Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's online?

+2
TEOTWAWKI
dumpcare
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Who's online? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/24/2014, 1:01 pm

2seaoat

It's all a farce. I couldn't even see where I was on the map. It's bots being generated by BoF to make himself feel good. I do remember seeing my blip when I was in Vegas.

I use a proxy server where I can pick my ip.........many of the folks however may be vacationers doing a google search for PB, thinking they might get information about a visit......then they get permanently scarred by reading the forum, and KFC offers to pay their medical bills.

52Who's online? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/24/2014, 4:31 pm

Ti wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Lol... can you imagine how small a person must be to report a bunch of idiot old friends like us to the fbi?

That takes petty to a new small... lol.

the left going through desperate measures to stifle dissent.

I know the day and exact time this started to happen. Because it was the day dreams posted my work link.

I started a thread about it but no one was interested. but as days went by ppaca and joanie also noticed it and started threads.

So either someone has attached this forum link to somewhere and I have scoured the internet btw or contacted someone. or sent the link to a specific group of people indirectly.

and yes bob, I saw your post before you deleted it.

I never posted any kind of work link. That is a flat out lie. All I said was "you know, your resume is online". You would have to know your name in order to pull up your resume and anyone who does can pull it up and see your resume. So quit lying about it.

53Who's online? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/24/2014, 5:06 pm

I see big FAT mcsmith deleted their post directed at me.

54Who's online? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/24/2014, 7:16 pm

Why do you tell lies, Chrissy? Seriously? Is it to make things look worse than what really happened? I'm just curious as to why you are an deceitful person.

55Who's online? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/24/2014, 7:26 pm

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:I'm glad y'all are monitoring this shit, cause frankly I don't give a flying fuck. 

lol

It's a curiousity is all.  Like seeing a UFO and wondering why, what, where, how and who.
Actually,  I don't even really know what that "who's online" map is showing us.  I don't know if that's actually different individuals reading the forum.  Could be just some computer nonsense that misleads us into thinking that.

I wish we would talk about UFO;s more often. I get bored easy around here

56Who's online? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/24/2014, 8:27 pm

I see you don't have the guts to answer that question,Chrissy other than to say you don't lie. You certainly do. To say I posted a link to your resume and then last week to say I attacked your disabled son tells me you're a chronic liar ...not just an occasional one. I'm not trying to start an argument. I'd just like to know why you tell lies?

57Who's online? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/24/2014, 9:15 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:I see you don't have the guts to answer that question,Chrissy other than to say you don't lie. You certainly do. To say I posted a link to your resume and then last week to say I attacked your disabled son tells me you're a chronic liar ...not just an occasional one. I'm not trying to start an argument. I'd just like to know why you tell lies?

I don't lie. Get a life.

58Who's online? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/24/2014, 10:29 pm

You just lied in this thread and said I posted a link to your resume. That's a bare faced lie. No such thing was ever done. Why did you lie about that? Seriously?

59Who's online? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/25/2014, 7:00 am

Dreamsglore wrote:You just lied in this thread and said I posted a link to your resume. That's a bare faced lie. No such thing was ever done. Why did you lie about that? Seriously?

I said work link, not resume link. I didn't lie, now stop trying to pick a fight.

60Who's online? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who's online? 6/25/2014, 10:25 am

I am going to to. You lied! I didn't post a work link either. Why do you continue to feel the need to lie? You know the difference between saying your resume is online and posting a work link. Now explain why you felt the need to lie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum