Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obamacare numbers shrinking...hmmmm

+2
boards of FL
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Seems like the original numbers are worse than advertised, or expected. No surprise there. The only real surprise is the White House doesn't seem to care.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/23/number-obamacare-enrollees-appears-to-be-dropping/?intcmp=latestnews

President Obama’s claim last spring that 8 million people had enrolled in ObamaCare recently got a significant downgrade from the head of the agency overseeing the plan.

Marilyn Tavenner, administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, told a congressional committee that "as of August 15, this year, we have 7.3 million Americans enrolled in Health Insurance Marketplace coverage and these are individuals who paid their premiums."

Hmm

obamacare is a disaster

come open enrollment its going to get crazy about it again

come employer mandate, again

come increased ins rates, again

if it stays in place it will lower the life expectancy of our nation.

count on it

Sal

Sal

So, over 90% of enrollees have paid their premiums??

Holy fucking shit, that's great news!!!

Thanks for the update!

cheers cheers cheers

Sal

Sal

Hey everybody, remember when the enrollment numbers first started coming out, and all PeeDawg and Chrissy could manage was to sputter, "Yeah, but we don't know how many have paid!!  Phony numbers!!!  Gubament math!!!!"

Well, now we know, and it's something north of 90%.

And, here comes PeeDawg and Chrissy with collective amnesia to pretend this is bad news.

Point and laugh, everybody.

Point and laugh!

When the goal was a minimum of 8 million NEWLY insured people, 7.3 million is a failing mark Sal. Of course, we still don't know of the 7.3 million who had their insurance cancelled and was forced to take Obamacare instead under threat of fine and penalty. Those would not be NEW people previously uninsured which was what Obamacare was supposed to help fix. Crow all you want Sal, but your Obamacare is a gilded failure to create an insured populace out of what was once uninsured people.

My guess has been about 4 million newly insured... or about 1% of our population. Congratulations comrades.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Hmmm.  So over 90% of Obamacare enrollees have paid?   And you guys feel this adds fuel to your ammunition against Obamacare?

Pardon me while I entertain myself.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t14051-still-waiting-on-the-official-paid-numbers-for-obamacare

A few quotes...

PACEDOG#1 wrote:How is it that those figures
Don't exist?

Th Dude wrote:My guess would be after mid november. Not actual numbers... but a reflection of them in ins rate hikes and  govt bailout.

Followed immediately by the pop of champagne corks and the largest group touchdown dance in recorded history.

Markle wrote:Or are you so desperate that you have to avoid the topic entirely because you know those numbers are not available to the public and you're afraid they are all terrible for your cause.

How many enrollees are between 18 and 34 and are paying the full cost?

How many enrollees have registered who were NOT thrown off another plan and have been forced into ObamaCare?

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Tell us old wise one...where are the paid numbers? Quit spinning it and let us all know what they are,,,,,

Th Dude wrote:Rut ro... here are some numbers from georgia... turns out only half of the sign ups have paid their premiums. 50%

PACEDOG#1 wrote:And all I see are liberal excuses to and Fro expecting everyone to drink from the koolaid.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I predict civil disobedience in a large way if this is not repealed.

Th Dude wrote:That's funny... the main stream media have not picked up a story that gives up a glimpse into real obamacaid numbers.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:The point is that if they are not paying, it's as if they never signed up and are participating in an appropriate manner. They aren't benefitting from the program if they don't pay and all we keep hearing from the COWH and his stooges are how many more people now have insurance because of Obamacare. If you don't pay you aren't COVERED.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:More than 30
Percent are not paid for, not one premium

boards of FL

boards of FL

I'm actually a little embarrassed for you guys. This is awkward to read.

knothead

knothead

boards of FL wrote:I'm actually a little embarrassed for you guys.  This is awkward to read.

Awkward for sure . . .

Will you do the touchdown dance if the number reaches 2%? 3%? of the population?

Quite the fundamental transformation poindexter.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Th Dude wrote:Will you do the touchdown dance if the number reaches 2%? 3%?  of the population?

Quite the fundamental transformation poindexter.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/168821/uninsured-rate-drops.aspx

The % of uninsured Americans plummeted from 18% to 13.4%.   And this was the case in spite of the fact that red states are fighting this in every way possible.  

The more your post, the dumber you seem.

Sal

Sal

Th Dude wrote:My guess has been about 4 million newly insured... or about 1% of our population. Congratulations comrades.

Well, other than your history of being completely wrong regarding the subject at hand (as this thread abundantly illustrates), I can find no reason to doubt your idle speculation.

lol

Medicaid expansion is the big winner... well besides insurance and enormous healthcare corporations.

knothead

knothead

Th Dude wrote:Medicaid expansion is the big winner... well besides insurance and enormous healthcare corporations.

Ahem . . . I think the biggest winners are the folks who are now insured and no longer have to run to the ER for a sore throat!

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:I'm actually a little embarrassed for you guys.  This is awkward to read.

Cute try.

None of the questions I posed were answered.

Care to try again?

Markle wrote:

Or are you so desperate that you have to avoid the topic entirely because you know those numbers are not available to the public and you're afraid they are all terrible for your cause.

How many enrollees are between 18 and 34 and are paying the full cost?

How many enrollees have registered who were NOT thrown off another plan and have been forced into ObamaCare?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:How many enrollees are between 18 and 34 and are paying the full cost?

I don't know the answer for that specific age group.  Overall, however, over 90% of plans have been paid for.

Markle wrote:How many enrollees have registered who were NOT thrown off another plan and have been forced into ObamaCare?

I don't know the answer to that either.   Though we know that the % of uninsured americans has fallen from 18% to 13.4%, so less people are uninsured today than was the case prior to the ACA.

There, any more questions?  Was there a point waiting at the end of this?

I think the govt and ins corps should be compelled to release all of the raw data... govt math doesn't impress me.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Th Dude wrote:I think the govt and ins corps should be compelled to release all of the raw data... govt math doesn't impress me.

I would feel so uncomfortable saying stuff that is so incredibly stupid again and again in public.

Do you have even a shred of self awareness?

Ignorance is bliss, I suppose. But good god I feel embarrassed for you and I'm not even you.

Boards, why did I have to find the information asked for months ago? It's because it was never before published. Yes, if a passing grade was 8 million them 7.3
Million is fail. Again,
Only half of my question has been answered after months of asking ....

Now how many are newly insured compared to those who lost insurance due to Obamacare regs?

Think. Of it this way .... A 60 is the lowest passing grade in public education. If a kid gets a 54 or 90% of a passing grade does he still get an "F" or not? You can't make roses out of poo poo no matter how hard you try.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Think. Of it this way .... A 60 is the lowest passing grade in public education. If a kid gets a 54 or 90% of a passing grade does he still get an "F" or not? You can't make roses out of poo poo no matter how hard you try.

Oh my.

Vikingwoman

7.3 million is a win! No matter how desperate you are to make this a failure he has won again. Just like he won the election you so absurdedly predicted. He's a winner,PD! Eat it w/ a spoon... all of you whinning losers! Lol lol lol lol!

7.3 million of what exactly? 8 million were supposed to earn initial coverage. That goal was not reached. That
means the effort was a failure. Couple that with
People forced off what insurance they had into Obamacare and it's not even 7.3
Million newly insured people. I know logic isn't your strong suit.

Don't be embarrassed for me.

All the printed data in the world can not replace actually WORKING in health care right now and knowing 1000's of people who also work in healthcare.

We know what the true story is.

heavily sugar coated turd

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum