Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey boards, how about combining all of seaoats trolling threads?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I mean he could make a Obama is so great he saved the worlds thread and he could make it on the POLITICS section.

He's flooding the general section

Be fair, when PD went off on a tangent like this you set him straight.

Seaoat is Obama jock sniffer

No he didn't set me straight ... I posted more

2seaoat

Dr Seaoat is hoping Neko can read the threads, or have them read to her.....she needs that little extra motivation to tell me I am wrong. However, after I read some of his accomplishments, I am stunned at how successful his presidency has been.....even Pace has to agree on these four threads.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

We'll remember your request the next time PaceDog puts up 6 anti-Obama threads in one sitting over in the Politics Section. His posts get boring real fast.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Seaoat is Obama jock sniffer

Perhaps, but your Obama hate-fest is never ending, and will likely continue until he leaves office 3 long years from now.  Twisted Evil

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Chrissy wrote:I mean he could make a Obama is so great he saved the worlds thread and he could make it on the POLITICS section.

Hey boards, how about combining all of seaoats trolling threads? Obama-on-water1

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:We'll remember your request the next time PaceDog puts up 6 anti-Obama threads in one sitting over in the Politics Section. His posts get boring real fast.

You go right ahead. at least he trolled/spammed the politics section.

2seaoat

You go right ahead. at least he trolled/spammed the politics section.

This is not about politics......it is the awakening of a new an prospering America which has happened because of President Obama. He has brought health care to folks, increased our oil production, lowered crime, reversed our balance of trade, and it is simply earthshaking news that we have been blessed to have this great man as our president. I cannot believe that my grandchildren will live in a great country, all because we had a president with the intelligence and work ethic to make it happen.........this is a celebration.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy wrote:I mean he could make a Obama is so great he saved the worlds thread and he could make it on the POLITICS section.

How about you try to be at least minimally civil.

Floridatexan wrote:

How about you try to be at least minimally civil.

I have been way more civil lately. But I wont be civil when I get talked down to.

2seaoat wrote:You go right ahead. at least he trolled/spammed the politics section.

This is not about politics......it is the awakening of a new an prospering America which has happened because of President Obama.  He has brought health care to folks, increased our oil production, lowered crime, reversed our balance of trade, and it is simply earthshaking news that we have been blessed to have this great man as our president.  I cannot believe that my grandchildren will live in a great country, all because we had a president with the intelligence and work ethic to make it happen.........this is a celebration.

Amen Seaoat! Keep those threads coming. he is going to be the number 2 all time President behind Roosevelt.

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:You go right ahead. at least he trolled/spammed the politics section.

This is not about politics......it is the awakening of a new an prospering America which has happened because of President Obama.  He has brought health care to folks, increased our oil production, lowered crime, reversed our balance of trade, and it is simply earthshaking news that we have been blessed to have this great man as our president.  I cannot believe that my grandchildren will live in a great country, all because we had a president with the intelligence and work ethic to make it happen.........this is a celebration.

Amen Seaoat! Keep those threads coming. he is going to be the number 2 all time President behind Roosevelt.

hes number 2 alright  Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum