Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are there so many race baiting threads on this forum?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Have most of the forum members been reduced to skin color instead of ideas, topics or conversations?

What a bore to be so myopic.

2seaoat

Have most of the forum members been reduced to skin color instead of ideas, topics or conversations?

You answered your own question......hey how is that black bitch down by the pool?.......oh yea.....you moved.........did you leave Charlie to fend for himself?

2seaoat wrote:Have most of the forum members been reduced to skin color instead of ideas, topics or conversations?

You answered your own question......hey how is that black bitch down by the pool?.......oh yea.....you moved.........did you leave Charlie to fend for himself?

Oh so you admit the forum has become so devoid of ideas, topics and conversations you have to revert to race baiting threads. Interesting.

BTW the black bitch got put in jail for locking her kids out of the house and  leaving them out there for my other neighbor to tend to . Now I have a white bitch who owns 2 pit bulldogs in that house who leaves them outside tied up all day while my little doggy barks at them. I think my little doggy is saying to them, why are you tied up, what a mean master you have.

2seaoat

I think my little doggy is saying to them, why are you tied up, what a mean master you have.

I think he is saying....come get me.....lunch.

2seaoat wrote:I think my little doggy is saying to them, why are you tied up, what a mean master you have.

I think he is saying....come get me.....lunch.

LOL she might be saying that. She could be a little hoochie for all I know.  silent 

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:Have most of the forum members been reduced to skin color instead of ideas, topics or conversations?

Our Progressive good friends are following their marching orders to throw up race baiting topics on forums which will take attention away from any of the threads dealing with all the scandals.

Why are there so many race baiting threads on this forum?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUB3Ei2iaf2fsjJlLVQf3AIb6AZvUPjFxLnsMOqRMurHNZL4Lb

The progressives keep trying. I want to converse more about true immigration reform...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxdmw4tJJ1Y

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum