Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow racist NBA team owner is a DEMoCrAT.... So STFU Wordslinger

+4
Markle
Wordslinger
2seaoat
Nekochan
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://m.nationalreview.com/corner/376641/racist-clippers-owner-donald-sterling-democrat-tim-cavanaugh

OMG.....wow....

http://m.nationalreview.com/corner/376641/racist-clippers-owner-donald-sterling-democrat-tim-cavanaugh

L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling, whom commentators have tried to tie to the Republican Party after his alleged racist statements, is in fact a Democrat, according to campaign contribution records.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I'm guessing that he's not a Southern Dixiecrat?

2seaoat

I'm guessing that he's not a Southern Dixiecrat?

He was born in Chicago and moved to LA as a child and is a Jewish attorney with a long history of bigotry in housing against hispanics and blacks. How somebody like this got to be an owner in the NBA with his record of discrimination complaints is beyond me. The oligarchy does not need any stinking rules. He has flaunted his discrimination and the NBA does not need him in the league.

Dixiecrats are an organized wing of the Republican Party who once were Democrats who migrated to the Republican Party and specialize in hiding their racial agenda.........Donald Sterling was too arrogant to ever hide his racial agenda, so even he would embarrass the Dixiecrats who consistently argue that racial bigotry is a thing of the past....so get over it......quit playing the race card......yea right.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Yes Pdog ... racism is roaring in America ... democrat and republican. Only the republicans are the real champs in this arena. See my other thread on politicians who have made racist statements.

The Dixiecrats (strong anti-African American advocates) DIDN'T STAY IN THE DEMOCRAT PARTY. No sir, when the civil rights legislation went through that ended segregation -- everywhere in America -- the strongest group of blatant racists went where they were welcomed ... and still are.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I'm guessing that he's not a Southern Dixiecrat?

He was born in Chicago and moved to LA as a child and is a Jewish attorney with a long history of bigotry in housing against hispanics and blacks.  How somebody like this got to be an owner in the NBA with his record of discrimination complaints is beyond me.  The oligarchy does not need any stinking rules.   He has flaunted his discrimination and the NBA does not need him in the league.

Dixiecrats are an organized wing of the Republican Party who once were Democrats who migrated to the Republican Party and specialize in hiding their racial agenda.........Donald Sterling was too arrogant to ever hide his racial agenda, so even he would embarrass the Dixiecrats who consistently argue that racial bigotry is a thing of the past....so get over it......quit playing the race card......yea right.

Painful, really PAINFUL isn't it? Having the radical racism of Progressives being exposed in all their blazing glory! Get used to it, people have known about Progressives for a long, long time. It's just now that YOU'RE coming to that realization.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

He was born in Chicago and moved to LA as a child and is a Jewish attorney with a long history of bigotry in housing against hispanics and blacks.  How somebody like this got to be an owner in the NBA with his record of discrimination complaints is beyond me.  The oligarchy does not need any stinking rules.   He has flaunted his discrimination and the NBA does not need him in the league.

So why was the NCAAP going to honor this man with a lifetime achievement award, knowing his history of bigotry????

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/27/don-sterling-racist_n_5222268.html

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Painful, really PAINFUL isn't it?  Having the radical racism of Progressives being exposed in all their blazing glory!  Get used to it, people have known about Progressives for a long, long time.  It's just now that YOU'RE coming to that realization.

That's your best? Wow, you're really getting easy ...

Sterling's a democrat, but where does it say he's a progressive? I haven't read that yet. Sterling represents progressives the same way Ted Cruz represents the mainstream of the republican party.

I fully recognize Herr Markle, that the outing of a white racist who happens to be a democrat and not a republican is such a rare commodity that you may have ejaculated once or twice already ...

word...he's YOUR BOY, just as Obama is....lock, stock and barrel.

by Wordslinger Yesterday at 8:06 pm
Yes Pdog ... racism is roaring in America ... democrat and republican. Only the republicans are the real champs in this arena. See my other thread on politicians who have made racist statements.

The Dixiecrats (strong anti-African American advocates) DIDN'T STAY IN THE DEMOCRAT PARTY. No sir, when the civil rights legislation went through that ended segregation -- everywhere in America -- the strongest group of blatant racists went where they were welcomed ... and still are.

-----
I did see your other thread dominated by the GOP and wonder why, since this is so fresh, you failed to mention it.

Nekochan

Nekochan

So Chicago and LA racists are proud of their racism while southern racists know better. You really are too funny sometimes, Seaoat.

Love how the liberals are so Two faced now that one of their own is called out

Nekochan wrote:

So Chicago and LA racists are proud of their racism while southern racists know better. You really are too funny sometimes, Seaoat.

He's so fos... he can't name a single example of his revisionist history... instead the facts are those racists were elected and reelected for decades as DEMOCRATS. Just another example of their racists getting a pass... to the detriment of a noble cause.

Sal

Sal

First off, this man is a despicable human being and the NBA should use every tool at its disposal to get rid of him.

Secondly, this thread is fucking hilarious!

You have the wingnuttiest of our resident wingnutz jumping up and down with glee because this disgusting "democrat" gave a few thousand dollars to a couple of democratic candidates before the Clinton administration, all the while their party is absolutely teeming with bigots who hate minorities, women, and people of alternative sexual orientations and they can't even garner a scant 5% of the minority vote.

Enjoy your day in the sun, fellas.

rotflmao!!

Wow racist NBA team owner is a DEMoCrAT.... So STFU Wordslinger  Charlie_sheen_seal_of_win_by_iceyninjagurl_d3bspip_RE_Rebecca_Black_Friday-s350x350-149510-580

Sal

Sal

Whoops .....

Over the weekend, while nation-wide attention was focused on the racist comments reportedly made by Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling, some conservative commentators were focused on something else: Sterling's party affiliation.

Specifically, certain conservatives were taking the media to task for supposedly ignoring Sterling's ties to the Democratic Party. But a bit of context was missing. Sterling is a registered Republican.

A search of The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder's website using Sterling's name, date of birth, and address turns up a Republican registration, and the registrar-recorder's office confirmed the information to TPM on Monday.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-sterling-registered-republican

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .....

[pauses to catch breath]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .....

Sal

Sal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

Laughing Laughing Laughing

no stress

no stress

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-sterling-registered-republican.............talking points memo.com???? That's your source??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no stress

no stress

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

I don't think his being registered a pub means much... seagoat calls himself such... and z only votes r in primaries.

Sal

Sal

The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder's Office is lying??

Thanks for the laughs!

no stress

no stress

PkrBum wrote:I don't think his being registered a pub means much... seagoat calls himself such... and z only votes r in primaries.
True, RINO. Don't know any republicans that donate tens of thousands to democratic candidates but.....whatever.

Sal

Sal

Gunz wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I don't think his being registered a pub means much... seagoat calls himself such... and z only votes r in primaries.
 True, RINO.  Don't know any republicans that donate tens of thousands to democratic candidates but.....whatever.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Spin boys, spin!

Maybe they're the infamous "dixiecrats" we hear so much about?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum