a way to avoid the NBC News statement after you've kept saying there isn't any illegal immigration.  lol

Why is it a concern?  Because those 50,000 children will need to be provided for.  Money will have to be spent on their education.  Money will have to be spent on their health care.  Are you going to foot the bill all by yourself?
No,  legal Americans will have to do that.  And legal Americans can barely make ends meet as it is.  And what passes for government the legal Americans have to suffer with is fucking broke thanks to the last two dysfunctional presidents and a dysfunctional congress.  It won't even have any money in it's highway trust fund by August unless it borrows a shitload more money to add to the $17 trillion in debt it already faces.

Am I a xenophobic racist?  If I was I wouldn't love Freddy Fender.  And I do love his music dearly.  Take a listen because it's among my favorite songs.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I really like this ballad too. Both it and Wasted Days are on my jukebox.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But this one I like most of all.  The Ritchie Valenzuela version is not only on my jukebox,  but it's the 2nd record I ever bought.  It was on a 4 track memorial EP that was put out shortly after he died.  I was 11 years old when I bought it at Town & Country Record Shop. Still have it.

2seaoat

Bob,
You really do not get this.......I thought you were kidding. Do you understand that these kids are in custody, and they are subject to deportation back to their country of origin. Do you understand that historically almost 100% of captured illegal aliens are deported. Yes, they can lawyer up. Yes, there is an expense to feed and shelter them, but they are subject to DEPORTATION, while 190k blondes overstay their visas and live the American dream. Sorry Chrissy you are simply a racist who makes no apologies for your fear of Mexicans and their brown skin.........but being you are in South Florida, do you turn your head away from all the illegal eastern europeans who have overstayed their visas.......Is Olga ok in your book, but Juan is brown and is not......at least be honest.....you and Bob were imprinted like a Lorenz chickling to be who you are now......and those beaners do not sit well with you, but Olga...... she is an American, and Seaoat is a dumbasz.

2seaoat

Where did Bob go? Sheet sale at Walmart?

2seaoat wrote:Bob,
You really do not get this.......I thought you were kidding.  Do you understand that these kids are in custody, and they are subject to deportation back to their country of origin.   Do you understand that historically almost 100% of captured illegal aliens are deported.  Yes, they can lawyer up.  Yes, there is an expense to feed and shelter them, but they are subject to DEPORTATION, while 190k blondes overstay their visas and live the American dream.  Sorry Chrissy you are simply a racist who makes no apologies for your fear of Mexicans and their brown skin.........but being you are in South Florida, do you turn your head away from all the illegal eastern europeans who have overstayed their visas.......Is Olga ok in your book, but Juan is brown and is not......at least be honest.....you and Bob were imprinted like a Lorenz chickling to be who you are now......and those beaners do not sit well with you, but Olga...... she is an American, and Seaoat is a dumbasz.

I have news for you deaf, DUMB and blind man. I am BROWN. I sure as hell aint lily white.

and You god damn long tirades and name calling is OLD, OLD MAN.

I believe in the constitution. I believe we have laws. I believe in legal immigration. I do not believe in this thuggery being pushed on America right now by your butt fucking buddy Obama.

BTW... You ARE a dumbass... You prove it here every day.

Nearly 12 million illegal aliens in this country... and old seagoat is fixated on 190k sexy blondes... that's a pink herring.

Btw... I prefer brown eyed brunettes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum