Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton, does she REALLY support Women's issues or is she just another Progressive Pretender? Exclusive: ‘Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,’ Rape Victim Says

+4
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Joanimaroni wrote:http://freebeacon.com/politics/audio-hillary-clinton-speaks-of-defense-of-child-rapist-in-newly-unearthed-tapes/

Ok so now we know the facts. Hillary was asked about the case and she laughed at the polygraph. Thank You. Markle has been caught again posting non factual info.

Joanimaroni wrote:Was she appointed or asked?........she has stated she was appointed then stated she was asked by the prosecution.

Given the nature of the case....her interview regarding the rape was highly unprofessional.

What was unprofessional?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

According to Hilary's interview........“The prosecutor called me a few years ago, he said he had a guy who had been accused of rape, and the guy wanted a woman lawyer,” said Clinton in the interview. “Would I do it as a favor for him?”

2seaoat

Thank you for posting the truth. Clinton never laughed at a 12 year old rape victim. She laughed at the unreliability of a polygraph, and the utter incompetence of the lab. She did her job. This case could not be prosecuted by the state because of the incompetence of the lab. At no time during this taped interview did the things you posted earlier become true. Not once what Mr. Markle said or what you said.

She did her job. There was no evidence that her client was guilty and she entered a plea for time served. This is more desperate attempts to try to taint Hillary Clinton, and if anything this tape goes to show the breadth of her experience, and her competency. See how easy it was to get to the truth and not regurgitate fifth hand political manipulation.......thank you.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Was she appointed or asked?........she has stated she was appointed then stated she was asked by the prosecution.

Given the nature of the case....her interview regarding the rape was highly unprofessional.

What was unprofessional?
Unprofessional and unethical.

We’re hired guns,” Ronald D. Rotunda, a professor of legal ethics at Chapman University, told the Washington Free Beacon. “We don’t have to believe the client is innocent…our job is to represent the client in the best way we can within the bounds of the law.”
However, Rotunda said, for a lawyer to disclose the results of a client’s polygraph and guilt is a potential violation of attorney-client privilege.
“You can’t do that,” he said. “Unless the client says: ‘You’re free to tell people that you really think I’m a scumbag, and the only reason I got a lighter sentence is because you’re a really clever lawyer.’”
Clinton was suspended from the Arkansas bar in March of 2002 for failing to keep up with continuing legal education requirements, according to Arkansas judicial records.

2seaoat

According to Hilary's interview........“The prosecutor called me a few years ago, he said he had a guy who had been accused of rape, and the guy wanted a woman lawyer,” said Clinton in the interview. “Would I do it as a favor for him?”

Unprofessional......have you lost your mind? In the early 70s most counties in this country did not have public defenders. Prosecutors and judges would have to approve a court appointed attorney to defend an accused. There was nothing unprofessional about this, nor was it unprofessional to try to meet the defendant's requested attorney. In 1970 there were no where near the female attorneys available, and often large firms would have their associates doing pro bono criminal defense. Admit you and Markle were dead wrong on this. Anybody listening to the tape hears nothing like both of you characterized the same.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

What was unprofessional?
Unprofessional and unethical.

We’re hired guns,” Ronald D. Rotunda, a professor of legal ethics at Chapman University, told the Washington Free Beacon. “We don’t have to believe the client is innocent…our job is to represent the client in the best way we can within the bounds of the law.”
However, Rotunda said, for a lawyer to disclose the results of a client’s polygraph and guilt is a potential violation of attorney-client privilege.
“You can’t do that,” he said. “Unless the client says: ‘You’re free to tell people that you really think I’m a scumbag, and the only reason I got a lighter sentence is because you’re a really clever lawyer.’”
Clinton was suspended from the Arkansas bar in March of 2002 for failing to keep up with continuing legal education requirements, according to Arkansas judicial records.

Hillary didn't disclose her client's guilt. She stated he had passed the polygraph. I know you don't like Hillary but your jumping from issue to issue. This was not the original accusation. If it was a republican lawyer I would still say the same thing.He did his job.

2seaoat

We’re hired guns,” Ronald D. Rotunda, a professor of legal ethics at Chapman University, told the Washington Free Beacon. “We don’t have to believe the client is innocent…our job is to represent the client in the best way we can within the bounds of the law.”
Clinton was suspended from the Arkansas bar in March of 2002 for failing to keep up with continuing legal education requirements, according to Arkansas judicial records.

Utter nonsense. To post this innuendo and then to say she was suspended because she did something unethical.....what complete crap. She was not doing her continuing education credits required for her continued membership in the AK bar, and she most certainly can discuss the polygraph after a client has been sentenced and cannot be faced with further prosecution. There never was any ethical complaint because there was no ethical violation. When does this nonsense stop.

If I were facing a major charge... I'd sure as hell rather have hillary represent me than obama.

2seaoat

If I were facing a major charge... I'd sure as hell rather have hillary represent me than obama.

Both of them were neither trained for criminal law or had any experience in the same, but their intelligence and drive would certainly make up for their lack of knowledge.......they would have been good on anything they chose to do......intelligence has become a rare commodity today when pop culture numbs brain cells.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote: According to Hilary's interview........“The prosecutor called me a few years ago, he said he had a guy who had been accused of rape, and the guy wanted a woman lawyer,” said Clinton in the interview. “Would I do it as a favor for him?”

Unprofessional......have you lost your mind?  In the early 70s most counties in this country did not have public defenders.   Prosecutors and judges would have to approve a court appointed attorney to defend an accused.   There was nothing unprofessional about this, nor was it unprofessional to try to meet the defendant's requested attorney.  In 1970 there were no where near the female attorneys available, and often large firms would have their associates doing pro bono criminal defense.   Admit you and Markle were dead wrong on this.   Anybody listening to the tape hears nothing like both of you characterized the same.

I didn't say that was unprofessional.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:We’re hired guns,” Ronald D. Rotunda, a professor of legal ethics at Chapman University, told the Washington Free Beacon. “We don’t have to believe the client is innocent…our job is to represent the client in the best way we can within the bounds of the law.”
Clinton was suspended from the Arkansas bar in March of 2002 for failing to keep up with continuing legal education requirements, according to Arkansas judicial records.

Utter nonsense.  To post this innuendo and then to say she was suspended because she did something unethical.....what complete crap.  She was not doing her continuing education credits required for her continued membership in the AK bar, and she most certainly can discuss the polygraph after a client has been sentenced and cannot be faced with further prosecution.   There never was any ethical complaint because there was no ethical violation.  When does this nonsense stop.
 Suspended for unethical behaviour...
I didn't say she was suspended for unethical behaviour. It was included in the paragraph I copied.

2seaoat

I didn't say she was suspended for unethical behaviour. It was included in the paragraph I copied.

Wasn't that convenient.....you only copied the attempt to make Hillary unethical and losing her license to practice law in Arkansas.  You and Markle made statement which were patently false as evidenced by the actual tape.   Then you claim she is unethical for discussing the lie detector after the sentence had been completed, which is entirely wrong, and then you post something which associates her loss of license to alleged unethical behavior......do you see the pattern?

Seaoat must be blathering.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It clearly states why her license was suspended

2seaoat

It clearly states why her license was suspended

This is utterly idiotic. The woman no longer lived in Ark. About ten years ago, states began mandated continuing legal education to retain a law license. She chose not to take the continuing education, yet you post an article saying she was unethical(she was not) and then post the loss of her license with a sophomoric attempt at the concept of association which is regularly used by Mr. Markle. The entire thread is hooey.

Hillary did not laugh about the rape of a 12 year old, and she did nothing unethical, but yet another lame attempt was made to lie about same.....how consistent is this behavior.

2seaoat

This was posted to try to show Hillary did something wrong after my blathering showed what a lie the thread was from the git go. It is the predisposition which many on this forum approach any subject. It is comical. Hillary has faults. Hell, I was her biggest detractor on the PNJ eight years ago taking all kinds of crap as being a NEOCON who was attacking her on her false resume from high school, but what I posted was true, and what was posted here was a well planned propoganda technique to dupe the weak of mind. It certainly succeeded.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:This was posted to try to show Hillary did something wrong after my blathering showed what a lie the thread was from the git go.   It is the predisposition which many on this forum approach any subject.   It is comical.  Hillary has faults.  Hell, I was her biggest detractor on the PNJ eight years ago taking all kinds of crap as being a NEOCON who was attacking her on her false resume from high school, but what I posted was true, and what was posted here was a well planned propoganda technique to dupe the weak of mind.  It certainly succeeded.

Take it up with the author of the article.

Your not taking the credit for posting the truth. I posted her interview except first. LOL!

2seaoat

Your not taking the credit for posting the truth. I posted her interview except first. LOL!

You are correct. You posted the evidence. However, who among us would believe something Mr. Markle posted. It was just a matter of time to find the interview and expose the truth.......I am just having fun with my blathering......it seems to work. It does irritate those predisposed to not be challenged.

Hillary wasn't FORCED to take this case.

lawyers refuse cases all the time based on their own personal morals.

So if her goal in life is to present herself as a advocate for women taking this case and defending a person she knows did it, as her comment clearly shows that she knew he did it. Then she put her profession over her morals. it really is that simple.

And I don't know about Arkansas, but a license is not suspended when you put it on hold as if you are no longer practicing. The word "suspension" is usually reserved for not abiding by some regulation.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I believe it's within the purview of a judge to decide whether an attorney can withdraw from a case once they have appeared in court.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:Hillary laughed about the tactics she used in the trial not at the victim. She was appointed to the case.

Hillary Clinton also lied about the victim using some of the same tactics she now she deplores. In other words, the girl was asking for it.

Markle

Markle

nadalfan wrote:I believe that the interpretation of her laughter is dependent on whether or not you support her.  However, if people hope that this audio will tarnish her image as a “champion of women”, they’ll probably be disappointed.

How do you eat an elephant?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum