Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

woman breastfeeds her puppy to save its life

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

When a puppy that she was fostering refused to eat anything, a Colorado woman says she did the only thing that she felt would save his life: breastfeeding the sickly pup from her own breast.

“I just felt like he just had an hour left. That’s how weak he was, he wasn’t moving and I just did it,” the woman, whose identity has not been revealed, told local news outlet KRDO-TV of her decision to breastfeed the dog. "I didn’t know what else to do, I was desperate and I just couldn’t bear sitting there watching it die."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/07/woman-breastfeeds-puppy_n_4747667.html

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Why did she seek advice from a veterinarian instead of waiting until it was dying? If this was the only way to save the puppy, I don't have a problem with it.

Good strategy for just a puppy.

woman breastfeeds her puppy to save its life Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW8BvockF8H8DaJfzFitJbOyalYGnANLea0WqL6sWJIG1OJF-L

My daughter and her husband just got us a new grandpuppy.

It's a goodly part wolf and cute as heck. He was helping her do laundry the other day by giving her some exercise as he took off with socks and underwear.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ynFqrrZukk#aid=P9ON00gP6fo

Smile 

QueenOfHearts wrote:Why did she seek advice from a veterinarian instead of waiting until it was dying?  If this was the only way to save the puppy, I don't have a problem with it.

The lady is obviously a weirdo. they make bottles. people bottle feed animals all the time. she's is just a weirdo. she is probably a peta member.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Maybe it's puppy love...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dot wrote:
QueenOfHearts wrote:Why did she seek advice from a veterinarian instead of waiting until it was dying?  If this was the only way to save the puppy, I don't have a problem with it.

The lady is obviously a weirdo. they make bottles. people bottle feed animals all the time. she's is just a weirdo. she is probably a peta member.

Nurturing a sick pup can be done with a preemie bottle and infant formula.

I have to agree with weirdo. Sharing your breast milk with your infant and a sick dying pup is disgusting.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well when i was younger I would drink cows milk but I always took it from a glass...I wouldn't want kicked in the head

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dot wrote:

I have to agree with weirdo. Sharing your breast milk with your infant and a sick dying pup is disgusting.

I questioned why she didn't seek the advice of a veterinarian. But if this was her only option at the time, then so what. Would you puppy die before you would do this? It's not like she was getting sexually aroused.

QueenOfHearts wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Dot wrote:

I questioned why she didn't seek the advice of a veterinarian.  But if this was her only option at the time, then so what.  Would you puppy die before you would do this?  It's not like she was getting sexually aroused.

I dont know what kind of arousal she might have or not gotten, this is not revealed.

But yes, my puppy would die before I shared my breast with my infant and a dog. A dog will never be suckling on these breast. EW!

However, it might not die because like Joanie says, we are smart enough to know that you can feed them with a bottle. the lady is obviously one card short of a deck, maybe 2 or more.  Neutral 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well old grandpa here sees the writin on the wall. Dogs suckin gal tit are just ta get us used to it....they already got all those other sexual deviations workin...legal pedos will be are next followed by bestiality..then fire from heaven I be guessin.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

QueenOfHearts wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Dot wrote:

I questioned why she didn't seek the advice of a veterinarian.  But if this was her only option at the time, then so what.  Would you puppy die before you would do this?  It's not like she was getting sexually aroused.

Absolutely.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum