Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Still waiting on the official PAID numbers for Obamacare

+5
ZVUGKTUBM
othershoe1030
polecat
Markle
2seaoat
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

by boards of FL on 4/25/2014, 5:20 pm
ppaca wrote:

http://acasignups.net/spreadsheet

And there we have it. The answer to the question in the thread is 7,544,660.

-----
More than 30
Percent are not paid for, not one premium

2seaoat

The uninsured rate for U.S. adults in April was 13.4%, down from 15.0% in March. This is the lowest monthly uninsured rate recorded since Gallup and Healthways began tracking it in January 2008, besting the previous low of 13.9% in September of that year.

Sal wrote:
ppaca wrote:http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gops-latest-anti-obamacare-talking-213658327.html

Last week, the Republican-led House Committee on Energy and Commerce released information claiming only 67% of enrollees in insurance exchanges established by the Affordable Care Act made their first premium payment. The data was paraded around as a talking point ahead of the Obama administration's final release of stats from the law's first open enrollment period.

On Wednesday, that talking point blew up.

Three of the country's largest insurers — Aetna, WellPoint, and  Health Care Service Corp., which operates Blue Cross Blue Shield plans in several states — said between 80-90% of new customers who enrolled through Obamacare paid their first month's premiums. Executives from the companies announced the news in testimony before the very same House Committee on Energy and Commerce where Republicans touted the contrary data last week.

WellPoint said the number of customers who paid their premiums by the deadline was 90%. For Aetna, it was in the "low-to-mid 80s range." Health Care Service Corp. said their number was at least 83%.

BOOM! - goes the dynamite. 

I have to say that the left that would be the public portion, such as the left here are a little dense when it comes to this subject. You don't understand it.

facts are this law was supposed to insure PREVIOUSLY UNINSURED people see. if it hasn't done that, its just a law that is another burden on the tax payer for very little in return.

Trust me, those people who were previously insured and or had cheaper plans or lost their work plans because of regulations for what ever reasons and had to get forced into one of these plans and go through all that shit are not going to forget.

People are not going to forget this. As much as Obama bribes the media, its not going to happen.

The health care providers are not going to forget the lies, the ins companies are not going to forget the lies and the people are not going to forget the lies.

2seaoat wrote:The uninsured rate for U.S. adults in April was 13.4%, down from 15.0% in March. This is the lowest monthly uninsured rate recorded since Gallup and Healthways began tracking it in January 2008, besting the previous low of 13.9% in September of that year.

lol a poll to measure a statistical data point. Why don't you use a poll to find how long a bridge needs to be then build it with your poll answers LOL

by 2seaoat Today at 8:16 am
The uninsured rate for U.S. adults in April was 13.4%, down from 15.0% in March. This is the lowest monthly uninsured rate recorded since Gallup and Healthways began tracking it in January 2008, besting the previous low of 13.9% in September of that year.
-----
Lies, you are pullin stuff out of your arse

And on top of all that we still don't know how many were people who Lost insurance that had to buy obamacare

PACEDOG#1 wrote:And on top of all that we still don't know how many were people who Lost insurance that had to buy obamacare

PD, we will never know because they never wanted to have to give a answer to that. They were not concerned with insuring the uninsured, or they would have included a question about that on the application. But they did not.

We are under a tyrant who uses Chicago politics of threats on anyone who goes against him. The insurance companies are not going to buck Obama and they will sugar coat the turd as long as they can because they are going to need a bailout.

That's ok, the people who that happened to and it was A LOT, know. and they will vote with their feet.

I just found out that my bcbs ppo will be discontinued june 1st. They're trying to roll me into a significantly more expensive plan.

Luckily my surgery is the week before... not sure what I'll do. I don't feel like shopping right now... guess I have no choice.

boards of FL wrote:
ppaca wrote:http://acasignups.net/spreadsheet

And there we have it. The answer to the question in the thread is 7,544,660.

How many Americans saved $2500 in premiums?

How many Americans had the insurance they liked cancelled?

How many Americans had their doctor they liked changed?

How many jobs will be affected when the mandate TAXES kick in?

How much over budget is it - don't forget the additional dollars spent on the website failures?

How much is Obama taking out of Medicare to fund barackobamacare?

What is the real percentage of young healthy people that have signed up?

How many uninsured are still uninsured after barackobamacare went into affect?

How many times did Obama change barackobamacare? Wasn't it the law of the land?

How man Rs voted for this FAILED law?

Extreme liberal democrats were the majority in both the House & Senate, so how much did the vote pass in the house and Senate?

Why didn't Massachusett's Senator vote against barackobamacare count?

How was it possible for Scott Brown, a Republican, ever have a shot at winning Ted Kennedy's seat in the liberal, liberal, liberal Massechusettes?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Yes for sure the insurance companies are not going to forget Obamacare. It is a gravy train for them. Healthy people are more creative and productive. You'd think just from a profit point of view that the investors/job creators/owners would want a healthy workforce if only to bolster their bottom line?

Despite the gloom and doom of Obamacare predictions, capitalism is alive and well in the health care marketplace. In the first quarter after the insurance provisions of the Affordable Care Act have gone “live,” the insurers are now releasing their earnings reports. How is it looking so far? Great for the insurers, not so great for the insured. I show why it matters.

One big difference between the U.S. health care system and other countries is that we are the only country that relies so heavily on for-profit insurers. For example, in Switzerland, profits must be used to reduce premiums. The four companies I listed will pay a total of $1.951 BILLION in dividends to shareholders in 2014. This does not count all the billions used for share buybacks. Insurers need somewhere to put that money.

If profits were used for health care instead of payouts to shareholders, what would we get? Consider this – a community health center can provide primary care for one adult for $687 per year. If we use the $1.951 billion from just these four companies to fund community health centers, we could provide primary care to 2.84 MILLION people. And think about how many people we could cover if we throw in the profits from the rest of the insurance companies and all the money insurers are using to buy back their shares. I would dare to say we could provide basic care to many of the uninsured.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/carolynmcclanahan/2014/05/04/how-much-are-insurers-winning-under-obamacare/

2seaoat

Lies, you are pullin stuff out of your arse

Yep.......it is all lies........that is all you have left......total irrational denial of the truth. You were wrong. It is not the first time, and you and I both know it will not be the last time.

2seaoat wrote:Lies, you are pullin stuff out of your arse

Yep.......it is all lies........that is all you have left......total irrational denial of the truth.  You were wrong.  It is not the first time, and you and I both know it will not be the last time.

Yes, I have been, but the majority of the US is tired of his game.

2seaoat

Yes, I have been, but the majority of the US is tired of his game.

The game where preexisting conditions are now covered and people are not indentured servants because of illness and can now move to other jobs and get coverage.....yep millions tired of that game.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Yes, I have been, but the majority of the US is tired of his game.

The game where preexisting conditions are now covered and people are not indentured servants because of illness and can now move to other jobs and get coverage.....yep millions tired of that game.

Still waiting on the official PAID numbers for Obamacare - Page 3 HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

2seaoat

If ACA is not a raging success with the American public......where has the fervor gone from the Republicans who promised to repeal the same.......crickets. They are dropping it at a talking point all over the country......guess why.......because the American people are liking the coverage, and they are basically happy with the policies.

If I am wrong, explain the sudden lack of coverage on Fox News? Nothing

2seaoat wrote:Yes, I have been, but the majority of the US is tired of his game.

People always had the choice to stay at a job or not Seaoat. Far from being an indentured servant. My ancestors were indentured servants. That was seven years of hard work to make the passbsage from England/Ireland. There is also the idea of getting a better education through schooling, working your ass off, or moving. Now, Obamacare is eliminating jobs so "indentured servitude" doesn't even exist as people are HAPPY to have a job,

2seaoat wrote:If ACA is not a raging success with the American public......where has the fervor gone from the Republicans who promised to repeal the same.......crickets.   They are dropping it at a talking point all over the country......guess why.......because the American people are liking the coverage, and they are basically happy with the policies.

If I am wrong, explain the sudden lack of coverage on Fox News?   Nothing

The deaths of four Americans being covered up is more of a story.

2seaoat wrote:If ACA is not a raging success with the American public......where has the fervor gone from the Republicans who promised to repeal the same.......crickets.   They are dropping it at a talking point all over the country......guess why.......because the American people are liking the coverage, and they are basically happy with the policies.

If I am wrong, explain the sudden lack of coverage on Fox News?   Nothing

People are getting elected to office all over the country coming out against obamacare.

Its not the main story on MSM because they don't want to bring attention to it because the left will get mad and that will make the godfather angry and he might unleash his hounds on them.

Meanwhile, why are you ignoring PPACA's thread? Its interesting, has to do with ins co's getting bailouts and that money drying up and them seeking more from tax payers and how the cost of ins is going to go up even more than the ridiculous amounts it is now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum