Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paul wins CPAC straw poll

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paul wins CPAC straw poll Empty Paul wins CPAC straw poll 3/16/2013, 7:07 pm

2seaoat

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/16/17341131-rand-paul-wins-cpac-straw-poll-rubio-close-second?lite

This conference is no longer relevant. Rand Paul could not be elected dog catcher, and he certainly could not be reelected Senator in Ky.......I saw Trump stand up and say 100% of illegal immigrants if given a path to citizenship will vote democratic......he was also invited to the conference. I watched Sarah give her speech......and with all the criticism of the woman, I have to say she has done a very good job of keeping her figure and wearing fashionable clothes. I watched Senator Mitch talking about Hillary being old......lol............now Jeb Bush talked common sense, but this will not sell to this whacked crowd, and Christie did not even get invited.......two people I could easily get excited about in 2016.

2Paul wins CPAC straw poll Empty Re: Paul wins CPAC straw poll 3/16/2013, 9:05 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/16/17341131-rand-paul-wins-cpac-straw-poll-rubio-close-second?lite

This conference is no longer relevant. Rand Paul could not be elected dog catcher, and he certainly could not be reelected Senator in Ky.......I saw Trump stand up and say 100% of illegal immigrants if given a path to citizenship will vote democratic......he was also invited to the conference. I watched Sarah give her speech......and with all the criticism of the woman, I have to say she has done a very good job of keeping her figure and wearing fashionable clothes. I watched Senator Mitch talking about Hillary being old......lol............now Jeb Bush talked common sense, but this will not sell to this whacked crowd, and Christie did not even get invited.......two people I could easily get excited about in 2016.

Jeb Bush will never be President and he knows it. Too bad you don't.

3Paul wins CPAC straw poll Empty Re: Paul wins CPAC straw poll 3/16/2013, 10:18 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/16/17341131-rand-paul-wins-cpac-straw-poll-rubio-close-second?lite

Jeb Bush will never be President and he knows it. Too bad you don't.

Hillary will never be POTUS too bad you don't know that.

4Paul wins CPAC straw poll Empty Re: Paul wins CPAC straw poll 3/16/2013, 10:24 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I have made fun of Bobby Jindal in the past about being his mom and dad's anchor baby. But, I listened to a speech segment by him recently, and he is a smart man. I could get behind a Republican like him if he proved to not be a neocon ideologue like Jeb Bush likely is.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5Paul wins CPAC straw poll Empty Re: Paul wins CPAC straw poll 3/16/2013, 10:42 pm

2seaoat

I have made fun of Bobby Jindal in the past

Since he gave a response to the State of the Union Speech, I have always thought of him as the kid in High School who was asked to run the movie projector........he may be smart......I just do not see him winning the primaries saying......."listen partner.....this town is not big enough for the two of us......." He comes off as well......politically incorrect.......but a wimp..........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum