Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post it, PD! Post the thread where I said that.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Come on! It was two days ago. Post where I said Breitbart was an unreliable source or apologize for lying. Let's see what kind of man you are? You need to be made an example for your constant lying.

You did exactly what I knew you'd do. Nothing. Quit telling lies on people. What a role model you are.

Post it, PD! Post the thread where I said that. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS43vJhku36V6Eqee5ugycKfudQlwmD8qJkBWX3eXrRMwfwf3XDXQ

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eobuu-IexvI

Razz

I have to actually work a job unlike you. I do not have time to make a playback of all of your tripe posted like mounds of manure. In the time that I posted that and you saw it, like an insurgent you had time to recover delete said post. No thanks. You know what you wrote. Live with it. That's why you made your post to me personally. The tracks are covered and you're the biggest prevaricator on the forum.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I have to actually work a job unlike you. I do not have time to make a playback of all of your tripe posted like mounds of manure. In the time that I posted that and you saw it, like an insurgent you had time to recover delete said post. No thanks. You know what you wrote. Live with it. That's why you made your post to me personally. The tracks are covered and you're the biggest prevaricator on the forum.

Your full of shit! The post would have copied w/ a response so I couldn't delete it. I just wanted to show what a liar you are this time and that was accomplished. Why you would want to make up stuff just to respond to a post is beyond me as it is very provable. If I didn't think I could prove it I wouldn't have challenged you. If you make up lies on a forum for minor things I shudder to think what other things you would lie about. Not a very good characteristic for someone who espouses to be a christian. Oh and PS, I work a 40 hr. job like you.

Yes, I love you too. Sorry, but I didn't get off work until 1815 tonight. After getting back, I had laundry to do and get ready for a briefing in the morning that is more important than actually what you have wrapped around your tiny world.

good night.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yes, I love you too. Sorry, but I didn't get off work until 1815 tonight. After getting back, I had laundry to do and get ready for a briefing in the morning that is more important than actually what you have wrapped around your tiny world.

good night.

Oh yeah? It doesn't matter to me how long it takes PD. Take the next week pulling up that post you lied about and Nochain backing you up. You both are an example of downright deceit and maliciousness. You and I both know it doesn't exist but keep on stalling.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

In all fairness, Dreams, PD may have your responses mixed up with mine. I have posted several times that I wouldn't trust any information that came from breitbart.com.

PBulldog2 wrote:In all fairness, Dreams, PD may have your responses mixed up with mine. I have posted several times that I wouldn't trust any information that came from breitbart.com.

That may be the answer but he and Nochain are swearing it's me to point of calling me a liar. I know I've never said anything about Breitabart. I would have no reason to lie about it.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:In all fairness, Dreams, PD may have your responses mixed up with mine. I have posted several times that I wouldn't trust any information that came from breitbart.com.

That may be the answer but he and Nochain are swearing it's me to point of calling me a liar. I know I've never said anything about Breitabart. I would have no reason to lie about it.

Just remind them it was me and maybe they'll let it go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum