Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton, does she REALLY support Women's issues or is she just another Progressive Pretender? Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says

+4
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Yes, she did her job....she placed the blame on the victim, a 12 year old girl, a child raped by two men. Her problem was boasting and chuckling about the case.

Please show the interview, or admit you are giving fifth hand interpretations which mean nothing.

Please read the article. You can also search for others.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

However, who among us would believe something Mr. Markle posted?

Someone who believes in fairy-tales and unicorns....

Hillary Clinton, does she REALLY support Women's issues or is she just another Progressive Pretender?  Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says  - Page 3 186510

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:If I were facing a major charge... I'd sure as hell rather have hillary represent me than obama.

Both of them were neither trained for criminal law or had any experience in the same, but their intelligence and drive would certainly make up for their lack of knowledge.......they would have been good on anything they chose to do......intelligence has become a rare commodity today when pop culture numbs brain cells.

Hillary Clinton, does she REALLY support Women's issues or is she just another Progressive Pretender?  Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says  - Page 3 Laughinganimationdog

Explains a lot! 2seaoat would go to a brilliant orthopedic surgeon for his cancer treatment.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:However, who among us would believe something Mr. Markle posted?

Someone who believes in fairy-tales and unicorns....

Hillary Clinton, does she REALLY support Women's issues or is she just another Progressive Pretender?  Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says  - Page 3 186510

Hillary Clinton, does she REALLY support Women's issues or is she just another Progressive Pretender?  Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says  - Page 3 Happy-jump-happy-animation-animated-smiley-emoticon-000360-large

Ti wrote:Hillary wasn't FORCED to take this case.

lawyers refuse cases all the time based on their own personal morals.

So if her goal in life is to present herself as a advocate for women taking this case and defending a person she knows did it, as her comment clearly shows that she knew he did it. Then she put her profession over her morals. it really is that simple.

And I don't know about Arkansas, but a license is not suspended when you put it on hold as if you are no longer practicing. The word "suspension" is usually reserved for not abiding by some regulation.

Hillary never got her license suspended. Most lawyers who defend clients know they are guilty. It is their job and profession. You cannot withdraw from a case w/o the permission of a judge and it is moronic and ignorant to try and diss this woman for defending a case.End of story.

Gunz wrote:Hillary Clinton, does she REALLY support Women's issues or is she just another Progressive Pretender?  Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says  - Page 3 10251910

Thousands of people disagree especially all the one's who gave her all those awards. Nice try idiots.

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:Hillary Clinton, does she REALLY support Women's issues or is she just another Progressive Pretender?  Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says  - Page 3 10251910

Thousands of people disagree especially all the one's who gave her all those awards. Nice try idiots.
LMFAO!! You mean those "awards" from has been,low circulation magazines that nobody has heard of and you listed that as her accomplishments in another thread? Pretty much nothing but scratch my back and good citizenship awards.

Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

LMFAO!!   You mean those "awards" from has been,low circulation magazines that nobody has heard of and you listed that as her accomplishments in another thread?   Pretty much nothing but scratch my back and good citizenship awards.

I'm LMAO at you trying to minimize her. It makes you look very foolish. You can't minimize Hillary and that's a fact.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

LMFAO!!   You mean those "awards" from has been,low circulation magazines that nobody has heard of and you listed that as her accomplishments in another thread?   Pretty much nothing but scratch my back and good citizenship awards.

I'm  LMAO at you trying to minimize her. It makes you look very foolish. You can't minimize Hillary and that's a fact.

Surely no one has to TRY to minimize her. She does that all by herself, no help needed.

None of the Democrats have been able to do it but I'm sure YOU could give us a list of her tremendous accomplishments as Secretary of State.

Dreamsglore wrote:

So if her goal in life is to present herself as a advocate for women taking this case and defending a person she knows did it, as her comment clearly shows that she knew he did it. Then she put her profession over her morals. it really is that simple.

And I don't know about Arkansas, but a license is not suspended when you put it on hold as if you are no longer practicing. The word "suspension" is usually reserved for not abiding by some regulation.

Hillary never got her license suspended. Most lawyers who defend clients know they are guilty. It is their job and profession. You cannot withdraw from a case w/o the permission of a judge and it is moronic and ignorant to try and diss this woman for defending a case.End of story.

I think she could have gotten out of the case had she wanted to.
http://research.lawyers.com/when-an-attorney-must-or-may-withdraw-mid-case.html

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:

You are just like Seaoat.....it's not about her being asked to take the case,  it's not about her defending her client, it about what she wrote in her book, it's about what she said in her interview, and it's about how she defended her client.

There re unprofessional and unethical attorney's along with the professional ethical attorney's.......you figure it out.

2seaoat

Was she charged with an ethics violation? This system would not work, but for the courage of young attorneys taking very unpopular criminal defense cases where they make very little money, and are hated by people because of the crimes which are committed. I only think of Gregory Peck and the same attacks Atticus Finch was subjected.......and like Hillary, the motivation is almost exactly the same.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Hillary laughed about the tactics she used in the trial not at the victim. She was appointed to the case.

Hillary Clinton also lied about the victim using some of the same tactics she now she deplores.  In other words, the girl was asking for it.

Prove it, liar.

2seaoat

Prove it, liar.

The entire thread was bogus, he has become desperate. Or at least his handlers have, because the material they are feeding him are weak at best.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You are just like Seaoat.....it's not about her being asked to take the case,  it's not about her defending her client, it about what she wrote in her book, it's about what she said in her interview, and it's about how she defended her client.

There re unprofessional and unethical attorney's along with the professional ethical attorney's.......you figure it out.

We've already proven what she said in her interview and it was not what was reported. There was nothing unethical or unprofessional about defending your client to the best of your ability. It's what they're sworn to do because under our judicial system you have the right to the best defense you can get. I understand the disgust of this case but I also understand a lawyer doing what he has to do. When I had a case of a 3 month old baby getting beat up by the father and I mean broken legs,arms, fractured skull etc the defense lawyer tried to tear me apart on the stand. After the hearing he came up to me and said "it's terrible what happened to that baby and I hope you don't hold it against me for defending my client. My wife is even mad at me for defending him. I'm just doing my job." I was mad but I understood.

Markle

Markle

From the Inquisitr:

The victim’s allegation that Clinton smeared her following her rape is based on a May 1975 court affidavit written by Clinton on behalf of Thomas Alfred Taylor, one of the two alleged attackers, whom Clinton was appointed to defend.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Clinton, then named Hillary D. Rodham, wrote in the affidavit. “I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”

Clinton also wrote that a child psychologist told her that children in early adolescence “tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences,” especially when they come from “disorganized families, such as the complainant.”

The victim vigorously denied Clinton’s accusations and said there has never been any explanation of what Clinton was referring to in that affidavit. She claims she never accused anyone of attacking her before her rape.

“I’ve never said that about anyone. I don’t know why she said that. I have never made false allegations. I know she was lying,” she said. “I definitely didn’t see older men. I don’t know why Hillary put that in there and it makes me plumb mad.”

Read more: http://www.inquisitr.com/1302758/did-hillary-clinton-use-blame-the-victim-defense-against-12-year-old-rape-victim/

Markle wrote:From the Inquisitr:

The victim’s allegation that Clinton smeared her following her rape is based on a May 1975 court affidavit written by Clinton on behalf of Thomas Alfred Taylor, one of the two alleged attackers, whom Clinton was appointed to defend.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Clinton, then named Hillary D. Rodham, wrote in the affidavit. “I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”

Clinton also wrote that a child psychologist told her that children in early adolescence “tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences,” especially when they come from “disorganized families, such as the complainant.”

The victim vigorously denied Clinton’s accusations and said there has never been any explanation of what Clinton was referring to in that affidavit. She claims she never accused anyone of attacking her before her rape.

“I’ve never said that about anyone. I don’t know why she said that. I have never made false allegations. I know she was lying,” she said. “I definitely didn’t see older men. I don’t know why Hillary put that in there and it makes me plumb mad.”

Read more:  http://www.inquisitr.com/1302758/did-hillary-clinton-use-blame-the-victim-defense-against-12-year-old-rape-victim/

do you think the victim can sue her for that?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

We've already proven what she said in her interview and it was not what was reported. There was nothing unethical or unprofessional about defending your client to the best of your ability. It's what they're sworn to do because under our judicial system you have the right to the best defense you can get. I understand the disgust of this case but I also understand a lawyer doing what he has to do. When I had a case of a 3 month old baby getting beat up by the father and I mean broken legs,arms, fractured skull etc the defense lawyer tried to tear me apart on the stand. After the hearing he came up to me and said "it's terrible what happened to that baby and I hope you don't hold it against me for defending my client. My wife is even mad at me for defending him. I'm just doing my job." I was mad but I understood.

Who said defending her client was unethical and unprofessional?

2seaoat wrote:This was posted to try to show Hillary did something wrong after my blathering showed what a lie the thread was from the git go.   It is the predisposition which many on this forum approach any subject.   It is comical.  Hillary has faults.  Hell, I was her biggest detractor on the PNJ eight years ago taking all kinds of crap as being a NEOCON who was attacking her on her false resume from high school, but what I posted was true, and what was posted here was a well planned propoganda technique to dupe the weak of mind.  It certainly succeeded.

Seaoat, I'm gonna have to call you on this high school resume stuff. You can't say it is true as you have no direct knowledge. All you can say is someone told you and that is heresay.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Who said defending her client was unethical and  unprofessional?

Everyone here who is buying into the latest BS post from Markle is either insinuating or outright saying that Mrs. Clinton's conduct was both unethical and unprofessional, when in fact she was providing a vigorous defense, which is what attorneys are supposed to do.

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Everyone here who is buying into the latest BS post from Markle is either insinuating or outright saying that Mrs. Clinton's conduct was both unethical and unprofessional, when in fact she was providing a vigorous defense, which is what attorneys are supposed to do.

Agreed... poor topic and quip in an interview aside... she was doing her job. I have plenty of misgivings about her...

but being an aggressive lawyer in the defense of her client isn't one of them. But Joni is making a different point.

She has a history of quotes... some worse than this... which reflect on her true nature. She is not potus material imo.

There might even be a few you dislike... which I'm sure you'll still defend.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Nope! Unprofessional and unethical comments had nothing to do with her court room behaviour.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

nadalfan wrote:What courtroom behavior?  There was no trial

There was a trial. A trial does not always include a jury.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum