Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair.

+6
Joanimaroni
Markle
no stress
2seaoat
boards of FL
TEOTWAWKI
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Is that fair ?

Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. I_vote_lcap10%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. I_vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. I_vote_lcap20%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. I_vote_lcap10%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. I_vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. I_vote_lcap0%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. I_vote_lcap20%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. I_vote_lcap30%Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. I_vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This kinda smacks of corruption but what else can you expect from liberals?

boards of FL

boards of FL

You left out an option: "Perhaps you should try submitting political topics to the political forum section."

2seaoat

T's back packing, living out in the woods so no negros or jews will get him, and now he needs protection from Boards and Seaoat who regularly dispose of his fears like a grandfather soothes a five year old grandchild.......often that grandchild will storm off and have tantrums and claim they will run away from home.........it used to be nice when the logic and truth in one's posts were enough, but a person who cites Lew Rockwell thinks that his posts are not comedic.........take a deep breath......welcome back......and try to act like an adult for a few days, before you get yourself in a tizzy and have another tantrum.

boards of FL

boards of FL

BUT, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! I WANNA POST MY POLITICAL BS IN THE REGULAR SECTION!!11

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Okay gunz I'll stay..

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 4/24/2014, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

no stress

no stress

Welcome back Teo. Try to see this place as I do, free entertainment provided by the cast of one flew over the cuckoos nest. Throw out a name and match it to one of these wackos

2seaoat

Anything you say nurse ratched......

Fear gives the orderlies control over Chief; it helps to make him powerless.

boards of FL wrote:BUT, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! I WANNA POST MY POLITICAL BS IN THE REGULAR SECTION!!11

The MADD thread is exactly that. You are the one that aspires to be hall monitor... wield that awesome power boi.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:BUT, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!  I WANNA POST MY POLITICAL BS IN THE REGULAR SECTION!!11  

The MADD thread is exactly that. You are the one that aspires to be hall monitor... wield that awesome power boi.

Actually, I just made a fairly straightforward observation. I noticed that some forum members hardly ever post in the politics section. This lead me to believe, perhaps incorrectly, that they aren't interested in the political threads and bickering. So I decided to confine political threads to the political section, thus freeing those not interested in politics from having to sift through them in the general discussion section.

To anyone with even the slightest inkling of common sense, this would all seem fairly reasonable.

To baby boomer libertarians who can't quite wrap their heads around things like scientific consensus, math, reading, or that getting your news from six year old FWD chain emails probably isn't a good idea, well...the issue appears far more complex. Sinister, even.

2seaoat

I see poker tells all the time.....you give a huge tell into your personality.......it is more than just a political belief in feudalism.....much more. Get that powerless feeling often?

Markle

Markle

I think it's like a homeowner's association President. Ninety nine times out of a hundred it is someone who never achieved what they thought they should and were never in charge of anyone.

SUDDENLY...THEY ARE PRESIDENT OF AN ASSOCIATION! I had one coming down to measure the parking place I was putting in front of a house I owned to make sure it was wide enough.

2seaoat

I think it's like a homeowner's association President. Ninety nine times out of a hundred it is someone who never achieved what they thought they should and were never in charge of anyone.

SUDDENLY...THEY ARE PRESIDENT OF AN ASSOCIATION! I had one coming down to measure the parking place I was putting in front of a house I owned to make sure it was wide enough.

Poor analogy in regard to Boards because he has no power or control over the substance of the posts and rarely even interfaces in this forum as an administrator, but dead cinch correct on the personality types who become involved in a HOA or Condo Board.....dead cinch correct.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Give Boards a break......he gave us this venue. Politics...post in politics. Seems simple.

I enjoy simple light hearted conversation.

How many threads have I started in the entire time I've been here and where have I posted them?

Let's look at the facts.

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:BUT, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!  I WANNA POST MY POLITICAL BS IN THE REGULAR SECTION!!11  

Actually, I just made a fairly straightforward observation. I noticed that some forum members hardly ever post in the politics section. This lead me to believe, perhaps incorrectly, that they aren't interested in the political threads and bickering. So I decided to confine political threads to the political section, thus freeing those not interested in politics from having to sift through them in the general discussion section.

To anyone with even the slightest inkling of common sense, this would all seem fairly reasonable.

To baby boomer libertarians who can't quite wrap their heads around things like scientific consensus, math, reading, or that getting your news from six year old FWD chain emails probably isn't a good idea, well...the issue appears far more complex. Sinister, even.

By this definition the MADD thread is political.

cheers  cheers  cheers 
Joanimaroni wrote:Give Boards a break......he gave us this venue. Politics...post in  politics. Seems simple.

I enjoy consistency... he said I spammed the general board. That should be easy enough to prove.

Where do I rank in threads created? Where do I post them?

Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZm-d9MfXkz46BjTyNdWnaGD-uobovEgRS4UTTllCBFM-GtXZfAg

To much consistency allows others to figure you out.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHWLVxg8MxA

Very Happy 

Gloating over the little power they have Boards and seaoat are moving all my threads to comedy ..is this fair. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjwAOgyCmj3_ESJMxZISIDKkuw-3j-ne-gRP1tPSdHO1w3KPkXXA

Did I mention that I love Spam and it comes in a variety of different flavors. Maybe I'll make some tonight if I have trouble sleeping...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Very Happy 

So Boards is the boss?

Shocked 

So noted.

Keeping a list of demands. When is the convention?

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:I enjoy consistency... he said I spammed the general board. That should be easy enough to prove.

Where do I rank in threads created? Where do I post them?

You should spend more time investigating this case, Columbo. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this obvious liberal conspiracy to hide all of the damning information that both you and TEO provide here.

623 days

# of posts: 6453 (3.7% of total)

# per day: 10.36

# of topics: 117 (0.83% of total)

# per day: 0.19

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Number of topics : 2012 (14.35% of total)
   Topics per day : 1.28
   Latest topic : Thu Apr 24 2014, 17:09

Posts per day : 7.42
Latest post : Thu Apr 24 2014, 17:09

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:Give Boards a break......he gave us this venue. Politics...post in  politics. Seems simple.

cheers cheers cheers 

knothead

knothead

I honestly have no problem with Teo whatsoever . . . . do I agonize and wring my hands in his absence? Not at all . . . his contributions are insignificant to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum