This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary's back... and she just can't STFU!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

I'm so sick of this BITCH! Her incompetence, ego and bullshit gave us Donald Trump and now she can't stop blaming everything but the fact that SHE's responsible for this mess.

She blames Comey:

"Clinton, interviewed onstage in California at a tech conference by Recode’s Kara Swisher and Walt Mossberg, made a point to say that she took responsibility for her campaign and 'every choice' she made, as she has in other public appearances this year. 'But,' she said, 'that’s not why I lost.'

"Clinton again argued that the letter former FBI Director James Comey sent to Congress about her private email server just more than a week before the election was what prompted her to lose critical ground at the end."


She blames the fact that she was AHEAD in the polls (WTF!):

“'I was the victim of a very broad assumption that I was going to win,' she said."

She blames the DNC:

"Clinton hit at the Democratic National Committee, too: The DNC, she claimed, handed her an inferior data operation when she won the party’s nomination last summer, while the Republicans had invested heavily in data infrastructure between 2012 and 2016."

She blames the Russians:

"On the topic of Russian interference in the election, Clinton described the hacks into the DNC and her campaign chairman’s private email account and various 'fake news' websites as the country "weaponizing" technology in an unprecedented misinformation campaign against her."

And she blames Trump:

"'The Russians, in my opinion ... could not have known how best to weaponize that information unless they have been guided ... by Americans,' Clinton said.

"'I think it’s fair to ask, how did that actually influence the campaign, and how did they know what messages to deliver?' she said. 'Who told them? Who were they coordinating with, and colluding with?'"


All quotes: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/31/hillary-clinton-election-loss-victim-238995

Al Gore and John Kerry BOTH lost under questionable circumstances but the BOTH had the grace and intelligence to keep quiet and behave like mature adults who lost a contest because of a bad call.

But this BITCH cannot just shut the fuck up and go away. She and her husband have just about DESTROYED the Democratic party and it's questionable whether or not the party can recover while she is still spewing her venom.

MAN UP, SHUT UP AND GO AWAY, YOU STUPID BITCH!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:I'm so sick of this BITCH! Her incompetence, ego and bullshit gave us Donald Trump and now she can't stop blaming everything but the fact that SHE's responsible for this mess.

She blames Comey:

"Clinton, interviewed onstage in California at a tech conference by Recode’s Kara Swisher and Walt Mossberg, made a point to say that she took responsibility for her campaign and 'every choice' she made, as she has in other public appearances this year. 'But,' she said, 'that’s not why I lost.'

"Clinton again argued that the letter former FBI Director James Comey sent to Congress about her private email server just more than a week before the election was what prompted her to lose critical ground at the end."


She blames the fact that she was AHEAD in the polls (WTF!):

“'I was the victim of a very broad assumption that I was going to win,' she said."

She blames the DNC:

"Clinton hit at the Democratic National Committee, too: The DNC, she claimed, handed her an inferior data operation when she won the party’s nomination last summer, while the Republicans had invested heavily in data infrastructure between 2012 and 2016."

She blames the Russians:

"On the topic of Russian interference in the election, Clinton described the hacks into the DNC and her campaign chairman’s private email account and various 'fake news' websites as the country "weaponizing" technology in an unprecedented misinformation campaign against her."

And she blames Trump:

"'The Russians, in my opinion ... could not have known how best to weaponize that information unless they have been guided ... by Americans,' Clinton said.

"'I think it’s fair to ask, how did that actually influence the campaign, and how did they know what messages to deliver?' she said. 'Who told them? Who were they coordinating with, and colluding with?'"


All quotes: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/31/hillary-clinton-election-loss-victim-238995

Al Gore and John Kerry BOTH lost under questionable circumstances but the BOTH had the grace and intelligence to keep quiet and behave like mature adults who lost a contest because of a bad call.

But this BITCH cannot just shut the fuck up and go away. She and her husband have just about DESTROYED the Democratic party and it's questionable whether or not the party can recover while she is still spewing her venom.

MAN UP, SHUT UP AND GO AWAY, YOU STUPID BITCH!




Bullshit. I love the way she ties the tiny gonads of republican she-males into knots. I love the way she makes righty cockholsters like Hannity, Carlson and Limbaugh howl in pain. Great fun! Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
I love the way she ties the tiny gonads of republican she-males into knots. I love the way she makes righty cockholsters like Hannity, Carlson and Limbaugh howl in pain. Great fun!  

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get your point about her entertainment value--in a bull-dykey sort of way. She does scare the bejabbers out of the girly-men of the Republican party but...  I think she alienates more of the very voters the Dems need to do well in '18 and, more importantly '20, to win back at least one house and ultimately the Presidency.

She's an enormously alienating figure. And that's not to mention the fact that she's the very embodiment of the conniving, manipulative, female trope. The longer she insists on staying on the world stage, the worse it's gonna be for anyone with progressive inclinations.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:
Telstar wrote:
I love the way she ties the tiny gonads of republican she-males into knots. I love the way she makes righty cockholsters like Hannity, Carlson and Limbaugh howl in pain. Great fun!  

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get your point about her entertainment value--in a bull-dykey sort of way. She does scare the bejabbers out of the girly-men of the Republican party but...  I think she alienates more of the very voters the Dems need to do well in '18 and, more importantly '20, to win back at least one house and ultimately the Presidency.

She's an enormously alienating figure. And that's not to mention the fact that she's the very embodiment of the conniving, manipulative, female trope. The longer she insists on staying on the world stage, the worse it's gonna be for anyone with progressive inclinations.

Sorry Hillary hits you in so many male/female ways but she does have valuable things to say. I saw some clips of the engagement you cited.

In the part I saw she was talking about the intent of implanting fake news into our public discourse. Importantly, we know the Russians weaponized false stories on FaceBook and Twitter to effect the impression voters had of her and improve Trump's chances of winning. This was done to to effect the outcome of the election.

Additionally, though, the use of fake news was/is meant to influence not just our impressions of her but to warp our concept of reality and that's the long game and the real danger.

If we as a people cannot agree on what is really happening then we cannot come to any objective decisions about what to do about the situation. You know for certain that people's perception of reality has been effected to the point that it does not match up with what we know is real. You have seen posts recently and forever on this forum wherein the person posts absurd statements as if they were the truth.

Deviously the very groups who scream "FAKE NEWS" at the established news sources are the ones who are the purveyors of same. That's one of the oldest tricks in the book. Infowars, Fox News, etc. have done an excellent job of developing a following of believers who's perceptions have been distorted to the point of sounding like they come from another universe. The problem is they totally believe what they believe and the harder anyone pushes against that the stronger they become in their position. Fortunately, I think there are enough "swing thinkers" and other more or less open minded people that we can shift the tide, the sooner the better.

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:Sorry Hillary hits you in so many male/female ways but she does have valuable things to say. I saw some clips of the engagement you cited.

In the part I saw she was talking about the intent of implanting fake news into our public discourse. Importantly, we know the Russians weaponized false stories on FaceBook and Twitter to effect the impression voters had of her and improve Trump's chances of winning. This was done to to effect the outcome of the election.

Additionally, though, the use of fake news was/is meant to influence not just our impressions of her but to warp our concept of reality and that's the long game and the real danger.

If we as a people cannot agree on what is really happening then we cannot come to any objective decisions about what to do about the situation. You know for certain that people's perception of reality has been effected to the point that it does not match up with what we know is real. You have seen posts recently and forever on this forum wherein the person posts absurd statements as if they were the truth.

Deviously the very groups who scream "FAKE NEWS" at the established news sources are the ones who are the purveyors of same. That's one of the oldest tricks in the book. Infowars, Fox News, etc. have done an excellent job of developing a following of believers who's perceptions have been distorted to the point of sounding like they come from another universe. The problem is they totally believe what they believe and the harder anyone pushes against that the stronger they become in their position. Fortunately, I think there are enough "swing thinkers" and other more or less open minded people that we can shift the tide, the sooner the better.

All of what you say is true. My problem is not with the veracity of any of that, it's with the fact that SHE's saying it. There are a number of Congressional committees and a Special Prosecutor investigating all this stuff. She just muddies the waters and offers another avenue for complaint if the Trump administration takes a hit.

There's also the character aspect. Sore losers are always perceived as weaklings and crybabies. Al Gore and John Kerry both had plenty of legitimate complaints about their elections but they let others make them. Name ONE presidential election in your lifetime in which the losing candidate insisted on re-litigating the election six months later.

The party and the progressive electorate need to be looking ahead, not ruminating obsessively over the past. She just makes things worse. Just now, watching the news as I write this, I heard one of the talking heads remark "Every time Hillary brings up the election, the White House loves it."

I don't hate her because she's a woman. I hate her because she's an insufferable bitch who lacks the grace and good sense to just STFU!

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Sorry Hillary hits you in so many male/female ways but she does have valuable things to say. I saw some clips of the engagement you cited.

In the part I saw she was talking about the intent of implanting fake news into our public discourse. Importantly, we know the Russians weaponized false stories on FaceBook and Twitter to effect the impression voters had of her and improve Trump's chances of winning. This was done to to effect the outcome of the election.

Additionally, though, the use of fake news was/is meant to influence not just our impressions of her but to warp our concept of reality and that's the long game and the real danger.

If we as a people cannot agree on what is really happening then we cannot come to any objective decisions about what to do about the situation. You know for certain that people's perception of reality has been effected to the point that it does not match up with what we know is real. You have seen posts recently and forever on this forum wherein the person posts absurd statements as if they were the truth.

Deviously the very groups who scream "FAKE NEWS" at the established news sources are the ones who are the purveyors of same. That's one of the oldest tricks in the book. Infowars, Fox News, etc. have done an excellent job of developing a following of believers who's perceptions have been distorted to the point of sounding like they come from another universe. The problem is they totally believe what they believe and the harder anyone pushes against that the stronger they become in their position. Fortunately, I think there are enough "swing thinkers" and other more or less open minded people that we can shift the tide, the sooner the better.

All of what you say is true. My problem is not with the veracity of any of that, it's with the fact that SHE's saying it. There are a number of Congressional committees and a Special Prosecutor investigating all this stuff. She just muddies the waters and offers another avenue for complaint if the Trump administration takes a hit.

There's also the character aspect. Sore losers are always perceived as weaklings and crybabies. Al Gore and John Kerry both had plenty of legitimate complaints about their elections but they let others make them. Name ONE presidential election in your lifetime in which the losing candidate insisted on re-litigating the election six months later.

The party and the progressive electorate need to be looking ahead, not ruminating obsessively over the past. She just makes things worse. Just now, watching the news as I write this, I heard one of the talking heads remark "Every time Hillary brings up the election, the White House loves it."

I don't hate her because she's a woman. I hate her because she's an insufferable bitch who lacks the grace and good sense to just STFU!



If The White House loves that people are reminded of the election so be it. Let real Americans be reminded that the loser received nearly 3 million more votes than the cancerous growth that now inhabits our White House along with his family of circus clowns and foreign enemy/ mafia friends. President Dobbs is so proud that he defeated grandma with the help of the Russians and the he man woman hating Fox News channel that constantly hurled lies and smears at the first woman candidate in America's history. Funny but that's why I hate president cancer because he is an insufferable bitch who lacks the grace and good sense to just STFU! Oh goldhat where is thy sting, stinking badges be damned.

View user profile
Gee, Telstar, you're gonna have to come out of your shell and tell us how you really feel.

It's not healthy to hold emotions inside, you know.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:Gee, Telstar, you're gonna have to come out of your shell and tell us how you really feel.

It's not healthy to hold emotions inside, you know.




I'll bet you say that to all the guys. Wink

View user profile


"In election blame game, it's time for Hillary Clinton to take her share"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/01/politics/hillary-clinton-2016/

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:

"In election blame game, it's time for Hillary Clinton to take her share"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/01/politics/hillary-clinton-2016/




Let her get it out of her system. Then she can focus on the cancer that has infected our White and the Russian cock holsters that surround him. She's just an old grandmother but I love how the gutless right wing republicons fear Hillary the way they fear having sex with members of the opposite sex and consenting adults. Twisted Evil

View user profile
Fear? She was the trump card for republicans. The dnc couldn't have chosen a better candidate.

Thank you for your cooperation comrade... lol.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Fear? She was the trump card for republicans. The dnc couldn't have chosen a better candidate.

Thank you for your cooperation comrade... lol.




View user profile
I dunno, I kind of like that she's speaking out. It gets under Trump's skin. And what she says may annoy you, but, she's not wrong. Her points are valid. Sure, she bears some blame, too, for not campaigning harder and taking too many things for granted, but the election was being gamed by the Russians and Comey. Mostly, Democratic voters let us down because they thought this whole thing was in the bag and they could afford to be lazy and not show up.

I don't buy the "she gave us Trump" thing. Complacency among the Democrats and bigoted fears of a changing society (as well as a backlash against "SJW"s who got too obnoxious) drove this election... and that phenomenon was already seen across Europe. Hillary was the best candidate we had running, and she did win by three million votes... and Trump's electoral college victory was only achieved by a margin of around 80,000 votes in the swing states. That's less than a Springsteen concert worth of people. And if you look at the alternative, Bernie would have given us Trump even faster. I know Monday-morning quarterbacking is fun, but America's nowhere close to admitting anyone who claims to be a socialist and is on tape praising Castro. I would have voted for him if it came to that, but I'm not a fan -- he was one note, repeating the same four or five fucking things over and over and over like a See 'n' Say, and even though I wanted him to, the truth is he had no realistic plans when anyone serious started analyzing them. He'd have been a disaster if he won. Far better than Trump, o' course, but still, it'd have been Jimmy Carter lite. Bernie having a real chance is fantasyland shit. Hillary was a flawed candidate, sure, absolutely, but she was easily our best bet. I've got no regrets about her. I know you hate her, but that's not as universal among Democrats as you think.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:I dunno, I kind of like that she's speaking out.  It gets under Trump's skin.  And what she says may annoy you, but, she's not wrong.  Her points are valid.  Sure, she bears some blame, too, for not campaigning harder and taking too many things for granted, but the election was being gamed by the Russians and Comey.   Mostly, Democratic voters let us down because they thought this whole thing was in the bag and they could afford to be lazy and not show up.

I don't buy the "she gave us Trump" thing.  Complacency among the Democrats and bigoted fears of a changing society (as well as a backlash against "SJW"s who got too obnoxious) drove this election... and that phenomenon was already seen across Europe.  Hillary was the best candidate we had running, and she did win by three million votes... and Trump's electoral college victory was only achieved by a margin of around 80,000 votes in the swing states.  That's less than a Springsteen concert worth of people.   And if you look at the alternative, Bernie would have given us Trump even faster.  I know Monday-morning quarterbacking is fun, but America's nowhere close to admitting anyone who claims to be a socialist and is on tape praising Castro.  I would have voted for him if it came to that, but I'm not a fan -- he was one note, repeating the same four or five fucking things over and over and over like a See 'n' Say, and even though I wanted him to, the truth is he had no realistic plans when anyone serious started analyzing them.  He'd have been a disaster if he won.  Far better than Trump, o' course, but still, it'd have been Jimmy Carter lite.  Bernie having a real chance is fantasyland shit.  Hillary was a flawed candidate, sure, absolutely, but she was easily our best bet.  I've got no regrets about her.  I know you hate her, but that's not as universal among Democrats as you think.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:  Mostly, Democratic voters let us down because they thought this whole thing was in the bag and they could afford to be lazy and not show up.

Wait, let me get this straight: You're blaming Democratic voters for Hillary's loss?

Well, thanks for making my case for me by saying, in essence, that she was so unpopular and such a shitty candidate, she couldn't even get the members of her own party fired up in enough numbers to turn out for her.

I think I'd ditch that argument.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:
zsomething wrote:  Mostly, Democratic voters let us down because they thought this whole thing was in the bag and they could afford to be lazy and not show up.

Wait, let me get this straight: You're blaming Democratic voters for Hillary's loss?

Well, thanks for making my case for me by saying, in essence, that she was so unpopular and such a shitty candidate, she couldn't even get the members of her own party fired up in enough numbers to turn out for her.

I think I'd ditch that argument.





Who cares why she lost, she was the first female candidate for POTUS in our nations history but she lost to a novice 1% TV host, with the help of our foreign enemy. Americans get the president they deserve. Maybe America deserves president cancer. Twisted Evil

View user profile

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
del.capslock wrote:'Bull****': Former DNC Data Director Fires Back at Hillary

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/06/01/dnc-fires-back-at-hillary-n2334792




Former DNC data director...okay.

View user profile
del.capslock wrote:
zsomething wrote:  Mostly, Democratic voters let us down because they thought this whole thing was in the bag and they could afford to be lazy and not show up.

Wait, let me get this straight: You're blaming Democratic voters for Hillary's loss?

Well, thanks for making my case for me by saying, in essence, that she was so unpopular and such a shitty candidate, she couldn't even get the members of her own party fired up in enough numbers to turn out for her.

I think I'd ditch that argument.

When any candidate loses -- or wins -- it's because of the actions of their voters.

Some of it's due to what you say about an enthusiasm gap, certainly. And some of that lack of enthusiasm was due to Russian interference directing the narrative. But don't forget that the polls were so heavily in her favor that a lot of people thought it was a dead-set lock and they didn't need to show up to vote. You had people who were just lazy and thought it was safe to sit this one out, and you had third-party purists who thought it was safe to throw their vote away on Jill Stein or write in Bernie or whoever, just to preserve their own personal "purity" and not have to vote for evil-corporate-blah-blah-blah Hillary. I blame complacency and "purists" at least as much as I blame Hillary's actions. They're the ones who really gave us Trump. Can't be counted on, then ya can't be counted in. Hopefully everybody learned a good hard lesson on that from the horror we're now witnessing. If protest-voting isn't dead now, it damn well ought to be.

I know a lot of people don't like Hillary, for various reasons, some legit, some propaganda-driven, but Democrats who don't think she'd be a far, far better president than Trump would be a very weird breed...

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
zsomething wrote:  Mostly, Democratic voters let us down because they thought this whole thing was in the bag and they could afford to be lazy and not show up.

Wait, let me get this straight: You're blaming Democratic voters for Hillary's loss?

Well, thanks for making my case for me by saying, in essence, that she was so unpopular and such a shitty candidate, she couldn't even get the members of her own party fired up in enough numbers to turn out for her.

I think I'd ditch that argument.

When any candidate loses -- or wins -- it's because of the actions of their voters.

Some of it's due to what you say about an enthusiasm gap, certainly.  And some of that lack of enthusiasm was due to Russian interference directing the narrative.  But don't forget that the polls were so heavily in her favor that a lot of people thought it was a dead-set lock and they didn't need to show up to vote.   You had people who were just lazy and thought it was safe to sit this one out, and you had third-party purists who thought it was safe to throw their vote away on Jill Stein or write in Bernie or whoever, just to preserve their own personal "purity" and not have to vote for evil-corporate-blah-blah-blah Hillary.   I blame complacency and "purists" at least as much as I blame Hillary's actions.  They're the ones who really gave us Trump. Can't be counted on, then ya can't be counted in.  Hopefully everybody learned a good hard lesson on that from the horror we're now witnessing.  If protest-voting isn't dead now, it damn well ought to be.

I know a lot of people don't like Hillary, for various reasons, some legit, some propaganda-driven, but Democrats who don't think she'd be a far, far better president than Trump would be a very weird breed...

Hillary is downplaying the benefits she got from the DNC. I will never forget how upset I was that Debbie Schultz scheduled the debates on off nights to cut down on Bernie's exposure. Certainly she was the better candidate in the long run but that action was like putting the DNC's thumb on the scale for her because the establishment supported her candidacy.

Voters were lulled into complacency by the poll numbers that were so far off as to be criminal. Never has polling been more wrong. I still don't know why that was but surely dems did not feel the urgent need to get to the polls.

I don't think you could find more than five democrats that are glad Trump won the electoral college over Hillary.

It is still a very big concern that we are turning into a third world country when it comes to income/wealth distribution, education, health care etc. etc. Bernie was sticking to his message that the middle class was losing the war with the 1% and that is something that will have to be dealt with as soon as we get rid of the disaster in DC that is sucking all the oxygen out of every discussion.

Russian meddling via fake news and the Comey letter DID have an effect on the election. With all the turmoil caused by the Trumps/Russians it is hard to remember way back to last summer and fall. That seems like 1,000 years ago.




Last edited by othershoe1030 on 6/1/2017, 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Telstar wrote:Who cares why she lost, she was the first female candidate for POTUS in our nations history

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_United_States_presidential_and_vice-presidential_candidates

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:Who cares why she lost, she was the first female candidate for POTUS in our nations history  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_United_States_presidential_and_vice-presidential_candidates





View user profile
Hillary warns of fake news...then repeats debunked rumor
Oliver Darcy emails: Hillary Clinton has been warning about the dangers of fake news since she lost the 2016 election, but it appears she's not immune to it either. The former Democratic presidential candidate was interviewed at Recode's annual conference and called on Facebook to "help prevent fake news from creating a new reality." Moments later, she brought up a debunked internet rumor about millions of bots supposedly following Trump's Twitter account in the past several days. Awkward...

from a newsletter sent by Reliable Sources, CNN

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:Who cares why she lost, she was the first female candidate for POTUS in our nations history  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_United_States_presidential_and_vice-preysidential_candidates


Hillary lost twice.....the DNC nomination for President and the run for President. She is not the one.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:Who cares why she lost, she was the first female candidate for POTUS in our nations history  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_United_States_presidential_and_vice-preysidential_candidates


Hillary lost twice.....the DNC nomination for President  and the run for President. She is not the one.



No kidding. Not the one to be President. Not any more. She is the one that has been twisting the ding-dongs of the rightards for decades and that's for sure. She can continue doing that. Maybe the righties will spend millions on a new lie and smear network like Fox now that the Fox news heroes are dying off and sinking into hell where they belong. Twisted Evil

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum