Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woman Stabs Baby Trump Blimp!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Woman Stabs Baby Trump Blimp! Empty Woman Stabs Baby Trump Blimp! 6/4/2019, 1:58 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Oh the Humanity!

zsomething

Huh. I guess British conservatives haven't gotten the memo that they're the ones who are supposed to be for free speech and against the fear of being challenged by dissenting opinions which would be a sign of an indulgent self-pampering ideology that would setting a dangerous new norm for coming generations etc. etc. safe-space snowflake horseshit etc. horseshit.

She sure did go from bragging about being an aggressor to screaming that she's a victim in a hurry, though.

Anyhow, if she loves Trump so much, I'm willing to let Britain keep him. He could fuck their economy with tariffs, but their bigoted Brexit thing's about to do 'em that honor. Britain is sooooo fucked. Everybody sane over there's panicking.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Huh.   I guess British conservatives haven't gotten the memo that they're the ones who are supposed to be for free speech and against the fear of being challenged by dissenting opinions which would be a sign of an indulgent self-pampering ideology that would setting a dangerous new norm for coming generations etc. etc. safe-space snowflake horseshit etc. horseshit.

She sure did go from bragging about being an aggressor to screaming that she's a victim in a hurry, though.

Anyhow, if she loves Trump so much, I'm willing to let Britain keep him.  He could fuck their economy with tariffs, but their bigoted Brexit thing's about to do 'em that honor.   Britain is sooooo fucked.  Everybody sane over there's panicking.

They are so fucked the last thing I wish on them is Trump.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Drumpf loves Nigel Farage.

Drumpf once again made a fool of himself on the world stage.

Drumpf took the family on a free vacation courtesy of the taxpayers.

The Queen's face was tired from having to wear a fake smile.

Telstar

Telstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum