Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why I am a Republican...FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST in Louisiana!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Why I am a Republican...FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST in Louisiana!

Posted on June 18, 2013
Elbert Guillory: Why I Chose To Become A Republican

Louisiana State Senator Elbert Guillory (R-Opelousas) explains why he recently switched from the Democrat Party to the Republican Party. He discusses the history of the Republican Party, founded as an Abolitionist Movement in 1854. Guillory talks about how the welfare state is only a mechanism for politicians to control the black community.

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/06/18/elbert_
guillory_why_i_chose_to_become_a_republican.html

Why I am a Republican...FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST in Louisiana! Elbert-Guillory-FB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mZtnICN1ePc

Sal

Sal

"From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats."

-Nixon political adviser Kevin Phillips, 1970

"I'll have those n*ggers voting democratic for the next 200 years". LBJ

Another nice touch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1rIDmDWSms

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Page not found.

Markle wrote:Why I am a Republican...FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST in Louisiana!

Posted on June 18, 2013
Elbert Guillory: Why I Chose To Become A Republican

Louisiana State Senator Elbert Guillory (R-Opelousas) explains why he recently switched from the Democrat Party to the Republican Party. He discusses the history of the Republican Party, founded as an Abolitionist Movement in 1854. Guillory talks about how the welfare state is only a mechanism for politicians to control the black community.

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/06/18/elbert_
guillory_why_i_chose_to_become_a_republican.html

Why I am a Republican...FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST in Louisiana! Elbert-Guillory-FB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mZtnICN1ePc
     Have they started smearing this guy?....Only comment heard so far was from Bob Beckel on The Five....This happens all the time but there won't be more to follow...Once again something that made people feel good (war on poverty and freebie government freebies) has been out of control for decades and instead of helping people up has kept people down and dependent on monthy checks...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/bayou/2013/06/20/gop-embraces-opportunistic-party-switcher-elbert-guillory/

It supposedly started with Obamacare.
And Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal’s refusal to accept its federal Medicaid expansion.
State Senator Karen Carter Peterson said this:
I have talked to so many members in the House and Senate and you know what it comes down to? Are you ready for this? It is not about how many federal dollars we can receive. You ready? You want to know what it’s about? It’s about race. Now nobody wants to talk about that. It’s about the race of this African-American President because this same thing has been offered by who? By former Speaker Newt Gingrich in the past. Yeah, he had a similar bill to what President Obama has offered. Similar legislation was offered! It comes down to the race of the President Of The United States which causes people to disconnect and step away from the substance of the bill.
And that led to this.  Maybe
A party switch at age 69.
State Senator Elbert Guillory released a campaign video detailing why he went from blue to red.

And while this diatribe may sound pretty sexy to likes of talk show hosts like Sean Hannity,

the truth is that Guillory’s first switch was from Republican to Democrat.
That was back in 2006 when he decided to run for state representative in the heavily Democratic Louisiana District 40.
The Louisiana Democratic Party called on Guillory to resign. That it was “a craven display of political opportunism”.
Republican.  To Democrat.  Back to Republican.  In seven years.

Undoubtedly, the voters that put him in office will have the final say on this political chameleon at best.  Fraud at worst.
Via Real Clear Politics

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/bayou/2013/06/20/gop-embraces-opportunistic-party-switcher-elbert-guillory/

And Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal’s refusal to accept its federal Medicaid expansion.
I have talked to so many members in the House and Senate and you know what it comes down to? Are you ready for this? It is not about how many federal dollars we can receive. You ready? You want to know what it’s about? It’s about race. Now nobody wants to talk about that. It’s about the race of this African-American President because this same thing has been offered by who? By former Speaker Newt Gingrich in the past. Yeah, he had a similar bill to what President Obama has offered. Similar legislation was offered! It comes down to the race of the President Of The United States which causes people to disconnect and step away from the substance of the bill.
State Senator Elbert Guillory released a campaign video detailing why he went from blue to red.

And while this diatribe may sound pretty sexy to likes of talk show hosts like Sean Hannity,

That was back in 2006 when he decided to run for state representative in the heavily Democratic Louisiana District 40.
The Louisiana Democratic Party called on Guillory to resign. That it was “a craven display of political opportunism”.

Undoubtedly, the voters that put him in office will have the final say on this political chameleon at best.  Fraud at worst.
Via Real Clear Politics

Bottom line, you have nothing but more whining. We know.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:http://blog.beaumontenterprise.com/bayou/2013/06/20/gop-embraces-opportunistic-party-switcher-elbert-guillory/

Via Real Clear Politics

Bottom line, you have nothing but more whining.  We know.

You pathetic shill.  Your "hero" changes parties like he changes suits.  Here's a real hero...the one you profaned with your misappropriation of his message.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum