Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow. 35 users online right now.

+4
gulfbeachbandit
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

That is a new record.

boards of FL wrote:That is a new record.

Holy smokes! That's pretty cool, Boards!

Wow.  35 users online right now.   Kitty

riceme wrote:

Holy smokes! That's pretty cool, Boards!

Wow.  35 users online right now.   Kitty

hehe... shake that ass baby, whoohoooooo Wink

Congrats daddy on your record. You done good. cheers

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You helped foster a seamless transition from the PNJ forums to here. There is nothing to miss from there because of it. Thank you!

I just wish Olddaze would join up. Eric needs to pester him about this.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

You helped foster a seamless transition from the PNJ forums to here. There is nothing to miss from there because of it. Thank you!

Naw Olddaze is too sexy for this forum.....

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

We're not short of retards here. Why invite another one? oddaze is one of the dumbest people on the planet. Why would you want his idiotic opinions here? Because he voted for the economy killer just like you did?

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

You helped foster a seamless transition from the PNJ forums to here. There
is nothing to miss from there because of it. Thank you!

Let's not and say we did.

New topic: "What kind of bed should I buy?"

New topic: "How do you boil an egg?"

New topic: "Can anyone recommend a good CPA?"

New topic: "Does anyone know of a good Primary Care Physician?"

...Ad nauseam.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

riceme wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

You
helped foster a seamless transition from the PNJ forums to here. There

...Ad nauseam.

oddaze can't even buy a coffee pot without help. Guess who he voted for. hussein obama. And he's proud of it. He should be listed in the dictionary under typical dummy, retard, and idiot.

C'mon, guys, cut him some slack. He participated a lot, sure, but I remember one thread about what kind of frying pan is best and it went five or six pages.

No kidding.

Opinionated? Yes. Dumb? No.

You don't have to worry about him coming here. He's afraid of being "outed" and pestered by wackos.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

riceme wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

You helped foster a seamless transition from the PNJ forums to here. There

Let's not and say we did.

...Ad nauseam.

You forgot the mattress purchase, the mold in his shower and the dental procedures.

Joanimaroni wrote:

You forgot the mattress purchase, the mold in his shower and the dental procedures.

Oh, you're right... I said "bed," but it was in fact a mattress. Good catch, Joani. I must have missed the moldy shower and the dental procedure, dammit.

Wink

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I liked OldDaze. Heck, I don't see anything wrong with asking others' opinions about products (or anything else, for that matter.) We used to compare movies and TV shows, too. He was easy to joke with - I used to give him heck, and he gave back as well as he received. Very Happy

I wish he didn't feel uncomfortable coming back to the forums, but I understand his concern.

PBulldog2 wrote:I liked OldDaze. Heck, I don't see anything wrong with asking others' opinions about products (or anything else, for that matter.) We used to compare movies and TV shows, too. He was easy to joke with - I used to give him heck, and he gave back as well as he received. Very Happy

I wish he didn't feel uncomfortable coming back to the forums, but I understand his concern.

PB, I kinda liked him too.

I dont knwo why he would be worried that someone would out him here. its safer here than it was on the PNJ.

riceme wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Oh, you're right... I said "bed," but it was in fact a mattress. Good catch, Joani. I must have missed the moldy shower and the dental procedure, dammit.

Wink

Y'all forgot Ghandi's favorite... Termites.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Yomama wrote:
riceme wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Wink

Y'all forgot Ghandi's favorite... Termites.

The pnj pencil threadwas my favorite. Right after the coffee pot thread.

Ghandi threatened OD and he thinks Ghandi is unstable. I agree w/that and have known a lot of unstable people but that wouldn't preclude me from putting a bullet in their head, if they came after me.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:Ghandi threatened OD and he thinks Ghandi is unstable. I agree w/that and have known a lot of unstable people but that wouldn't preclude me from putting a bullet in their head, if they came after me.

I would like to see the so called threat.

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Ghandi threatened OD and he thinks Ghandi is unstable. I agree w/that and have known a lot of unstable people but that wouldn't preclude me from putting a bullet in their head, if they came after me.

You've threatened several people so it doesn't matter. Your word is mud.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

You've threatened several people so it doesn't matter. Your word is mud.

I don't see any threats. Can you show them to me or are you just making it up in your head. Like so many other things you post here.

Offering a bounty on people... wanting to know where they live is an implied threat, Ghandi. You may not be saying "...so I can go kill him and eat his liver". But people don't offer such a bounty in such an agitated manner if all they want to do is visit them to sing kumbaya.

I'll venture a guess that all of the forum posters that read that bounty thread inferred that a threat was issued.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Yomama wrote:Offering a bounty on people... wanting to know where they live is an implied threat, Ghandi. You may not be saying "...so I can go kill him and eat his liver". But people don't offer such a bounty in such an agitated manner if all they want to do is visit them to sing kumbaya.

I'll venture a guess that all of the forum posters that read that bounty thread inferred that a threat was issued.

Yep. It sounded like a threat to me. Ghanhi almost brought down this forum with that sort of behavior. I'm glad Boards doesn't tolerate it here now.

Does anybody have a clue why 26 "Guests" were scoping out the forum a few days ahead of romney being in town?

people have been asking for other posters personal information for years here so they could cause them persnonal harm. They just do it privatly behiind the scenes. His request was no more of a threat than those encountered behind the scenes that WE ALL KNOW GOES ON.

there is only ONE threat that has ever actually been carried through here, and that was against me. and I am still here and those things are still going on.

I find ghandi to be harmless really. He pushes buttons, but thats about it.

I wonder how sal feels about this conversation, he thinks im ghandi LOL and none of you have set him straight..... why is that?

Lurch wrote:Does anybody have a clue why 26 "Guests" were scoping out the forum a few days ahead of romney being in town?

Maybe it was Secret Service folks doing their "due diligence"... making sure folks weren't plotting to put the candidate in harm's way.

Rogue wrote:I wonder how sal feels about this conversation, he thinks im ghandi LOL and none of you have set him straight..... why is that?

It is such a ridiculous assumption, no one gives it much thought, Chrissy. Your writing styles are vastly dissimilar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum