Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think he WANTS to be impeached now

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-vows-act-alone-taunts-republicans-190039321--finance.html

I really do.

Sal

Sal

I don't think he really wants to be impeached, but the GOP seems determined to force a Constitutional crisis, and if they want to go down that road, Obama is fully aware that he would be acquitted, his poll numbers would go through the roof, and the Republican party would be a smoldering crater.

So, go for it.

I dare ya.

The COWH has created this crisis by overstepping his powers as noted by the Constitution and people are fed up with his agenda of "Do as I say not as I do." You can include that with the Dem controlled Senate and Harry Reid as well. Dems lost the HOR in 2012 and will lose the Senate in 2014. Obama will just have to get a lot of pens I guess due to the fact that he has no IDEA of what compromise is at all.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

...Dems lost the HOR in 2012 and will lose the Senate in 2014....

We need to start copying all of these PaceDog pontifications, because if none of this happens, a mountain of shit is going to be heaped all over his head in the days following the election this coming November.

Someone could have a lot of fun with this.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Pace,
You do understand that like a grand jury indicting a ham sandwich, any simple majority in the house can impeach a president. However, the President fully understands the Constitution and the inability of any Senate in the foreseeable future giving 60 votes for a witch hunt. Republican senators crossed over in the unseemly Clinton impeachment, because they did not want to be scarred by the utter misuse of the power of impeachment. President Obama also understands that such an action will galvanize how wrong his opponents have been, and the historic rebound for an abuse of the impeachment powers is brutal on those who are so foolish to proceed. President Obama is going to defy the hollow talk of impeachment, and he will very carefully make sure he is on the right side of history. History will be very harsh with the motivations of his opposition. I have been clear for 6 years what those motivations have been......and I am not a rocket scientist.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:The COWH has created this crisis by overstepping his powers as noted by the Constitution and people are fed up with his agenda of "Do as I say not as I do." You can include that with the Dem controlled Senate and Harry Reid as well. Dems lost the HOR in 2012 and will lose the Senate in 2014. Obama will just have to get a lot of pens I guess due to the fact that he has no IDEA of what compromise is at all.

Reap the whirlwind, motherfucker. 

I dare ya. 

I double dog dare ya. 

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:The COWH has created this crisis by overstepping his powers as noted by the Constitution and people are fed up with his agenda of "Do as I say not as I do." You can include that with the Dem controlled Senate and Harry Reid as well. Dems lost the HOR in 2012 and will lose the Senate in 2014. Obama will just have to get a lot of pens I guess due to the fact that he has no IDEA of what compromise is at all.

I dare ya. 

I double dog dare ya. 

You guys are reaping the whirlwind twerp. Nobody else is pinging like your entire progressive side of your party (the Sandra FLukes of the world) or other women calling for "Sex-Ins at HL for not getting their way. If he tries to go around the decision by the courts, he'll just move closer to being "infamous" as a POTUS. He's already the worst one we have ever had.

2seaoat wrote:Pace,
You do understand that like a grand jury indicting a ham sandwich, any simple majority in the house can impeach a president.  However, the President fully understands the Constitution and the inability of any Senate in the foreseeable future giving 60 votes for a witch hunt.  Republican senators crossed over in the unseemly Clinton impeachment, because they did not want to be scarred by the utter misuse of the power of impeachment.  President Obama also understands that such an action will galvanize how wrong his opponents have been, and the historic rebound for an abuse of the impeachment powers is brutal on those who are so foolish to proceed.  President Obama is going to defy  the hollow talk of impeachment, and he will very carefully make sure he is on the right side of history.   History will be very harsh with the motivations of his opposition.   I have been clear for 6 years what those motivations have been......and I am not a rocket scientist.

When the Senate goes to the GOP, and it will, the man is toast and the Dems will fall in line to the political pressure brought to bear on them just as they did with this foolish ACA law which brought us to where we are today- a truly DIVIDED nation.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

When the Senate goes to the GOP....

Don't be so sure of yourself. The Votemaster at
http://www.electoral-vote.com/ has called every election correctly in the last few cycles, and he is not currently calling it like you so suredly are.

2seaoat

When the Senate goes to the GOP, and it will, the man is toast
Math and reality are two alien concepts which you sometime fail to grasp. There are always 1/3 up for election. The republicans have 45 seats currently. Your prediction is that the Republicans are going to pick up 16 seats to guarantee a 60 vote threshold required for a conviction. I better get on the phone and tell Illinois, Ma, Mi, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OR, RI, SD, VG, WV, that the democrats are going to lose most of those elections, and that Pace has guaranteed the same......the fact that most of these states had democrats winning by over 20% should not pose a problem......cuz people want to impeach the president.......twilight zone as usual.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:

I dare ya.
I double dog dare ya.
I think he WANTS to be impeached now Socrates

by 2seaoat Today at 8:07 pm
When the Senate goes to the GOP, and it will, the man is toast
Math and reality are two alien concepts which you sometime fail to grasp. There are always 1/3 up for election. The republicans have 45 seats currently. Your prediction is that the Republicans are going to pick up 16 seats to guarantee a 60 vote threshold required for a conviction. I better get on the phone and tell Illinois, Ma, Mi, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OR, RI, SD, VG, WV, that the democrats are going to lose most of those elections, and that Pace has guaranteed the same......the fact that most of these states had democrats winning by over 20% should not pose a problem......cuz people want to impeach the president.......twilight zone as usual.
-------
As with the arm twisting that took place to pass Obamacare, so will the votes be there for said event.

Markle

Markle

Looks like my far left Progressive friends have thrown in the towel and are hoping for a miracle in November.

The "joy" of being President has worn off of the Oval Office. President Barack Hussein Obama has a catastrophe in the Middle East, our Southern Border is a one way freeway North to the US for all children south of the border.

The economy is in shambles. Our debt is off the charts.

The only thing he seems good at is making campaign speeches and playing golf...so that's what he is doing.

Maybe if he ignores everything else for a while, all those nasty parts of being President will go away!

2seaoat

Nobody needs a miracle. The House is gerrymandered because the governor races were important. The House cannot possibly be won back without large voter turnouts and 2016 is as soon as this is possible. The Republicans take the house in 2014 and either a one to five vote swing in the Senate. Nothing earth shattering in 2014, but holy smokes.........2016 the numbers will not work for ANY Republican candidate unless folks start putting America first.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

As with the arm twisting that took place to pass Obamacare, so will the votes be there for said event.

I can see your outer space connection reaches as far as Uranus......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum