Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

remember those GMO mosquitos set free in the population? well..................

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat wrote:I may be insane, but you remain ignorant of science.  Male mosquitoes do not bite and cannot spread disease.  The first article makes no mention of any genetically released mosquitoes and connection to the African disease, and the second article talks about  male mosquitoes being released in a small experimental  amount, and confirms exactly what I have been saying that they cannot survive.   Funny how easy science is if you engage your brain.

LOL I was waiting for that one.  Twisted Evil 

They cant remove 100% of the female mosquitos from these batches.

and what about this?

The experiments in Avon Park, about 170 miles from Miami, were covertly conducted in a low-income African American neighborhood that contained several newly constructed public housing projects. CIA documents related to Project MK/NAOMI clearly indicate that the mosquitoes used in Avon Park were the Aedes aegypti type. Interestingly, at the same time experiments were conducted in Florida there were at least two cases of dengue fever reported among civilian researchers at Fort Detrick in Maryland. Avon Park residents still living in the area say that the experiments resulted in “at least 6 or 7 deaths". One elderly resident told this journalist, “Nobody knew about what had gone on here for years, maybe over 20 years, but in looking back it explained why a bunch of healthy people got sick quick and died at the time of those experiments.”

http://preventdisease.com/news/10/120810_GMO_mosquitoes_dengue.shtml

There are lots of ways this could go

and since the males mate with the females, perhaps the males could be carriers and transmit. The females could will feed before having their off spring killed. Its not killing the female, its killing the offspring.

so there's a possibility

also, heres a letter sent to the gov, a lot of people are against this for more than one reason.

http://documents.foodandwaterwatch.org/doc/GovernorScottLetter.pdf

and another thing, since they dropped these little boogers off in the Caribbean and now there is over 100,000 cases of this disease, I think that says something isn't working right.

2seaoat

You really do not get what I have done......I guess that is a beautiful thing in and of itself. Carry on with Chrissy science and bring your sidekick paddlefoot.

2seaoat wrote:You really do not get what I have done......I guess that is a beautiful thing in and of itself.  Carry on with Chrissy science and bring your sidekick paddlefoot.

I know exactly what you've done. You've squelched conversation about bugs because your ego is so inflated you see everything as a challenge.

puff on lord oat, puff on mighty dragon.  Rolling Eyes 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum