Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair.

+6
Joanimaroni
Markle
no stress
2seaoat
boards of FL
TEOTWAWKI
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Is that fair ?

Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap30%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Gunz wrote:Its gonna be a shame when ole seaoats snuffs it.  All these liberal bastards are gonna be wigglin like a snake with its head cut off.   Course I'll miss the SOB too but itll still be a hoot to watch

That was uncalled for and vile.

Floridatexan wrote:
Gunz wrote:Its gonna be a shame when ole seaoats snuffs it.  All these liberal bastards are gonna be wigglin like a snake with its head cut off.   Course I'll miss the SOB too but itll still be a hoot to watch

Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi-tnlKOaOXp2ftOZIzgFyboJytYaG0TjJvH0PTdaZQf482V03xg

It is vile posting to liberals like you but most of us put up with it then wash our hands afterwards.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile 

Smile
PkrBum wrote:
Smile
TEOTWAWKI wrote:This kinda smacks of corruption but what else can you expect from liberals?

How is seaoat moving them? I thought only boards could move a thread?

He's just supporting heavy handed authoritative tactics... as usual.

I tell ya, this kind of shit makes me angry.

boards used to be non biased now he is like a dictator only picking on those who are not in his political party.

I went to paltalk before I came here today, had fun.

there are not many non liberals left in this forum, not many that stand up strong anyway.

I wonder how dead it would be if the few of us left? I guess the old biddies could talk about their toes and oil changes.

Waa! Waa! If you're not lyin you're cryin like a baby.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:This kinda smacks of corruption but what else can you expect from liberals?

its small penis and ugly feet syndrome

I'll take ugly feet over an aids infected ass anytime.

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:

eff off. I'm going to die, youre going to die and so is seaoat. We've even had threads devoted to it. Seaoat knows I care for him and actually respect him. He is not scared of what is beyond just as I am not so keep your crazy to yourself. Thanks

It was a very crude and insensitive remark to say the least.

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:It was a very crude and insensitive remark to say the least.
no...me telling you to kiss my ass is crude and insensitive

no stress

no stress

If seaoat has a problem with it. I promise you that I would most expediently apologize to him.

2seaoat

Gunz and I have always been cool .......we are both big boyz, and I love it when we go toe to toe on issues and know he only means the best. I do appreciate the concern, but if you met me in person, you would not have one iota of concern about me being sensitive. I share my situation because as Gunz correctly said we all will be dealing with the same. I hope to be positive and show that bad cards do not necessarily mean you lose.....like luke said.....sometimes nothing is a real cool hand.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:Gunz and I have always been cool .......we are both big boyz, and I love it when we go toe to toe on issues and know he only means the best.  I do appreciate the concern, but if you met me in person, you would not have one iota of concern about me being sensitive.  I share my situation because as Gunz correctly said we all will be dealing with the same.  I hope to be positive and show that bad cards do not necessarily mean you lose.....like luke said.....sometimes nothing is a real cool hand.
thanks man...and meant no disrespect

No... not everyone is going to die of cancer 20 yrs. earlier then they should and it certainly is not anything to be joking about. Dying is a serious thing. Seaoat shared his illness now there and jokes and wishes to be dead. That sucks and so do people who do it.

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:No... not everyone is going to die of cancer 20 yrs. earlier then they should and it certainly is not anything to be joking about. Dying is a serious thing. Seaoat shared his illness now there and jokes and wishes to be dead. That sucks and so do people who do it.
anyone of us could die as early as tonite. Big deal. Do we want to be dead? Of course not. Am I scared of the prospect of dying? Absolutely not. Now, once again. Kiss my ass

2seaoat

Dreams I appreciate your concern, but I am quite comfortable with the process I am going through, and I appreciate people being real on these forums and treating me normal......which means they can play as hard as they please in the sandbox. I will give you a hint, when you are ill people show fear in their face and they have a difficult time dealing with the certainty of death. They want you to get better and tell you how good you look and maybe science will find a cure. That really gets old, and every once in awhile good friends who know my approach......will say.....hey...Seaoat....good to see you....I have been doing pretty good, and I can see that you are still F----ed......we laugh and understand that we are treating each other like I was not some helpless invalid......so understand that Gunz and I have played hard in the sandbox for years, and he knows exactly how much I appreciate it when he slams me or makes a good argument......all is good, and if you do not watch out......I may instigate a fight with you where you get angry with me.......heck....with the time I have left I am enjoying every day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum