Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that is something that God intended to happen and God wants that woman to be forced to give birth to that rapist's baby.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Only a stinking liberal would not agree with God about this. An atheist because lets not kid ourselves, liberal and atheist are the same thing.
And I have so much respect for Mr Mitt Romney, a god fearing conservative, for throwing his support behind the brave conservative republican statesman who has the intestinal fortitude to do God's work on this.
This is why I always say that the only thing wrong with American politics and the American way is liberals and democrats. If with God's help we can get rid of them then America will be Godly and great again...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/richard-mourdock-rape-comment-puts-romney-defense/story?id=17552263#.UIkgTIbc4pY

Bob wrote:Only a stinking liberal would not agree with God about this. An atheist because lets not kid ourselves, liberal and atheist are the same thing.
And I have so much respect for Mr Mitt Romney, a god fearing conservative, for throwing his support behind the brave conservative republican statesman who has the intestinal fortitude to do God's work on this.
This is why I always say that the only thing wrong with American politics and the American way is liberals and democrats. If with God's help we can get rid of them then America will be Godly and great again...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/richard-mourdock-rape-comment-puts-romney-defense/story?id=17552263#.UIkgTIbc4pY

Don't mormon's believe in abortion for rape or incest? I thought I read that soemwhere.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And I just don't understand why you heathen atheist bastards here would give a messenger of the Almighty like myself an approval rating of minus 108.
Obviously you're a bunch of Godless atheists who believe in abortion.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

reaper1948 wrote:

Don't mormon's believe in abortion for rape or incest? I thought I read that soemwhere.
I dunno, reaper. But whenever I wanna know what God's opinion is I go to the man who is closest to God. And that would be Rev Carl Gallups.
And Rev Carl says God is agin anything the liberals say or do. And is fer anything the conservatives say or do.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:The Prayer meeting last night at the Church of "BOB' must have fired you up.

I'll probably have to go to hell just for watching that.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Two points to inject here Bob. Half the Chromosomal material is the mothers and the baby didn't ask to be conceived and is technically innocent of any crime. So you are worse than Hitler killing a child for it's fathers sins.....Oh well why not ? We killed 50 million since Madeline and the feminist atheists got the ball rollin....what's a few more kids in the grinder.....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So if my wife or sister or daughter is raped and gets pregnant, and she does not want to have to give birth to the rapist's baby, and I support her in that, then that makes me "worse than Hitler".

Gotcha. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:So if my wife or sister or daughter is raped and gets pregnant, and she does not want to have to give birth to the rapist's baby, and I support her in that, then that makes me "worse than Hitler".

Gotcha. lol

Well maybe not worse. Hitler did kill people for their Fathers religion....okay you are right you'd only be AS bad as Hitler...my mistake.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:Hitler had feelings too He sure gets a bad rap for a lot of things.

hallmark I think that's the best hitler thingie I've seen yet. Awesome. I laughed my ass off. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You know I got to thinking about this the other day after watching another youtube hitler.
Don't you wish we could dig hitler out of his grave and rescucitate him long enough to show him some of these youtubes just to see what his reaction would be. Goddamn I'd like to be a fly on the wall for that. lol

The guy that made the first one was a genius to make the parody. I am sure that some people dont think they are funny. But then some people dont like David Allen coe, cant please everyone... LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:Just a start I will finish it up later What ya think?
I think the part you've done so far is great. But I want to see how it plays out so finish it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum