Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

25 of 50 threads on front page, now 26 of 50....that isn't quite 60% Boards

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Just sayin'
Is this a political thread, or is this spam? By my last count, you have 28 threads on the front page. 28 out of 50. The majority of the front page is BS like this very thread. Zero content, but the majority of front page space.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Is this a political thread, or is this spam?  By my last count, you have 28 threads on the front page.  28 out of 50.  The majority of the front page is BS like this very thread.  Zero content, but the majority of front page space.
There would be more posts if Nochain and Newswatcher still posted.

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Is this a political thread, or is this spam?  By my last count, you have 28 threads on the front page.  28 out of 50.  The majority of the front page is BS like this very thread.  Zero content, but the majority of front page space.

You left out Vector Man . . . . . a pleasant soul.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Hambone and Flippy will be back. Just wait until election season ramps up.

No I doubt they will.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I don't think so either.

The constant bashing by the left which is unchecked by the moderator.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:The constant bashing by the left which is unchecked by the moderator.
Precisely. Anyone can browse the front page of this forum and see that there is essentially nothing going on here but "bashing by the left".

There are liberals all over this forum and hardly any conservatives! Right, PACEDOG?

VectorMan

VectorMan

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
You left out Vector Man . . . . . a pleasant soul.
Was that a dig? LOL

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:The constant bashing by the left which is unchecked by the moderator.
Precisely.  Anyone can browse the front page of this forum and see that there is essentially nothing going on here but "bashing by the left".

There are liberals all over this forum and hardly any conservatives!  Right, PACEDOG?  
I'd say 65/35 pro liberal

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
And you would be wrong.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/memberlist

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
And you would be wrong.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/memberlist
What does this list have to do with anything? Most of those are socks anyhow and no political affiliations are required for the forum.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:What does this list have to do with anything? Most of those are socks anyhow and no political affiliations are required for the forum.
Look through it. As you go by each name, think to yourself "liberal or conservative". After that, feel free to come back here and report your findings.

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:What does this list have to do with anything? Most of those are socks anyhow and no political affiliations are required for the forum.
Look through it.  As you go by each name, think to yourself "liberal or conservative".  After that, feel free to come back here and report your findings.
Its not my job and I actually do have a job unlike you....

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Look through it.  As you go by each name, think to yourself "liberal or conservative".  After that, feel free to come back here and report your findings.
If it isn't your job to support your wild claims, whose is it?

The front page of this forum suggests that your job must not be that taxing.

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
If it isn't your job to support your wild claims, whose is it?

The front page of this forum suggests that your job must not be that taxing.
Right now no it is not...I am on a medical hold.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum