Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

REPUBLICANS SEND LETTER TO INSURANCE COMPANIES DEMANDING ACTUAL PAID ACA ENROLLMENT NUMBERS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://energycommerce.house.gov/sites/republicans.energycommerce.house.gov/files/letters/20140313Insurers.pdf

They are having to demand these numbers because this admin refuses to give them. they are hiding 34 states numbers. only 9 are reporting and those 9 avg about a 20% non payment rate with some as low as the 50's and 60 % non paying rate.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101495242

so as you can see, this lie will not be hidden forever. You can play politics with a lot of things. But not this. We know the truth.

Last edited by Karma on 4/1/2014, 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title)

Looks like we will know the real numbers by may......... Laughing 

That's right people. we are going to find out how many actual new paid plans there are.

no more fuzzy unicorn math.

Hhs head sibelius ordered them not to disclose information.

REPUBLICANS SEND LETTER TO INSURANCE COMPANIES DEMANDING ACTUAL PAID ACA ENROLLMENT NUMBERS Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZm07zabUmbzzFa9IHPafhAjYaAux3lXNIJsNy3FDClDzuT_0Ibw

Executive privilege will be the next step for making the information unobtainable.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34bjwt_RBeA

Smile 

PkrBum wrote:Hhs head sibelius ordered them not to disclose information.

If this is true then there should be a cartoon caricature of her with her head in the sand.  Enrollment numbers are all well and good.  But, without the revenue from paying members this cannot stand. It will crumble without adequate (actuarially sound) funding.  And the GD Congress can’t just appropriate money to pay for this – it is too huge a program, and there is no available money.  

colaguy wrote:

If this is true then there should be a cartoon caricature of her with her head in the sand.  Enrollment numbers are all well and good.  But, without the revenue from paying members this cannot stand. It will crumble without adequate (actuarially sound) funding.  And the GD Congress can’t just appropriate money to pay for this – it is too huge a program, and there is no available money.  

This letter is going out. The people have the right to know.

all that matters is FACTS, when we get them. right now, we do not have them.

it really is that simple.

2seaoat

all that matters is FACTS, when we get them. right now, we do not have them.

I do not know if it can be made simple enough.......that bridge may be too far.

Karma wrote:
colaguy wrote:

No, they don't moron. They don't have to give them shit!

2seaoat

Dreams is correct as far as the letter. However, the letter references rule x and xi which in fact authorizes a house subpoena which courts have upheld if it meets three criteria. A subpoena issued probably would be in compliance with the court decisions, but the letter is probably looking for voluntary compliance. I have serious reservations of an insurance company releasing HIPAA protected health care records without a subpoena, and my guess this will be the response from the insurance companies. They need to issue subpoenas, and my guess is that the executive branch would object to the duplications and costs being imposed on the insurance companies.

I think once the executive branch responds to a committee, and fails to provide the documentation, a subpoena may issue. This letter is simply silly politics which is feeding the low hanging fruit, but now that prior cancellation numbers are being discussed.........they realize they have been set up.

They are not requesting HIPAA related documents. They are requesting the ACTUAL numbers.

why would you be against that?

By this time... I'd settle for just the subsidy numbers and demographics. It's implausible that isn't known.

2seaoat wrote:No, they don't moron. They don't have to give them shit!

Dreams is correct as far as the letter.  However, the letter references rule x and xi which in fact authorizes a house subpoena which courts have upheld if it meets three criteria.  A subpoena issued probably would be in compliance with the court decisions, but the letter is probably looking for voluntary compliance.   I have serious reservations of an insurance company releasing HIPAA protected health care records without a subpoena, and my guess this will be the response from the insurance companies.  They need to issue subpoenas, and my guess is that the executive branch would object to the duplications and costs being imposed on the insurance companies.

I think once the executive branch responds to a committee, and fails to provide the documentation, a subpoena may issue.   This letter is simply silly politics which is feeding the low hanging fruit, but now that prior cancellation numbers are being discussed.........they realize they have been set up.

On what basis would they have to issue a subpoenas? No crime has been alleged nor any investigation warranted. Trying to just discredit a program is not sufficient basis to use congressional powers.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Dreamsglore wrote:
Karma wrote:
colaguy wrote:

BS, if they are funding it with taxpayer money, it is our RIGHT to know. This isn't Stalin's Russia chica.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreams is correct as far as the letter.  However, the letter references rule x and xi which in fact authorizes a house subpoena which courts have upheld if it meets three criteria.  A subpoena issued probably would be in compliance with the court decisions, but the letter is probably looking for voluntary compliance.   I have serious reservations of an insurance company releasing HIPAA protected health care records without a subpoena, and my guess this will be the response from the insurance companies.  They need to issue subpoenas, and my guess is that the executive branch would object to the duplications and costs being imposed on the insurance companies.

I think once the executive branch responds to a committee, and fails to provide the documentation, a subpoena may issue.   This letter is simply silly politics which is feeding the low hanging fruit, but now that prior cancellation numbers are being discussed.........they realize they have been set up.

On what basis would they have to issue a subpoenas? No crime has been alleged nor any investigation warranted. Trying to just discredit a program is not sufficient basis to use congressional powers.

The last 5 years and 4 months has been a crime. That's enough.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:all that matters is FACTS, when we get them. right now, we do not have them.

I do not know if it can be made simple enough.......that bridge may be too far.

Glad to see that you finally agree that this administration would not tell the truth if the truth served them better.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:

Not true.  The participating insurance companies will be taking billions in subsidies for many of their new customers.  They will also be getting billions in subsides for losses they incur if they do not make a profit because there are to few young people paying far higher rates to pay for the older sick people.

That gives congress oversight and the ability to summon and hold in contempt anyone who refuses to testify.

You really should learn a bit more about our government and our constitution.

That is available free to you at Hillsdale College on line. They also have courses on economics. Here is the web site:
https://online.hillsdale.edu/home/register

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

The last 5 years and 4 months has been a crime. That's enough.

SOCK!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum