Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woman gives birth to live baby she tried to abort, feels compassion tries to save him but doesn't ..remorse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/07/mom-screams-for-clinic-to-call-911-when-baby-born-alive-after-abortion/

I want to do everything in my power to see that this does not happen to other babies or mothers.

I want women in crisis pregnancies to see that whether they are of 6 weeks or 28 weeks gestation, that abortion will haunt them for the rest of their lives. I would like for them to know that no matter how little you want the pregnancy itself, you will want, love and cherish your child. Those 9 months of crisis are the toughest. If you make it through that, the rewards come 1000 fold!…. It is very shameful to step forward and admit publicly that I have been so wrong as to “choose” to take the life of my child. On the other hand if it will accomplish any or all of the above, then it is my duty, isn’t it? That is so long as I protect the children I have here first and foremost. I know God wants me to put them first, just as I should have with Rowan.”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum