Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's online?

+2
TEOTWAWKI
dumpcare
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 9:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

DHS is just protecting us from bad guys, thank goodness for the hard work of the FBI , DEA, CIA, NSA ..we need to support their efforts to protect us from terrorists , especially those tea party Jihadists...

27Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 9:25 pm

dumpcare

ppaca wrote:
Bob wrote:
ppaca wrote:44 guest, 2 from DC and one or two from Maryland. CIA, secret service or fbi checking someone out. lol

At the time I write this,  there are two registered members reading the forum and 78 guests reading it.

Firstly,  I cannot understand why 78 guests would be reading the forum.
But I have a question for you,  ppaca.  How are you able to determine the location of these guests?

go to the home page of forum and over on the right hand side it says "who's online" click it and it brings up a map with all the locations of who is on the forum.

Oh I see Joani already told you.

I now see teo posted the map.

I got interested the day Chrissy started this thread so the day I posted I looked at the map and could not believe how many have been reading this forum, it used to be around 5 or 6.

28Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 9:26 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Can anyone help me understand why all of a sudden droves of people located all across the country are reading this stupid forum?

29Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 9:28 pm

dumpcare

Bob wrote:Can anyone help me understand why all of a sudden droves of people located all across the country are reading this stupid forum?

Maybe they saw we were the 6th dangerous small city in the nation, who knows.

30Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 9:31 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Cop-Saves-Baby-From-Burning-Building-257752101.html

Calumet City Cop Saves Baby From Burning Building

31Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 9:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/07/cop-saves-sea-turtle-hatc_n_3722058.html

Cop Saves Sea Turtle Hatchlings At Florida Resort

32Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 9:35 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.today.com/pets/baltimore-cop-saves-stray-kitten-woos-internet-2D79452930

Baltimore cop saves stray kitten, woos the Internet

Who's online? - Page 2 2D274905499020-today-jon-boyer-140328-04-1.blocks_desktop_medium

33Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 9:40 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:Lol... can you imagine how small a person must be to report a bunch of idiot old friends like us to the fbi?

That takes petty to a new small... lol.

Funny as hell but completely pathetic to think someone is really that stupid.

34Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 9:43 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Teo starts anti-Nazi Blog...Nazis are bad people...

Who's online? - Page 2 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clker.com%2Fcliparts%2F9%2F1%2F4%2F3%2F11954240631366265927liftarn_Anti-Nazi_Symbol.svg.hi

35Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 9:43 pm

LMAO... poor Teo is trying to redeem himself in the eyes of the almighty authority. Face it... we're all screwed.

36Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 9:46 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's not the authorities. They wouldn't be scattered all across the country and it wouldn't take so many of them.

37Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 9:49 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It was a year ago when the FBI was informed about this forum and it was only because of the forum member "BP".

38Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 9:50 pm

I just unhid my status... if you post another map it'll show me at the tip of the mitt in michigan... close to the top.

39Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 9:56 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How do you "hide your status"?

This whole fucking thing must be just another big secret room like that bullshit on the pnj forum.

40Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 9:59 pm

dumpcare

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2014/06/23/seattle-woman-sees-drone-peeping-into-her-apartment-window/

They're are going to be peeping in your windows soon.

41Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 10:06 pm

Bob wrote:How do you "hide your status"?

This whole fucking thing must be just another big secret room like that bullshit on the pnj forum.

In your profile the second tab is preferences... there's just a selection that can hide your online status.

I presumed that's why there isn't a pin showing my location before.

Edit... it still doesn't show me... guess it's because I'm just on my phone.

42Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 10:12 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/drones-are-ready-save-lives-u-s-regulations-keep-them-n113611

Drones Are Ready to Save Lives, But U.S. Regulations Keep Them on the Ground

43Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 10:19 pm

Sal

Sal

I'm glad y'all are monitoring this shit, cause frankly I don't give a flying fuck. 

lol

44Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 10:19 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Captain Shazam by day..........

Who's online? - Page 2 Super_10

La La Land lock-up at night.

Who's online? - Page 2 Singap10

45Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 10:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/15/lincoln-ranked-best-presi_n_167105.html

Lincoln Ranked Best President By Historians

46Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/23/2014, 10:29 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:I'm glad y'all are monitoring this shit, cause frankly I don't give a flying fuck. 

lol

It's a curiousity is all. Like seeing a UFO and wondering why, what, where, how and who.
Actually, I don't even really know what that "who's online" map is showing us. I don't know if that's actually different individuals reading the forum. Could be just some computer nonsense that misleads us into thinking that.

47Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/24/2014, 12:03 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think Lisa12 set me up. We ate lunch today at Pizza Hut and a guy sitting at another table in white shorts and a tee shirt kept looking at me. When I mentioned it to Lisa12 she said yeah she knew him...he was wearing a sidearm. When I looked back he looked away. I ate 6 pieces of pizza. Lisa12 ate pizza and had a small salad. Of course I chose Pizza hut to eat at, so how could they have known I was going to be there? Maybe they are using special computer programs to track me and know what I am going to do before I do it. I wish I had eaten more pizza...I am still hungry.

48Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/24/2014, 1:16 am

Who's online? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7Dwz9DBeJvskPiJeu2xtSBvMEvq6RO-tA913QpkLMwTOae7nmmw

Now if they'll only start posting and tell their friends...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeQsZOQqO6I

Very Happy 

49Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/24/2014, 6:10 am

PkrBum wrote:Lol... can you imagine how small a person must be to report a bunch of idiot old friends like us to the fbi?

That takes petty to a new small... lol.

the left going through desperate measures to stifle dissent.

I know the day and exact time this started to happen. Because it was the day dreams posted my work link.

I started a thread about it but no one was interested. but as days went by ppaca and joanie also noticed it and started threads.

So either someone has attached this forum link to somewhere and I have scoured the internet btw or contacted someone. or sent the link to a specific group of people indirectly.

and yes bob, I saw your post before you deleted it.

50Who's online? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/24/2014, 12:51 pm

It's all a farce. I couldn't even see where I was on the map. It's bots being generated by BoF to make himself feel good. I do remember seeing my blip when I was in Vegas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum