Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

we may as well just say we dont have a border

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

But with Border Patrol arrests at 40-year lows and fresh evidence suggesting more people may be heading south of the border than north, officials struggled to fill the planes and found the costs increasingly difficult to justify. Flights carrying up to 146 people were cut to once from twice daily last year.

And this summer, there haven't been any.

The Mexican Interior Repatriation Program flights carried 125,164 passengers at a cost of $90.6 million since 2004, or an average of $724 each, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The flights ran as few as 38 days in 2009 and as many as 120 days in 2010, when a record 23,384 passengers were flown. Last year, there were 8,893 passengers flown at a cost of $5 million -- an average of $562 each

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/09/10/border-patrol-halts-program-that-provided-flights-home-to-mexico-for-illegal/#ixzz26A3kcrk0

Can you imagine how much it would cost to deport 11 million illegal aliens?

Dreamsglore wrote:Can you imagine how much it would cost to deport 11 million illegal aliens?

I dont know.

how much does it cost to give them food, a house, cell phones, interent, school services, college tuition and healthcare?

If anybody is caught employing one they should be on the hook to pay to deport them..

Lurch wrote:If anybody is caught employing one they should be on the hook to pay to deport them..

They have amnesty now, you know that right?

i grew up in texas... and to be honest mexicans are extremely hard workers. their work ethic is matched by their family values. the criminal element is the result of our lack of political will to fulfill the constitutional requirements. the fact that the govt will not secure the border is measured in the misery of those good people that are exploited by cartels... that through omission actually control the issue. some are enslaved to pay for passage, raped, robbed, exploited, prostituted, treated in inhumane ways... they are the lucky... countless are killed and dumped in mass graves or scattered in the desert. these are ruthless and huge criminal organizations that these people are left to deal with... if the border were secure... we would be begging for the best and brightest... which i assure you are very desirable.

PkrBum wrote:i grew up in texas... and to be honest mexicans are extremely hard workers. their work ethic is matched by their family values. the criminal element is the result of our lack of political will to fulfill the constitutional requirements. the fact that the govt will not secure the border is measured in the misery of those good people that are exploited by cartels... that through omission actually control the issue. some are enslaved to pay for passage, raped, robbed, exploited, prostituted, treated in inhumane ways... they are the lucky... countless are killed and dumped in mass graves or scattered in the desert. these are ruthless and huge criminal organizations that these people are left to deal with... if the border were secure... we would be begging for the best and brightest... which i assure you are very desirable.

I agree with every thing youve said here. 100%

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Can you imagine how much it would cost to deport 11 million illegal aliens?

I dont know.

how much does it cost to give them food, a house, cell phones, interent, school services, college tuition and healthcare?

Contrary to uninformed beliefs-they don't get that. That's just repug propanganda.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

I dont know.

Contrary to uninformed beliefs-they don't get that. That's just repug propanganda.

oh please. thats not propaganda, thats facts. im sure not all so lets just be fair and say about half, since right now about have of the damn country gets some sort of welfare.

thats 5.5 mil....whats that come to$$$

dreamy... there's no need to deport honest mexicans. i don't think either side wants to do that... regardless... our borders must be secure. the sooner the govt can control outside interests... the sooner they can stop policing us.

ps: are you over teo yet?

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

I dont know.

oh please. thats not propaganda, thats facts. im sure not all so lets just be fair and say about half, since right now about have of the damn country gets some sort of welfare.

thats 5.5 mil....whats that come to$$$

Illegal aliens do not get welfare, HUD,healthcare or foodstamps.You must be a US citizen to get that.Cell phones are from private companies and tuition is on a limited basis. The cell phones are from safelink which is not a govt. funded company. I know that because we give out the applications from our office. They call them Obama phones but their not from him.

PkrBum wrote:dreamy... there's no need to deport honest mexicans. i don't think either side wants to do that... regardless... our borders must be secure. the sooner the govt can control outside interests... the sooner they can stop policing us.

No, we'll always be star crossed lovers but I would never throw you over.

PkrBum wrote:dreamy... there's no need to deport honest mexicans. i don't think either side wants to do that... regardless... our borders must be secure. the sooner the govt can control outside interests... the sooner they can stop policing us.

yes, thats the problem. they come here illegal, cant find legal work. dont pay taxes, fill our emrgenccy rooms, some steal identities, some are big crooks/gangs, drug runners right over the border.

the bordrs should be closed and a lotto for ever nation should be done each year to let a certain amount of immigrants in legally.

and shes to happy to have taken Teo away from me. she was rubbing it in my face just yesterday. Ive done everything I can to get him back. If he dont come back to me and stays with dreams will you be my pet? I hate to be lonely Sad its not fair she gets to have both of you. Evil or Very Mad

What a Face @
Dreamsglore wrote:

i like teo too... i guess if it came down to us three (and chrissy a good days forced march away) we could survive a zombie apocalypse or two. which side do you like to sleep on... i'm a bit particular as to my orientation.

Rogue wrote:

yes, thats the problem. they come here illegal, cant find legal work. dont pay taxes, fill our emrgenccy rooms, some steal identities, some are big crooks/gangs, drug runners right over the border.

the bordrs should be closed and a lotto for ever nation should be done each year to let a certain amount of immigrants in legally.

and shes to happy to have taken Teo away from me. she was rubbing it in my face just yesterday. Ive done everything I can to get him back. If he dont come back to me and stays with dreams will you be my pet? I hate to be lonely Sad its not fair she gets to have both of you. Evil or Very Mad

lol... i'm just preparing for my lone wolf back up plan. boards promised to put in a good word for me when the govt really cracks down... so i have thay going for me. but you are certainly a beautiful lady... and if boards doesn't take care of me... i have a few contingency plans. (pssst... can i count drinking beer and fishing on my contingency plan?)

PkrBum wrote:
Rogue wrote:

lol... i'm just preparing for my lone wolf back up plan. boards promised to put in a good word for me when the govt really cracks down... so i have thay going for me. but you are certainly a beautiful lady... and if boards doesn't take care of me... i have a few contingency plans. (pssst... can i count drinking beer and fishing on my contingency plan?)

i hear ya.. yes, drinking beer and fishing is a very good contingency plan Cool

PkrBum wrote: What a Face @
Dreamsglore wrote:

i like teo too... i guess if it came down to us three (and chrissy a good days forced march away) we could survive a zombie apocalypse or two. which side do you like to sleep on... i'm a bit particular as to my orientation.

LOL,you're crazy! The right side. You're not talking about going to Chrissy,are you? Yikes!

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote: What a Face @
Dreamsglore wrote:

LOL,you're crazy! The right side. You're not talking about going to Chrissy,are you? Yikes!

why not? im sweet and lovable. would you leave me to the zombies Sad

i like girls that sleep on their left side... me to the door. i'll snuggle if i want to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum